White nationalist groups vs. BLM....what is the difference and how do the different groups vote?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Democrats have firmly condemned the White Nationalist groups while heavily encouraging Black Life Matters....Are the cause of the two groups different from one another?
Should politicians show their bias either way?

There are way more important problems to solve, but the MSM keeps focusing on "hot button" racial issues.
BLM doesn't matter until a stupid cop gets caught with video evidence of a crime. Then BLM and antifa riot.
White nationalists are up in the mountains of Idaho and Montana or scattered in flyover country here and there, but never do anything?! Maybe the FBI and DHS infiltrators have them under surveillance and control?

Democrats need the racial hot buttons to keep their urban plantation support.
The white nationalists do not have a political arm or billionaire support like the radical left groups have, so they have no political power.

There are no similarities that I see between BLM and white nationalists.

Aren’t both organizations fighting perceived oppression?
Since you apparently don't like to use google, the white nationalists want to be segregated to avoid racial issues.
BLM is a human rights organization against racism and police brutality. So they have very different takes on race relations.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white racial and national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation, or a "white ethnostate".[5]

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international human rights movement, originating from within the African-American community, which campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police brutality and police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.[1]

Gawd, I wish Trump would represent his Trumpsters by going out and calling white nationalists "oppressed".

I wonder why he doesn't have the balls to do that. Those are his people.

All Americans are Trump's people. That you don't see that proves that you have TDS.

Gawd, I wish Trump would represent his Trumpsters by going out and calling white nationalists "oppressed".

What is a white nationalist? Is it a member of a club? Would an ethnic organization that is from a white background be one? The Knights of Columbus? The Italian Defamation League? And every other ethnic organization representing a culture.

What is a white nationalist? Is it a member of a club? Would an ethnic organization that is from a white background be one? The Knights of Columbus? The Italian Defamation League? And every other ethnic organization representing a culture.
And there ya go.

Since you apparently don't like to use google, the white nationalists want to be segregated to avoid racial issues.
BLM is a human rights organization against racism and police brutality. So they have very different takes on race relations.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white racial and national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation, or a "white ethnostate".[5]

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international human rights movement, originating from within the African-American community, which campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police brutality and police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.[1]

Hold on...you are losing credibility fast...”you like” to use Google, the Leftist run search engine as your credible source for information? Wikipedia quotes?
You don’t look at the actions and behaviors of the two groups and draw a conclusion on your own? Do you always hate critical thought?
“Our mission statement is X do not judge us by our actions and behavior just trust our the mission statement that we have put in writing”
Have you drank a little Leftist piss?

The U.S. government has their “knee on whiteys neck” by way of affirmative action and the like. Is that not oppression in its purest form?

Are you honestly suggesting that black people in America AREN'T oppressed?

Black people are infact oppressed....A 100% self perpetuated oppression. At the root of all the cries of oppression lies a ShaQuita....a 15 year old who dropped out of the 9th grade with two baby daddy’s. Blacks are held captive by their own cultural value system or lack thereof. Few are courageous enough to take this position but I like truth...it never scares me.

Last edited:

Hold on...you are losing credibility fast...”you like” to use Google, the Leftist run search engine as your credible source for information? Wikipedia quotes?
You don’t look at the actions and behaviors of the two groups and draw a conclusion on your own? Do you always hate critical thought?
“Our mission statement is X do not judge us by our actions and behavior just trust our the mission statement that we have put in writing”

1. I also use duckduck for politically related searches, since google does put their leftist thumb on the scale.
2. I don't see the actions and behaviors of the two groups. Just what's on the fake news shows.
3. Your OP doesn't provide as much info and "critical thought" as the wiki articles.
4. Since you can't refute any of the "facts" presented in the wiki articles, all you have are childish rants?!

Try again.

1. I also use duckduck for politically related searches, since google does put their leftist thumb on the scale.
2. I don't see the actions and behaviors of the two groups. Just what's on the fake news shows.
3. Your OP doesn't provide as much info and "critical thought" as the wiki articles.
4. Since you can't refute any of the "facts" presented in the wiki articles, all you have are childish rants?!

Try again.

Go with what you read online...I prefer to observe and develop my opinion based on actions. Cheers

The U.S. government has their “knee on whiteys neck” by way of affirmative action and the like. Is that not oppression in its purest form?
holy crap

Trumpism, 2020

(Watch this folks, watch how paranoid Mac is of the question...He knows he can’t answer it appropriately. He responds with...BIT, BUT, BUT TRUMPISM)

Try again Mac, this is so easy. Just lie to save face but atleast address the question.

holy crap

Trumpism, 2020

(Watch this folks, watch how paranoid Mac is of the question...He knows he can’t answer it appropriately. He responds with...BIT, BUT, BUT TRUMPISM)

Try again Mac, this is so easy. Just lie to save face but atleast address the question.
Um, no it is not.

My goodness, you guys are such victims and snowflakes.

Poor you.

Forum List

Back