White man shoots very drunk black woman breaking into his house. Charged w murder

His only mistake was remaining in Detroit. You are bound to get into some trouble at some point living around all that "diversity".

There's a lot for a good defense lawyer to work with, starting with the crime riddled city, the lack of police presence, and the state of mind of a man living among such conditions when startled out of bed at 3am to a dark figure trying to break in.

State of mind can get this guy off. A good attorney can make the case.

She was NOT trying to break in. That is why this guy will do time. All the things you mentioned does not matter because of the fact that she was NOT trying to break in. He was not in fear for his life and I hope he does at least 15 years for killing this unarmed girl.

Fuck him.

Zona, you mad?

She was NOT trying to break in. That is why this guy will do time. All the things you mentioned does not matter because of the fact that she was NOT trying to break in. He was not in fear for his life and I hope he does at least 15 years for killing this unarmed girl.

Fuck him.

You were there?

I hope he walks.

Fuck you.
You were there? Hopefully the jury can feel as though they were there as a unarmed woman gets shot in the face. Please come back here when the verdict is read. I will be waiting.

Fuck me? NO thanks, I am married. Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle.

You clearly don't have any problem with that lifestyle, you said so yourself, you want to fuck the accused.

You apparently have a hard on for white men protecting themselves...

Sorry, not meaning to be sexist here, but I am 6' 240 lbs. I bench press over 300 lbs and I live in a very tough city. It would take a pretty nasty situation at my front door for me to grab my piece.

I would normally walk right out front and dare some younger, bigger dude to start some **** with me on MY front porch. My gun???? What for? I have never had a dude in the city actually even come close to laying a hand on me and I have worked the worst neighbourhoods in the city.

A young girl half my size? I'd ask her if she needed help and if she was OK.

HAHAHA. You stupid moron. What if she has a gun???

What if she had magic powers ... like being invisible?

Or like ... was a witch or something?

No worries, he'll get away with it. You say she's black?

Yeah, he'll be fine.

:cool:

Yep. Lets be honest here. If it was a black man who shot a white woman, the conservatives on here would be calling for his public execution.

Yup - that's how our "legal system" works. Cases are always overcharged. They charge you with murder in the hope you'll accept a manslaughter plea even though the states knows you're innocent.

that is because prosecutors base their political future on the amount of convictions they won - not on the amount of JUSTICE served.

Of course. DAs tell the voters things like "my predecessor averaged 212 felony convictions a year but i'm doing 288.

I dunno about this one. Why did he 'go outside" to shoot someone? Was she armed? Why shoot an unarmed women?

I'm all for 2A rights, but this one is a stretch.

It's not "self defence" if there is no eminent danger. A teenaged girl? Unarmed? Sorry, you don't get to shoot someone for knocking on your door. This guy is a ****ing idiot.

He didn't go outside. He just blasted her in the back through the door as she was walking away. Saddest part is Michikan doesn't have he death penalty.

actually she was shot in the face through the screen door

Yep. Lets be honest here. If it was a black man who shot a white woman, the conservatives on here would be calling for his public execution.

pretty broad brush you have there

Agreed, fair point. Some would. Certainly the more racist ones. Like the OP.

the facts around this case are pretty limited at this point

the sticking point for me is what he said shortly after the shooting

at that point he said he accidentally shot her

he has since walked that back

the accidental shooting does not make good for a self defense claim

pre trial

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHRoGCN5OZo]Theodore Wafer pre-trial (David Balash testimony) Dec 18 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

pretty broad brush you have there

Because no one accidentally points a gun through a screen door and accidentally pulls the trigger.

Because no one accidentally points a gun through a screen door and accidentally pulls the trigger.

well that could happen but then that is not self defense anymore

however the state expert says the shot was fired through the screen

Last edited:
The article quotes people as saying he should have called the police!!! HAHAHA. This is detroit! Cops might show up a week later.

He should make as many calls now as he can. I don't know how phone privileges work in prison.

Gee, I thought you libs were big believers in 'innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and judged by a jury of one's peers"?

Forum List

Back