White man shoots innocent black teen....

Hispanics aren't white?

In a reasonable demographic sense they are not white.

Of course reasonableness only suits you when it suits you.
Actually, I do believe on the census you can identify yourself as hispanic white or hispanic non-white.

:eusa_shhh:

Deflection fail.

You can insist that Zimmerman is white and I'll continue to laugh at your dishonesty.

But if I'm making incorrect assumptions about your position, then by all means tell me now. Do you see a white man when you look at Zimmerman?

Records show Zimmerman, 28, called the cops 46 times between January 2011 and Feb. 26.

George Zimmerman 911 calls: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, called 911 dozens of times - Orlando Sentinel

He's a Nut Case. If given the opportunity, He will Kill Again.
And he didn't even call 911 this time, he called the non-emergency number. This whole thing stinks.

In your stupid fucktrard opinion.

In a sane world, people would not be second guessing the local investigators in a case where the shot person had very likely initiated the altercation by attacking the soon-to-be shooter by hitting them from behind to the back of the head.

You dont know jack shit, you just WANT Zimmerman to be a racist for shooting a black man.

Period.

:rolleyes:

I want the truth to come out. And it certainly should in the case of the killing of an unarmed minor.

Sad that you don't care about the truth.

You are free to insist that Zimmerman qualifies as a white man and I'll continue to insist that by any reasonable person standard, he does not.

And if that's the case we're at an impasse and we'll have to agree to disagree. But just know that I think less of you intellectually if that's the case.

Dude, think whatever you want.

You know Argentines are hispanic right? And most of them are migrants from Southern Europe with little mix of Amerindian blood at all.

But they cant be white because they speak Spanish?

What is it about speaking Spanish that makes a person nonwhite?

In most Catholic American cultures racial thinking never got quite the hold that it did in the Northern European cultures.

What is white and what is not white has been very morphic over the centuries.

You know Ben Franklin, for example, thought that Germans were not white?

I really dont care who is white, but my federal government does since it divides the American people by race.

Zimmerman does sound a bit of a freak, but being a freak is not against the law nor is it dispositive of much of anything here.
Still, if you have twelve jurors who think the defendant is "a freak," it doesn't make that defendant's chances a whole lot better. There's a lot of things that go on subconsciously with juries that, unfortunately, have little to do with the facts of the case.
And, that's why there is opposing counsel to object.

Funny how that works.

And, I would sustain the objections because in MY country, we don't convict folks because we don't like them.

None. But his behavior was suspicious and Zimmerman had every right to watch the guy wandering around in the rain snooping into homes, from his perspective.
He was walking in a place he had every right to be.

What proof do you have Martin was "snooping into people's homes" ?

Zimmermans report. Do you think Zimmerman called 911 to alert them to a situation where he was about to kill a man in cold blood?
I didn't hear zimmerman say Martin was "snooping into homes".

I do not think Trayvon was involved in committing a crime, but it would not surprise me. Tow fo the most common situations I have read of where criminals case places for robbery is to visit on some legal pretext like being a customer or going to a party at the place targetted, or to walk around in inclimate weather because no one typically will bother to stay out in the rain and watch people doing things.
Well, that says it all right there.

But in any case, Zimmerman had the right to walk anywhere he damend well wanted
So did Trayvon.

Trayvon could have thought that Zimmerman was about to rob him, who knows?
Then the attack you claim happened would have been justified.

But you WANT this to be about white-on-black racism because libtrards revel in that shit.
No, I've already addressed this. Keep up.

Zimmerman does sound a bit of a freak, but being a freak is not against the law nor is it dispositive of much of anything here.
Still, if you have twelve jurors who think the defendant is "a freak," it doesn't make that defendant's chances a whole lot better. There's a lot of things that go on subconsciously with juries that, unfortunately, have little to do with the facts of the case.

Funny how that works.

And, I would sustain the objections because in MY country, we don't convict folks because we don't like them.
Objecting to subconscious influences?

Good luck with that.

I want the truth to come out. And it certainly should in the case of the killing of an unarmed minor.

Sad that you don't care about the truth.

I want the Truth to come out, more than you apparently since I wam willing to wait for all the info before I am ready to lynch anyone.

I also want justice and so I oppose the idea that Zimmerman is a murdering racist simply because he is a white guy who shot and killed a black guy.

As to Travon being a child, bullshit. He was 17 and far closer to being an adult than the little kid CNN keeps showing us.

Funny how that works.

Good luck with that.

How in the hell is one supposed to defend oneself against accusations of having subconscious influences?

Dear Lord, save us from the libtards.

Funny how that works.

Good luck with that.

How in the hell is one supposed to defend oneself against accusations of having subconscious influences?

I was defending your boy Zimmerman, shithead.

Damn, you're stupid.

None. But his behavior was suspicious and Zimmerman had every right to watch the guy wandering around in the rain snooping into homes, from his perspective.
He was walking in a place he had every right to be.

What proof do you have Martin was "snooping into people's homes" ?

I didn't hear zimmerman say Martin was "snooping into homes".

Well, that says it all right there.

Yes, I must be a racist because I think a black guy just might be a criminal if he is wandering around in the rain snooping into peoples homes, according to Zimmerman.

ROFLMAO

Trayvon could have thought that Zimmerman was about to rob him, who knows?
Then the attack you claim happened would have been justified.

But it might not have been too. Zimmerman could be lying, but I doubt it as other evidence backs up his story.

But you WANT this to be about white-on-black racism because libtrards revel in that shit.
No, I've already addressed this. Keep up.

Bullshit.

Funny how that works.

Good luck with that.
Where did I say I object or would object to that?

I would object to evidence that he is or was a freak.

Let's see if you can figure out the difference. ;)

Because in MY country, it is not against the law to be unlikeable.

Good luck with that.

I was defending your boy Zimmerman, shithead.

I dont care who you were talking about. Subconscience influences are not provable in a court of law, and it is nothing more than modern voodoo to try.

Damn, you're stupid.

Yeah, because anyone that disagrees with a libtard must be stupid, lol.

Funny how that works.

Good luck with that.

I too want the facts to be ascertained, and think FDLE should be the first resource. Why DOJ is involved, I do not know, but I believe it is too early for Fed review.

Funny how that works.

Good luck with that.
Where did I say I object or would object to that?

I would object to evidence that he is or was a freak.

Let's see if you can figure out the difference. ;)

Because in MY country, it is not against the law to be unlikeable.
So to what would you object, opposing counsel?

I'm pretty sure it is completely legal to get out of one's car and follow someone anywhere in the US, regardless of what a 9/11 dispatcher advises.
True, but it will make it that much more difficult to raise the self-defense argument if the follower ends up shooting the followed.

Why?

Why do you presume that criminal's have the right to deny law abiding citizens the right to go wherever the fuck they want to?
Like zimmerman deciding he had the right to deny this law-abiding young man the right to go where he wanted to?

The irony, it burns ....
The irony is that you think it is against the law to follow someone.

:lmao:

I dont care who you were talking about. Subconscience influences are not provable in a court of law, and it is nothing more than modern voodoo to try.
I won't even try to explain what I was talking about, as it's clear the derp is too strong for me to pierce with you.

Yeah, because anyone that disagrees with a libtard must be stupid, lol.
Libtard?

What is that, and why do you think I am one? Please elaborate, shithead.

Why do you presume that criminal's have the right to deny law abiding citizens the right to go wherever the fuck they want to?

Like zimmerman deciding he had the right to deny this law-abiding young man the right to go where he wanted to?

The irony, it burns ....

Zimmerman had no such right, but where is the evidence he tried to stop Trayvor from going anywhere?

He merely called 911, and according to him, he got out to read a sign and the Trayvon hit him from behind.

If Zimmerman tried to make a citizens arrest, were I Trayvor, I would have told the guy, fine, lets call the cops and then I am going to sue you for kidnapping when it checks out that I dont have a record and you have no reason to believe I am doing anything illegal.

My *guess* is that Trayvon was the vigilante here and attacked Zimmerman from behind thinnking Zimmerman was going to rob him or worse.

Apparently he chose poorly.

Forum List

Back