White man slaps screaming black kid - No injury - Gets 8 months in prison

It's against the law to assault a baby, you idiot.

Evidently it's worth prison time if the kid is black. Justice.

Don't forget to wipe your ass after poopy.

So if someone commits felony assault on a white baby, he should get jail time but the same felony assault on a black baby should get a walk? Seems like we've seen that sentiment on this board before.

The very idea that a slap is a felony shows how out of control laws are. The child evidently suffered no injuries.

The fact is, the man went to PRISON for calling the kid a ******. Really that should send a chill through anyone. The guy has issues and he did something wrong, but the punishment was rooted in affirmative action, not justice.

Bullshit.

If the assailant had been black and shot the white baby in the head, the left would be sayng the baby is better off dead.

The hysteria is entirely due to the child being black. While the man was wrong to have given a single slap, the reaction is completely disgusting.

I don't think they would be saying that, but they would be making excuses for the killers. It happens every time.

Oh you don't think they would be saying that.

Teen ?Who Shot Baby Dead In Stroller? Now Blames Baby?s Parents For The Murder // Mr. Conservative
Elkins’ trial is set to begin next week, but it’s already clear that his defense is not the standard “I didn’t do it” version. Instead, Kevin Gough, his public defender, has filed pretrial motions that indicate that Elkins will claim that Antonio’s parents are the real killers.

My kids have always been good travellers. When they were babies, at the end of a flight people would always comment on how good they were. I knew that this was more 'thank goodness' than compliments. I always feel sorry for people who have kids that are making a fuss on a plane, if they could stop them, they would.

Reality does not jive with that thought. There are many people who don't give a shit. We've all seen it in restaurants and stores, even church. Most children can be calmed unless they are ill or in pain.

I am specifically talking about on airplanes. In this confined space the kids are driving them crazy, and it is obvious how much they are bothering the other passengers. It is funny, you give a person who hits a baby and calls it a ****** a pass, but not someone who is being negligent about their kids in a restaurant. This speaks volumes about you.

So if someone commits felony assault on a white baby, he should get jail time but the same felony assault on a black baby should get a walk? Seems like we've seen that sentiment on this board before.

The very idea that a slap is a felony shows how out of control laws are. The child evidently suffered no injuries.

The fact is, the man went to PRISON for calling the kid a ******. Really that should send a chill through anyone. The guy has issues and he did something wrong, but the punishment was rooted in affirmative action, not justice.

The judge did not wish to die prematurely.

Only to a racist like you.

The judge did not wish to die prematurely.

It is hard to believe that a psychiatrist would say this. Your patients must really need help after dealing with you.

It's against the law to assault a baby, you idiot.

Evidently it's worth prison time if the kid is black. Justice..

It's worth prison time no matter what 'race' anyone involved is, stupid.

If that's the case, I hope there is plenty of room for others. A lot of people assault children every day in the school system where they still administer 'corporal punishment.' Some of them injure the children.

My kids have always been good travellers. When they were babies, at the end of a flight people would always comment on how good they were. I knew that this was more 'thank goodness' than compliments. I always feel sorry for people who have kids that are making a fuss on a plane, if they could stop them, they would.

Reality does not jive with that thought. There are many people who don't give a shit. We've all seen it in restaurants and stores, even church. Most children can be calmed unless they are ill or in pain.

I am specifically talking about on airplanes. In this confined space the kids are driving them crazy, and it is obvious how much they are bothering the other passengers. It is funny, you give a person who hits a baby and calls it a ****** a pass, but not someone who is being negligent about their kids in a restaurant. This speaks volumes about you.

As usual, frothing leftists have problems with comprehension. As far as I know it's not a crime to allow your kid to be a roving pig in public.

I'm nearly 100% certain you have no clue what I meant when I wrote that, so save both of us the headache and move along.

As usual, frothing leftists have problems with comprehension. As far as I know it's not a crime to allow your kid to be a roving pig in public.

I'm nearly 100% certain you have no clue what I meant when I wrote that, so save both of us the headache and move along.

There are some places that have laws requiring parents to keep their children under control. I'm surprised that airplanes are not one of those places.

Evidently it's worth prison time if the kid is black. Justice..

If that's the case, I hope there is plenty of room for others. A lot of people assault children every day in the school system where they still administer 'corporal punishment.' Some of them injure the children.

Then lock 'em up. It's too bad we can't administer some corporal punishment to them in kind.

There are some places that have laws requiring parents to keep their children under control. I'm surprised that airplanes are not one of those places.

Incorrect

There are some places which have RULES about misbehaving children, but they do not have force of law

Felony used to be a serious crime, but no more. It's amazing how many minor crimes are now classed as felonies.

Felony used to be a serious crime, but no more. It's amazing how many minor crimes are now classed as felonies.

You can practically go to jail for giving kids a lollipop these days. That baby is now a stronger and more well adjusted human being because of this experience.

What the reports fail to mention of course is that the baby never even wanted to press charges. Fucking black liberals

[

Only to a racist like you.

HAHAHA. You support affirmative action and then you call other people racist!!

Then lock 'em up. It's too bad we can't administer some corporal punishment to them in kind.

Yes, I agree.

Incorrect

There are some places which have RULES about misbehaving children, but they do not have force of law

Juvenile Law
An area of the law that deals with the actions and well-being of persons who are not yet adults.

Juvenile Law legal definition of Juvenile Law. Juvenile Law synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Juvenile law is alive and well, and is often taught as an elective in law school. My friends who were interested in family law also tool juvenile law. I didn't take it.

And I'd guess that every county in the US has a juvenile officer. They may not call him or her that, but they are out there.

Forum List

Back