White man shoots very drunk black woman breaking into his house. Charged w murder

At first, this idiot said the gun went off accidently. Then he changed his story to, he was in fear for his life. Fuck him.

He had a weapon, he could have called the cops, put himself in a defensive mode and waited. Instead, he blew her head off AFTER he opened his door while she was on his porch.

Fuck him.

People don't buy home-defense weapons for hypotheticals. They buy them and pray and pray they get to kill somebody.

Oh bite me.

:lol:

Yeah you get down on your knees daily praying that some one is going to break into your house and rape you so you can test out your new bear spray.

okey dokey.

up th voltage on your next therapy session will ya? oh and please have your therapist email me?

I'd love love love to have a chat with her. :eusa_angel:

As smallish and drunk as this girl was - why would she need to be shot in order to "prevent" her from breaking into my house? How did the homeowner immediately know that this girl was not a victim of some horrific crime? Moreover, how did the gunman discern that this girl was intoxicated and not, say, in diabetic ketoacidosis?

Sorry, the first response to a stranger ... even if they were POUNDING on your door ... should not be a shot in the face.

Sadly the good Samaritan doctrine died many years back. This poor dude ran with the ugly.

Now tell me true.

Picture it.:eusa_angel:Think Sophia.

I'm shit faced out of my brain and completely fucked up and I'm smashing your door pummelling with my fists (ok if it was me your door would have been off its hnges, I'm small but I can give a licking)

What does the home owner do? Geeze louize he would have had to kill me before I get thru that door right?

Sorry, not meaning to be sexist here, but I am 6' 240 lbs. I bench press over 300 lbs and I live in a very tough city. It would take a pretty nasty situation at my front door for me to grab my piece.

I would normally walk right out front and dare some younger, bigger dude to start some **** with me on MY front porch. My gun???? What for? I have never had a dude in the city actually even come close to laying a hand on me and I have worked the worst neighbourhoods in the city.

A young girl half my size? I'd ask her if she needed help and if she was OK.

Any one else read about this dude shooting this woman in the back?

If so give links.

According to several sources, she was NOT shot in the back.

New details emerge on Renisha McBride's accident in hours before her slaying | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Sanity prevails YAY!

and no matter how many people left and right try to slag her, She's my Michigan. She's seriously one of the most awesome struck by the Lord with a breath of life states ever!

I love these guys!

Any one else read about this dude shooting this woman in the back?

If so give links.

According to several sources, she was NOT shot in the back.

New details emerge on Renisha McBride's accident in hours before her slaying | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Sanity prevails YAY!

and no matter how many people left and right try to slag her, She's my Michigan. She's seriously one of the most awesome struck by the Lord with a breath of life states ever!

I love these guys!

I call em like I see them. I felt that the George Zimmerman verdict was the right call. I don't feel the same about this one, though.

I still believe in 2A, but it takes a certain amount of both judgement and restraint.

As smallish and drunk as this girl was - why would she need to be shot in order to "prevent" her from breaking into my house? How did the homeowner immediately know that this girl was not a victim of some horrific crime? Moreover, how did the gunman discern that this girl was intoxicated and not, say, in diabetic ketoacidosis?

Sorry, the first response to a stranger ... even if they were POUNDING on your door ... should not be a shot in the face.

Sadly the good Samaritan doctrine died many years back. This poor dude ran with the ugly.

Now tell me true.

Picture it.:eusa_angel:Think Sophia.

I'm shit faced out of my brain and completely fucked up and I'm smashing your door pumelling with my fists (ok if it was me your door would have been off its hnges, I'm small but I can give a licking)

What does the home owner do? Geeze louize he would have had to kill me before I get thru that door right?

Sorry, not meaning to be sexist here, but I am 6' 240 lbs. I bench press over 300 lbs and I live in a very tough city. It would take a pretty nasty situation at my front door for me to grab my piece.

I would normally walk right out front and dare some younger, bigger dude to start some **** with me on MY front porch. My gun???? What for? I have never had a dude in the city actually even come close to laying a hand on me and I have worked the worst neighbourhoods in the city.

Its a new game. Send up "damaged goods" Open your door. Like with Bram Stoker, these maniac teens take over your life. party dpwm while you are out of the country.

so crazy that one killed his parents to throw this kind of party.

Last edited:
Theodore Wafer will be the next George Zimmerman.

Wait 'til Al and Jessie get all over this!

The court is claiming she just had a car crash and was disoriented but how is this guy supposed to know that?

Theodore Wafer WILL stand trial for murder as judge rejects self-defense | Mail Online

19 December 2013
A Detroit-area man who fatally shot a drunk, unarmed woman on his porch will stand trial for second-degree murder and manslaughter, a judge ruled Thursday, rejecting a self-defense argument for the killer's 'bad choice.'

There is no dispute that Theodore Wafer shot Renisha McBride, 19, through the screen of his front door in the early hours of November 2. His attorneys said he feared for his life, but Dearborn Heights Judge David Turfe said Wafer had other options.

An autopsy found McBride had a blood-alcohol level of about 0.22, more than twice the legal limit for driving. She also had been smoking marijuana.

The most dangerous animal is a cowardly man with a gun.

The court is claiming she just had a car crash and was disoriented but how is this guy supposed to know that?

Theodore Wafer WILL stand trial for murder as judge rejects self-defense | Mail Online

19 December 2013
A Detroit-area man who fatally shot a drunk, unarmed woman on his porch will stand trial for second-degree murder and manslaughter, a judge ruled Thursday, rejecting a self-defense argument for the killer's 'bad choice.'

There is no dispute that Theodore Wafer shot Renisha McBride, 19, through the screen of his front door in the early hours of November 2. His attorneys said he feared for his life, but Dearborn Heights Judge David Turfe said Wafer had other options.

An autopsy found McBride had a blood-alcohol level of about 0.22, more than twice the legal limit for driving. She also had been smoking marijuana.

The most dangerous animal is a cowardly man with a gun.

No, the most dangerous is a progressive with power.

No one here can attest to the shooter's state of mind, considering all factors. A smart jury will see through the race baiting prosecution. In Detroit, even blacks know their fellow blacks are trouble.

The prosecution is going to try and offer negligent homicide and hope the guy bites, and the judge will give him ten years and I doubt he will accept that.

19 December 2013

he should stand trial

he said he accidentally shot her

White man shoots very drunk black woman breaking into his house

Drunks can be very annoying.

There's a lot for a good defense lawyer to work with, starting with the crime riddled city, the lack of police presence, and the state of mind of a man living among such conditions when startled out of bed at 3am to a dark figure trying to break in.

State of mind can get this guy off. A good attorney can make the case.

She was NOT trying to break in. That is why this guy will do time. All the things you mentioned does not matter because of the fact that she was NOT trying to break in. He was not in fear for his life and I hope he does at least 15 years for killing this unarmed girl.

Fuck him.

You were there?

I hope he walks.

Fuck you.
You were there? Hopefully the jury can feel as though they were there as a unarmed woman gets shot in the face. Please come back here when the verdict is read. I will be waiting.

Fuck me? NO thanks, I am married. Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle.

HAHAHA. You stupid moron. What if she has a gun???

No one here can attest to the shooter's state of mind, considering all factors. A smart jury will see through the race baiting prosecution. In Detroit, even blacks know their fellow blacks are trouble.

The prosecution is going to try and offer negligent homicide and hope the guy bites, and the judge will give him ten years and I doubt he will accept that.

Yup - that's how our "legal system" works. Cases are always overcharged. They charge you with murder in the hope you'll accept a manslaughter plea even though the states knows you're innocent.

Yup - that's how our "legal system" works. Cases are always overcharged. They charge you with murder in the hope you'll accept a manslaughter plea even though the states knows you're innocent.

that is because prosecutors base their political future on the amount of convictions they won - not on the amount of JUSTICE served.

I would ban prosecutors or any other law enforcement to hold the elected office of the mayor, governor, Congressman, Senator etc.
Or have a significant time lag between the possibilities of the two plus a ban of use of the previous law enforcement statistics in the campaigns.

because all they care is to put somebody behind bars - no matter what the reason and no matter if deserved.

Forum List

Back