White People making a comeback in 2016

It really doesn't matter who wins in 2016 because white people will be making a comeback. We have two (possibly three) white candidates for president which means white people are back! Fuck diversity after 2016. I won't have to listen to how black people are oppressed or shit like that. Lets hear it for Caucasians!

Well you can cheer all you want too now, but it won't be long before the white race in this country is the minority race. In fact, in our schools today, white kids are the minority.
For first time, minority students expected to be majority in U.S. public schools this fall
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts

It really doesn't matter who wins in 2016 because white people will be making a comeback. We have two (possibly three) white candidates for president which means white people are back! Fuck diversity after 2016. I won't have to listen to how black people are oppressed or shit like that. Lets hear it for Caucasians!

Well you can cheer all you want too now, but it won't be long before the white race in this country is the minority race. In fact, in our schools today, white kids are the minority.
For first time, minority students expected to be majority in U.S. public schools this fall
Because of how 'white' or any other race is defined, soon the need to identify a racial minority in politics will become nonsensical.

A lot of things will have to change over the next 20 year.

Because of how 'white' or any other race is defined, soon the need to identify a racial minority in politics will become nonsensical.

Race consciousness must always be maintained so white people will be oppressing the minorities...like...to end of time.

You are kidding yourself.

As "diversity" increases, such labels and groups will be ALL that matters in politics, and more and more in society and work.

As "diversity" increases, such labels and groups will be ALL that matters in politics, and more and more in society and work.

As diversity in the workplace increases, productivity decreases

-Geaux

-Geaux

I have not seen such data.

It would be a great counter to those with blind faith in Diversity as an intrinsic good.

Could you post a link, please?

-Geaux

It would be a great counter to those with blind faith in Diversity as an intrinsic good.

Sorry, no "great counter" for you.

Workforce Diversity: A Key to Improve Productivity

Study: Workplace diversity can help the bottom line

If I interview 12 qualified applicants out of 15. Then offer 8 a position, if the results were 2 fags, 2 blacks, 2 asians and 2 white guys, then diversity works

But that's not the case

Aiming for a certain workgroup demographic is counter productive

Qualified applicants drive whether the pool is diversified. Diversification does not drive qualifications

-Geaux

If I interview 12 qualified applicants out of 15. Then offer 8 a position, if the results were 2 fags, 2 blacks, 2 asians and 2 white guys, then diversity works

But that's not the case

Qualified applicants drive whether the pool is diversified. Diversification does not drive qualifications

-Geaux

I do believe Correll asked for links. You haven't provided any.

But that's not the case

-Geaux

I have a natural propensity to hire people who pass the test and point out a mistake in the test that I wrote.

But that's not the case

-Geaux

Diversity in the workplace

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sorry, no "great counter" for you.

Workforce Diversity: A Key to Improve Productivity

Study: Workplace diversity can help the bottom line

From the first link.

"The researcher after examining the literature and various research papers, concluded that workforce diversity is strength for any organization but people still stick to their views related to caste, religion etc and so consider diversity as a problem but if managed properly, can increase the productivity."

Note the lack of any hard numbers on increased productivity, and the use of qualifiers such as "IF".

Sounds like a thesis trying to use inconclusive data to support the Conventional Wisdom and get an easy acceptance.

The second link is A about gender diversity, B. dealing with extreme cases, and C. all from ONE company.

Toasting your mind first thing in the morning helps you focus... yeah, it shows.

You do not see me supporting some Orange skinned goon who insults women and minorities and has been accused of rape in Court like Trump has been accused.. I can handle the likes of you "after being wet by the rains or driven by snow" even if I am drunk stoned and dirty :badgrin:

I don't care who you support really. And yes, I'm certain you're the smartest person at USMB. Well, you and G5000.

But that's not the case

-Geaux

Diversity in the workplace

-Geaux

THank you, very interesting.

Which means your time to scapegoat white rural voters is quickly running out.

Forum List

Back