White Patriot Donald Trump Issues Directive To GOP: 'Be Quiet' Or I'll Lead Alone

"White Patriot Donald Trump Issues Directive To GOP: 'Be Quite' Or I'll Lead Alone"
Quite what????

This presents a great opportunity for potential Congressmen and Senators who don't bother running because they assume their local, whining jewish douchebag politician has it wrapped up automatically. They can run on The Donald's platform. In the future, instead of the House and Senate being loaded with zionist, neocons, hell-bent on destroying the country and eliminating Whitey, they will be filled with representatives of the People who want to make America great again! The party of Trump. Trump 2016.

It is about time he told those whinners to STFU.
People like Ryan, Romney and McCain are just losers and are trying their best to derail Trump/
This basically proves the saying that the two parties are the flip side of the same coin.

This presents a great opportunity for potential Congressmen and Senators who don't bother running because they assume their local, whining jewish douchebag politician has it wrapped up automatically. They can run on The Donald's platform. In the future, instead of the House and Senate being loaded with zionist, neocons, hell-bent on destroying the country and eliminating Whitey, they will be filled with representatives of the People who want to make America great again! The party of Trump. Trump 2016.
Duh? I thought everyone knew that?

Trump needs to take care of where he is going with this!

Political power is a dangerous game, more so on the right!

Forum List

Back