White man shoots innocent black teen....

I don't give a shit what YOU want to call it. Driving around MY OWN neighborhood is not a crime you fucking mental midget.

But WALKING is? And Zimmerman got OUT of the car, carrying of course.

Let me know if you take issue with what I actually said, not what you wanted to hear.

Driving around your neighborhood is NOT a crime. NOR is walking to a relative's house IN the neighborhood.

Let me know if you take issue with what I actually said, not what you wanted to hear.

Driving around your neighborhood is NOT a crime. NOR is walking to a relative's house IN the neighborhood.

Nor did I say it was.

If you have a point, I trust you'll get to it by your third reply.

Like I said in another thread, I bet that if Zimmerman gets out of this a free man he will move to some state where what he did in Florida would not legal for someone to do to him.

Otherwise he'll be looking over his shoulder all the time for someone who sees him as a threat - because a large portion of the state of Florida will legally and defensibly see him as a threat.
That's a good point. And if they are black and/or a teen they actually should look upon him as a threat.

If zimmerman DID tell the police that, then at the very least he's a liar because the recording of his call makes that much clear. He no doubt lied to his own father too, who claimed zimmerman hadn't followed Martin. Then the 911 tapes are released. Ooops!!!

Except that that is not how it happened, you bald faced liar.

There is no proof that Zimmerman followed Trayvon on foot.

Sure there is.

I can understand you not being able to see your computer screen through all the angry spittle ... you must have spewed some into the speakers, too.

Like I said in another thread, I bet that if Zimmerman gets out of this a free man he will move to some state where what he did in Florida would not legal for someone to do to him.

Otherwise he'll be looking over his shoulder all the time for someone who sees him as a threat - because a large portion of the state of Florida will legally and defensibly see him as a threat.
That's a good point. And if they are black and/or a teen they actually should look upon him as a threat.

projections.

by all reports the Hispanic man Zimmerman is not a racist or afraid of black teens.

:eusa_shhh:

If I see someone suspicious looking walking (or driving) around my neighborhood I'll follow him around until he leaves. And given the opportunity, I'll ask him if he's lost. I'm pretty sure there is no law against that.

That's called stalking. You can watch them to insure the safety of your property. You very well could ask them where they are going out of concern. However you cannot "follow" someone you think is suspicious if they are not on your property. If that was the case any old stalker can just say "well I stalked them because they were suspicious". That's stupidity. Zimmerman was advised not to follow the boy, because that's harassment.

I shouldn't be followed and stalked by random people walking down the street because they think I look "suspicious", ESPECIALLY in a car because following someone is considered a threat.

The Seminole county Sheriff said SELF DEFENSE. As if a gun ever lost to a bag of skittles................................Zimmerman sure wasn't in "fear" when left his vehicle though.

Another good point. If he really feared the kid, he would have rolled down his window and shot him.

same crap, different generation...

"evil man make me wanna kill you... evil man make you kill me..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK92W2RzbjE]Vietnam War ( Machine Gun - Jimi Hendrix ) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't give a shit what YOU want to call it. Driving around MY OWN neighborhood is not a crime you fucking mental midget.

Oh, God.

And if he had left his gun unattended in his car you would want to fry him for that too.

Jesus.

lots of people in community told a public radio reporter that Zimmerman was no gun happy nut. In fact no one thought he was weird. He seems to be so normal. People like Ravi are projecting their hatred and white guilt on others (Ravi has mixed race ?)

projections.

by all reports the Hispanic man Zimmerman is not a racist or afraid of black teens.

Of course not, he was just a hater. I think that is what he will be charged with, hate crime.

That's called stalking. You can watch them to insure the safety of your property. You very well could ask them where they are going out of concern. However you cannot "follow" someone you think is suspicious if they are not on your property. If that was the case any old stalker can just say "well I stalked them because they were suspicious". That's stupidity. Zimmerman was advised not to follow the boy, because that's harassment.

I shouldn't be followed and stalked by random people walking down the street because they think I look "suspicious", ESPECIALLY in a car because following someone is considered a threat.

The Seminole county Sheriff said SELF DEFENSE. As if a gun ever lost to a bag of skittles................................Zimmerman sure wasn't in "fear" when left his vehicle though.

Another good point. If he really feared the kid, he would have rolled down his window and shot him.

The self defense posters indicate somehow the VICTIM attacked him; hard to do if he was INSIDE the vehicle. The got outside to "look at a road sign" bit is just as bad.

projections.

So why did he shoot an unarmed teen?

Blacks demanding an arrest. On what charges?

and news says community demands this. what community? not the mixed race gated community this happened in.

people are stupid

Last edited:
how 'bout a tune for no particular reason 'cept that I wanna post it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA1oFSMwRDU&feature=related]Psycho Killer (Live 1984) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

projections.

Of course not, he was just a hater. I think that is what he will be charged with, hate crime.

By some reports he called 911 about open windows & garage doors; not playing with a full deck might cross some peoples' minds.

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

I suspect more Republicans are on the side of the shooter than the child who was killed.

projections.

there is no evidence the man was a racist. he will not go to jail. he is innocent. an innocent man died, but that doesn't make this a crime.

take a law course, or better yet, turn off your internet

Forum List

Back