White man slaps screaming black kid - No injury - Gets 8 months in prison

As usual, frothing leftists have problems with comprehension. As far as I know it's not a crime to allow your kid to be a roving pig in public.

I'm nearly 100% certain you have no clue what I meant when I wrote that, so save both of us the headache and move along.

There are some places that have laws requiring parents to keep their children under control. I'm surprised that airplanes are not one of those places.

Incorrect

There are some places which have RULES about misbehaving children, but they do not have force of law

The child was not misbehaving. He was crying while the plane was landing, most obviously because of the fast change of pressure and pain in his ears.

That is not misbehave.

[

Pretty much everywhere has some legal consequence for the out of control child. And parents who don't keep them under control can actually lose custody of them to the state.

"Out of control" meaning what?

Evidently it's worth prison time if the kid is black. Justice..

It's worth prison time no matter what 'race' anyone involved is, stupid.

If that's the case, I hope there is plenty of room for others. A lot of people assault children every day in the school system where they still administer 'corporal punishment.' Some of them injure the children.

On airplanes?

Al those degrees you have piled up don't do you much good, do they.

It's worth prison time no matter what 'race' anyone involved is, stupid.

If that's the case, I hope there is plenty of room for others. A lot of people assault children every day in the school system where they still administer 'corporal punishment.' Some of them injure the children.

On airplanes?

So you believe it is OK to assault children in school but not on airplanes. Maybe you should spend your time getting a degree.

I am specifically talking about on airplanes. In this confined space the kids are driving them crazy, and it is obvious how much they are bothering the other passengers. It is funny, you give a person who hits a baby and calls it a ****** a pass, but not someone who is being negligent about their kids in a restaurant. This speaks volumes about you.

As usual, frothing leftists have problems with comprehension. As far as I know it's not a crime to allow your kid to be a roving pig in public.

I'm nearly 100% certain you have no clue what I meant when I wrote that, so save both of us the headache and move along.

There are some places that have laws requiring parents to keep their children under control. I'm surprised that airplanes are not one of those places.

If only you had some legal knowledge ... You just might know that drunks on airplanes are required by law not to assault babies. Why, there are even special cops, called air marshalls, on airplanes just to keep those drunks from assaulting babies.

Yep. True story. Ask an attorney.

On airplanes?

So you believe it is OK to assault children in school but not on airplanes. Maybe you should spend your time getting a degree.

You'll be posting the PROOF that I wrote that.

Right?

LOL

There are some places that have laws requiring parents to keep their children under control. I

Which places? "Under control" meaning what?

Pretty much everywhere has some legal consequence for the out of control child. And parents who don't keep them under control can actually lose custody of them to the state.

And, just how was this 19 month old baby "out of control"?

Jesus, you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

On airplanes?

Right?

LOL

Schools still use corporal punishment and teachers assault them on a daily basis. I see you agree with this practice. If you don't agree with the assertion, the burden of proof is on you.

Way to go there sticking up for child abusers.

Long time ago, my kid brought home a note from the school, asking me to sign an agreement that they could use corporal punishment on him. I didn't sign it. Instead, I wrote a note back that said "if my kid ever tells me you put your grubby hands on him for any reason, I will come down there and mop the floor with the asshole that did it. And yes, I am fully prepared to go to jail for assault. Thank you and have a nice day".

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Unbelievable. Fucking ape needed to shut up. If its mother can't shut it up don't take it on a damn plane. The man was going to see his son who was in the hospital on a life support...

I took my toddler on a flight when he had tubes in his ears. Something happened where the altitude affected the tubes and the ears and he was in great pain. I had a difficult time keeping him calm.

You are truly an ugly person.

Should have drove then. I know damn well other people don't want to listen to my 3 heathens in a eatery or the store so I try and do as much as possible without taking them. Like tomorrow gonna get groceries gonna be just me and the wife.

Cars don't do well on the ocean. :mad:

Long time ago, my kid brought home a note from the school, asking me to sign an agreement that they could use corporal punishment on him. I didn't sign it. Instead, I wrote a note back that said "if my kid ever tells me you put your grubby hands on him for any reason, I will come down there and mop the floor with the asshole that did it. And yes, I am fully prepared to go to jail for assault. Thank you and have a nice day".[/QUOTE

So you weren't the least bit interested what your perfect child did to warrant a correction that drastic? The only thing you were interested in was that 1) you were sure the principal's hands were filthy and 2)you were going to assault him, 3) even prepared for to it.

You weren't curious if your son had raped anyone, was involved with drugs, had assaulted anyone, was involved with a theft... it was incidental and moreover, evidently you didn't care. That note told exactly what kind of parent you are.

Right?

LOL

Schools still use corporal punishment and teachers assault them on a daily basis. I see you agree with this practice. If you don't agree with the assertion, the burden of proof is on you.

Schools should paddle students on the behind, should not slap them in the face or go around belting them in the stomach. A paddling is the proper way to discipline a child. Spare the rod, spoil a child. It is not the first mode of discipline and may never be used. It is the last resort when other discipline measures and behavior modification techniques have been exasperated.

Last edited:
Long time ago, my kid brought home a note from the school, asking me to sign an agreement that they could use corporal punishment on him. I didn't sign it. Instead, I wrote a note back that said "if my kid ever tells me you put your grubby hands on him for any reason, I will come down there and mop the floor with the asshole that did it. And yes, I am fully prepared to go to jail for assault. Thank you and have a nice day".[/QUOTE

So you weren't the least bit interested what your perfect child did to warrant a correction that drastic? The only thing you were interested in was that 1) you were sure the principal's hands were filthy and 2)you were going to assault him, 3) even prepared for to it.

You weren't curious if your son had raped anyone, was involved with drugs, had assaulted anyone, was involved with a theft... it was incidental and moreover, evidently you didn't care. That note told exactly what kind of parent you are.

I don't think it's that kind of note. I believe she's referring to the one they send home with everyone, asking permission in advance.

I wouldn't sign, either.

lol. That's quite a stretch. He was 6 years old when he was sent home with that note. And no...I was not curious if he warranted being smacked by a stranger. I punish my child as I see fit...not some schmuck he doesn't even know except in passing.
You being suspicious of your own kid shows what kind of parent you are. See how that goes with ASSumptions?

Right?

LOL

Schools should paddle students on the behind, should not slap them in the face or go around belting them in the stomach. A paddling is the proper way to discipline a child. Spare the rod, spoil a child. It is not the first mode of discipline and may never be used. It is the last resort when other discipline measures and behavior modification techniques have been exasperated.

Someone use a paddle on my kid, they will be picking up their teeth. Fact.

Forum List

Back