White man shoots innocent black teen....

Zimmerman (the Latino shooter) was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head and had wet grass stains on his red jacket. He claimed self-defense, telling police he had stepped out of his truck to check the name of the street he was on, when Trayvon (the black attacker) attacked him from behind as he walked back to his truck. He said he fired the semiautomatic handgun because he feared for his life. A witness to the physical altercation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and beating him up, while Zimmerman yelled for help. One witness said he came upon the scene and saw Zimmerman on his back on the ground, which accords with statements by the police that he was covered in grass and blood.

Another black criminal taken off the street.

Other witnesses say differently(.)

pppssssttt... peach. Why are you whispering?

this shit still going on?

fuck the teenager and fuck the man. a situation gone bad. that's all it is. nothing more nothing less. no racism, no nothing to wet yer panties over.

now STFU

He claimed self-defense, telling police he had stepped out of his truck to check the name of the street he was on, when Trayvon attacked him from behind as he walked back to his truck.

I hate to repeat myself, but ....

He merely called 911, and according to him, he got out to read a sign and the Trayvon hit him from behind.

Listen to the beginning of the tape again. Listen to what zimmerman says, listen for when the car door opens and zimmerman exits his vehicle, and think about what you just wrote here.

Oh... and take a look-see at the photos of where the confrontation and shooting took place.

He claimed self-defense, telling police he had stepped out of his truck to check the name of the street he was on, when Trayvon attacked him from behind as he walked back to his truck.

He merely called 911, and according to him, he got out to read a sign and the Trayvon hit him from behind.

Listen to the beginning of the tape again. Listen to what zimmerman says, listen for when the car door opens and zimmerman exits his vehicle, and think about what you just wrote here.

Oh... and take a look-see at the photos of where the confrontation and shooting took place.

And the various witness accounts.

fuck the teenager and fuck the man. a situation gone bad. that's all it is. nothing more nothing less. no racism, no nothing to wet yer panties over.

now STFU

Hey Dante, if you don't like it, you can just leave. Again.

If zimmerman DID tell the police that, then at the very least he's a liar because the recording of his call makes that much clear. He no doubt lied to his own father too, who claimed zimmerman hadn't followed Martin. Then the 911 tapes are released. Ooops!!!

If zimmerman DID tell the police that, then at the very least he's a liar because the recording of his call makes that much clear. He no doubt lied to his own father too, who claimed zimmerman hadn't followed Martin. Then the 911 tapes are released. Ooops!!!

Shame this "INCIDENT" wasn't investigated when it occurred, ain't it?

If I see someone suspicious looking walking (or driving) around my neighborhood I'll follow him around until he leaves. And given the opportunity, I'll ask him if he's lost. I'm pretty sure there is no law against that.

That's called stalking. You can watch them to insure the safety of your property. You very well could ask them where they are going out of concern. However you cannot "follow" someone you think is suspicious if they are not on your property. If that was the case any old stalker can just say "well I stalked them because they were suspicious". That's stupidity. Zimmerman was advised not to follow the boy, because that's harassment.

I shouldn't be followed and stalked by random people walking down the street because they think I look "suspicious", ESPECIALLY in a car because following someone is considered a threat.

I don't give a shit what YOU want to call it. Driving around MY OWN neighborhood is not a crime you fucking mental midget.

now STFU

Hey Dante, if you don't like it, you can just leave. Again.

Why should he leave?

You are the one with all the stupid statements and idiotic responses.

Who the fuck died and made you God anyway?

No one; its all part of your halucination that you amount to jack shit.

If I see someone suspicious looking walking (or driving) around my neighborhood I'll follow him around until he leaves. And given the opportunity, I'll ask him if he's lost. I'm pretty sure there is no law against that.

That's called stalking. You can watch them to insure the safety of your property. You very well could ask them where they are going out of concern. However you cannot "follow" someone you think is suspicious if they are not on your property. If that was the case any old stalker can just say "well I stalked them because they were suspicious". That's stupidity. Zimmerman was advised not to follow the boy, because that's harassment.

I shouldn't be followed and stalked by random people walking down the street because they think I look "suspicious", ESPECIALLY in a car because following someone is considered a threat.

I don't give a shit what YOU want to call it. Driving around MY OWN neighborhood is not a crime you fucking mental midget.

But WALKING is? And Zimmerman got OUT of the car, carrying of course.

Except that that is not how it happened, you bald faced liar.

There is no proof that Zimmerman followed Trayvon on foot.

You just cant stand the thought that someone actually defended themselves, can you?

Stalinist twit.

Let me know if you take issue with what I actually said, not what you wanted to hear.

Isn't that harassment or stalking from the other persons point of view?:confused:

I don't really care. And I'm pretty sure it's not against the law.
I'm stalking people here @ USMB. It's a healthy past time.

:eusa_angel:

Oh, God.

And if he had left his gun unattended in his car you would want to fry him for that too.

Jesus.

Forum List

Back