White People making a comeback in 2016

But like other harmful diseases, liberalism is spreading and needs to be stopped before it infects the entire nation. Minorities are a big contributor to that, and the great America will only be known in history books in just a few generations if it's not stopped now.
I guess that is why the prospect of whites as a minority is so scary. Imagine being treated like a minority!
You mean having it so good that you can have stable or growing birth rates with upward economic mobility?

I wish white people were treated half as good as black people and other minorities are in majority white countries....

I guess that is why the prospect of whites as a minority is so scary. Imagine being treated like a minority!

Of course it's scary. What nationality or race of people would be so willing to give up their majority in their very own country other than surrender-first liberals? Who else would be stupid enough to do that?

I am white and I want to keep the majority of this country white. It's worked extremely well in the little over 200 years we've been a country and if it's not broke--don't fix it. Why do you think those people are coming here and we're not trying to live over there?

I'm more concerned with the culture and values of Western Civilization being preserved than skin color: Rule of Law, Property Rights, Freedom of Speech, Consent of the Governed....Liberty.
That all kind of comes in one package....

With a defacto One Party State ruled by libs, they won't be. Preserved that is.
you are like a white "Chicken George"...

Thank you for that content rich post. Without it, this thread would have been a desert.
welcome

The answer : Pocahontas , Buckwheat and Kunta Kinte

Question Name three insults used by Donald Trump against minorities
Pocahontas was used against Warren you dipshit.

Trump probably caused massive car wrecks in South and North Dakota after he called her that.

Of course we remember the subprime lending scandal. But that's not the kind of blacks I was talking about. I'm talking about blacks with high credit scores and good or impeccable credit ratings. when those kind of people are turned down, there's something nefarious going on. Some right-winger with a hard-on for blacks just doesn't want to see them get the loan. And to make things harder they're going to call other banks and tell them not to give him/her a loan either.

And who told you that, the pilot of the black helicopter?

Discrimination in lending has been outlawed for decades. You read too many conspiracy blogs. Can you tell me what bank is going to jeopardize themselves into a lawsuit, into public humiliation, into investigations, into media coverage because they (for some reason) don't want to give a black person a loan?

The bank (like employers) do have a favorite color though, and that color is green. The person that makes them the most green is that companies favorite person. These kinds of whacko stories always have another side to them that your liberal blogs don't tell you about. It's just like the phony claim that blacks get more prison time because of their race. They only point to results, not to how the subject acted to police, not their past criminal record, not their attitude when they were in court, not if they fought or ran from police, just the bottom line--they get more prison time, so the only possible reason that could be is because of their race.

Minorities pray that a bank discriminates against them for any reason. That would be like hitting the lottery. You wouldn't have to work for the rest of your life.
If you have ever dealt with banks you know the lending of money is a matter of risk assessment. I don't know if blacks as a group default on loans more often than any other demographic, but if they do, even by 1%, that is going to be held against the lot of them. The critical point is this: Although the credit score is an important part of the credit apparatus, we don't know what other barometers of credit worthiness come into play behind the scenes.. Here is one example supplied by another poster:

With a defacto One Party State ruled by libs, they won't be. Preserved that is.
you are like a white "Chicken George"...

Thank you for that content rich post. Without it, this thread would have been a desert.
welcome

The answer : Pocahontas , Buckwheat and Kunta Kinte

Question Name three insults used by Donald Trump against minorities
Pocahontas was used against Warren you dipshit.

Trump probably caused massive car wrecks in South and North Dakota after he called her that.

It was hardly the first time the fraud had been called out on her fake Indian-ness. When she ran against Scott Brown she was called out big time. At one point a REAL Native American group protested at one of her lie-a-thon campaign speeches.

If you have ever dealt with banks you know the lending of money is a matter of risk assessment. I don't know if blacks as a group default on loans more often than any other demographic, but if they do, even by 1%, that is going to be held against the lot of them. The critical point is this: Although the credit score is an important part of the credit apparatus, we don't know what other barometers of credit worthiness come into play behind the scenes.. Here is one example supplied by another poster:

Well thanks, but I don't have time to read such a lengthy article. But the first several pages dealt with housing values and again, I didn't know if it would lead to anything we were talking about.

Of course blacks bring down housing and property values. It's the story all over the country. If every black moved out of my suburb and never returned, my property value would increase by about 50% or better.

So unless you can get to the point in the article, I'm assuming that it suggests that it's the color of a persons skin that caused somebody not to get a loan more than the neighborhood or it's lower property values themselves.

A house (or houses) are worth only as much as the market will bear. As this article reads, there are two identical houses: one in a black area and another in a white area, yet, the one in the black area sells for drastically much lower. This is because most people will not buy a home in a black area, and yes, that includes many blacks as well.

For instance: let's say a white person (with good credit) wanted to buy a house in that black area. He or she would get the same scrutiny as a black buying a home in that black area. It has nothing to do with the color of people there, it's what those people of color do to property values.

Well, that pile of nonsense was wrong, childishly simple-minded, and paranoid all at the same time.

No, it's absolutely correct. They come here expecting us to change for them.

If you come here, you have to learn English!
No, we come there and you cater to our language.

If you come here, there are legal methods to do so.
No, we come there anyway and to hell with your laws. You change them for us!

If you come here, we have a standard in working.
No, we come there and work for less, take your jobs, and send money home.

So is this childish and paranoia as well?

Well, that pile of nonsense was wrong, childishly simple-minded, and paranoid all at the same time.

No, it's absolutely correct. They come here expecting us to change for them.

No, we come there and you cater to our language.

If you come here, there are legal methods to do so.
No, we come there anyway and to hell with your laws. You change them for us!

If you come here, we have a standard in working.
No, we come there and work for less, take your jobs, and send money home.

So is this childish and paranoia as well?

Yes, that is childish paranoia. Your every claim is based on fear and stereotype. Stop trying to be dramatic with your ignorance.

No, we come there and you cater to our language.....

Wrong again. Non-English speaking immigrants know the importance and challenge of learning English better than you have ever considered learning anything. The vast, vast majority work harder at mastering English than you have ever worked at learning anything.

It really doesn't matter who wins in 2016 because white people will be making a comeback. We have two (possibly three) white candidates for president which means white people are back! Fuck diversity after 2016. I won't have to listen to how black people are oppressed or shit like that. Lets hear it for Caucasians!
It really doesn't matter who wins in 2016 because white people will be making a comeback. We have two (possibly three) white candidates for president which means white people are back! Fuck diversity after 2016. I won't have to listen to how black people are oppressed or shit like that. Lets hear it for Caucasians!

Government can't make you, no matter what race you are.
Whites are as diverse as any other race.
Super Democrat, whatever race you are, you are not back nor will you ever be back with a thought process like yours.
Another loser leaning on the government to try and make them somebody.

Wear did we come back from?
Wear????

Wrong again. Non-English speaking immigrants know the importance and challenge of learning English better than you have ever considered learning anything. The vast, vast majority work harder at mastering English than you have ever worked at learning anything.

Right, which is why we need everything in English and Spanish today; because they study English so hard. :alcoholic::alcoholic:

Right, which is why we need everything in English and Spanish today; because they study English so hard. :alcoholic::alcoholic:

Harder than you have ever studied anything.

Forum List

Back