🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHITE PEOPLE RIOT AT OHIO STATE AFTER WINNING

Nigga_posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg

• Banned
"Ohio State coverage shows Fox’s true colors once again.
Seriously, it is amazing to read the Fox Newsstory about what happened after the Ohio State win. In the Foxworld, where black protesters in Ferguson were “looters,” and “rioters,” the largely white rioters in Columbus are called “revelers.” Here’s an excerpt from the Fox story:

Nearly 90 fires were reported near Ohio State’s campus early Tuesday morning after the Buckeyes won the first national title game in college football’s playoffs, the Columbus Fire Department said. The fires involved trash bins, Dumpsters and couches, and no injuries were reported, according to spokeswoman Battalion Chief Tracy Smith. Smith says the 89 reports started coming in just before 1 a.m. with the last reported about 4:45 a.m. Police made a handful of arrests early Tuesday after using tear gas and pepper spray to disperse some Ohio State students and football fans following the Buckeyes’ win."

Dumb shit, you already posted in a thread just like this and then you start another one?

I tire of the racists such as you, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

So, some streets were set on fire? No cars vandalized, nobody beat up, no nothing? Like a true liberal,I guess you got what you wanted though; a headline. Truth be damned otherwise.

"Ohio State coverage shows Fox’s true colors once again.
Seriously, it is amazing to read the Fox Newsstory about what happened after the Ohio State win. In the Foxworld, where black protesters in Ferguson were “looters,” and “rioters,” the largely white rioters in Columbus are called “revelers.” Here’s an excerpt from the Fox story:

Nearly 90 fires were reported near Ohio State’s campus early Tuesday morning after the Buckeyes won the first national title game in college football’s playoffs, the Columbus Fire Department said. The fires involved trash bins, Dumpsters and couches, and no injuries were reported, according to spokeswoman Battalion Chief Tracy Smith. Smith says the 89 reports started coming in just before 1 a.m. with the last reported about 4:45 a.m. Police made a handful of arrests early Tuesday after using tear gas and pepper spray to disperse some Ohio State students and football fans following the Buckeyes’ win."
You show your true colors all the ; the color of stupid. Still a retard.

An true to form fox "news" calls them revelers just "celebrating"

Rioting in white enclaves is now called celebrating

Anyone else see the pattern of hypocrisy here

White People Riot At Ohio State After Winning The National Championship And Totally Not Racist Fox News Says IMAGES VIDEO If You Only News

I just saw another thread where you participated in on this same exact topic topic with the same DISHONEST title . Why did start another thread and why are you race baiting?

Dumb shit, you already posted in a thread just like this and then you start another one?

I tire of the racists such as you, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

taking someone who's picture is of themselves in an orange pimp suit is hard to take seriously,just stay on topic

White people riot all the time

11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted Alternet

taking someone who's picture is of themselves in an orange pimp suit is hard to take seriously,just stay on topic

White people riot all the time

11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted Alternet
One reason you post stupid stuff all the time, you were born.

B7Oj8qZIcAE0OmO.jpg:large

NBC News ✔ @NBCNews
Follow

Riot cops used tear gas on revelers in Columbus after Ohio State's national title win http://nbcnews.to/1IpNqiW

6:45 AM - 13 Jan 2015

B7Oj8qZIcAE0OmO.jpg:large

NBC News ✔ @NBCNews
Follow

Riot cops used tear gas on revelers in Columbus after Ohio State's national title win http://nbcnews.to/1IpNqiW

6:45 AM - 13 Jan 2015
College students? Sounds like a bunch of liberals to me. White or black, most liberals are scum.

I just saw another thread where you participated in on this same exact topic topic with the same DISHONEST title . Why did start another thread and why are you race baiting?

Self-loathing white guilt is his thing.

You get used to it.

Making excuses? White Makes right to you
You do realize, you give blacks a bad name?

He doesn't care.

This isn't about improving anything for him.

Forum List

Back