White man slaps screaming black kid - No injury - Gets 8 months in prison

You're right, 8 months. I guess with this crowd I should be pleased I didn't get the death penalty for that mistake.

Misguided sympathy is odd to observe. I wonder what happened to you?

I've lost my little brother, both my parents, my mother in law, several good friends and I have two autistic children. I have empathy, that's what happened to me.

Well, honey; apparently you're the only one.

Back to the Coffee Shop with us. :)

[
There is, however, no reason at all to allow for the hitting a child, no matter what. When you begin to excuse or mitigate it for one reason, you can do it for other reasons.

Are people supposed to just let their kids run wild, no matter how much they are irritating others.? This mother should have slapped the brat but she didn't so this stranger did. He was wrong but he didn't deserve 8 months in the can.

The part that gets me is that the judge did not abide the terms of the plea agreement and tacked two months onto the sentence. I'm tired of these pretentious, self-righteous, all powerful, egotist, wanker judges.

There is, however, no reason at all to allow for the hitting a child, no matter what. When you begin to excuse or mitigate it for one reason, you can do it for other reasons.

Are people supposed to just let their kids run wild, no matter how much they are irritating others.? This mother should have slapped the brat but she didn't so this stranger did. He was wrong but he didn't deserve 8 months in the can.

Oh yes, the mother slapping her baby surely would have quieted him right away. :eusa_doh:

Idiot.

[

Slapping a 19 month old baby is your idea of proper parenting?

Yeah, sure, that would have quieted that baby right down.

You're either a child abuser or you've never seen a baby.

I don't care if the kid was black, white, or polka-dotted. You don't slap a baby. :mad:

Why was this man forced to be in a position that he paid for a ticket and was around a crying kid in the first place? There should be child free sections.

I took my toddler on a flight when he had tubes in his ears. Something happened where the altitude affected the tubes and the ears and he was in great pain. I had a difficult time keeping him calm.

That's part of the problem. Why would you take your child on a flight if he/she was going to be such a problem? All too many guardians pass their problems on to unsuspecting bystanders.

I don't care if the kid was black, white, or polka-dotted. You don't slap a baby. :mad:

That is such an interesting comment. It has been said by three or four posters in this thread. Very interesting.

What do you mean?

The thread was started by racist scum but, that really is the bottom line.

I did not add the bold.

I was referring to the " I don't care if the kid was black, white......." part.

To me...that goes without saying. If someone feels the need to say that.....I find it interesting.

I know I am being vague....but It just strikes me as odd.

That is such an interesting comment. It has been said by three or four posters in this thread. Very interesting.

What do you mean?

I did not add the bold.

To me...that goes without saying. If someone feels the need to say that.....I find it interesting.

No, I don't think you're being vague and with the Westboro/KKK contingent on this board, we all do need to say it. Over and over.

What the op inferred is that it was okay to hit a baby because the baby is black and the hitter is white.

What do you mean?

I did not add the bold.

No, I don't think you're being vague and with the Westboro/KKK contingent on this board, we all do need to say it. Over and over.

What the op inferred is that it was okay to hit a baby because the baby is black and the hitter is white.
Yes. I know.

But several others have found it necessary to qualify their objection to the act with the caveat "I don't care about the race of the child, you don't hit a child"

I could be wrong....wouldn't be the first time....but it seems to me hat someone who would use such a qualifier.....might just have some issues regarding race to resolve.

Feel me?

The guy was the most hated man in America
He lost his job
Going to prison for eight months

Seems to have worked out right

[

hey dumbass.....what happens when you slap a one year old who is already crying?......somebody should have slapped your ass years ago.....because they did not....now look at ya....geezus....

What do you mean?

I did not add the bold.

This. My post was aimed at the OP and people who think like him. Since you're going to pick it apart, though, LoneLaugher, I'll repeat it without any distinction: You don't slap a baby. :mad:

How's that?

Forum List

Back