WHITE PEOPLE RIOT AT OHIO STATE AFTER WINNING

I don't watch American sports, I watch real Football. But, no harm came from this, seems like some rowdy white fun, but no violence or chimping out. Also no injuries, and no billions in property damage like Ferguson.

You want to see actual violence, you should have been in a football stadium in England in the 70s and 80s, or in Eastern Europe today. They make both these students and the Ferguson protestors look like pussies.

No injuries? People were injured

over 80 fires? No biggie unless it was a business

Property damage? No problem it was just...*add in difference(
Which businesses were burned down, what is the amount of damage, is it 1.3 billion like in Ferguson? And give me a list of the injured like in Ferguson. Give me a list of the arrested and their offenses.

Really no comparison.

Only a dishonest liberal or a dumb black person who doesn't know any betterwould try to equivocate the two events. In fact just months ago, there were many on the left suggesting that violent rioting was necessary to "shake the racist system". I can provide links if you doubt me. Now they are trying to equate some drunk white kids celebrating a football game to a riot where 1.3 billion in property damage, widespread theft, many civilians and cops alike injured, among other things. It is just absurd.

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

2. Do black people as a whole ever get that benefit of the doubt?

No one black person does something and the bigots who dislike blacks lump them all into the same group. Oh yeah, the action has to be negative.

They do the same to Muslims, Hispanics and pretty much any minority. Then while they lump everyone into that bad group they insist that it is not them who is dividing...its the people they profiles fault.
No, it's when what is done is done in the name of blackness that it becomes an issue. Black people playing basketball in the NBA is people playing basketball. Black people rioting in the name of racial oppression is black people rioting. Get it?

You just made up the bolded part dumbass
You dense?

Is this Ohio State an all black school or something? I am not familiar. I assume there are multiple ohio states like there are multiple cal states or texas state schools but is this one a historical black college? The story really doesn't make sense with the white fans and an all black team.

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

2. Do black people as a whole ever get that benefit of the doubt?

No one black person does something and the bigots who dislike blacks lump them all into the same group. Oh yeah, the action has to be negative.

They do the same to Muslims, Hispanics and pretty much any minority. Then while they lump everyone into that bad group they insist that it is not them who is dividing...its the people they profiles fault.
No, it's when what is done is done in the name of blackness that it becomes an issue. Black people playing basketball in the NBA is people playing basketball. Black people rioting in the name of racial oppression is black people rioting. Get it?
Closed cap doesn't realize there are good black people amongst us. We have Ben Carson, Herman Cain. Not like the scum of the earth types he supports Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Barack Hussein Obama.
Is that the same Ben Carson who just declared that ISIS is similar to what our founding fathers were?
Ben Carson holds up Islamic State for willingness to die for convictions - The Washington Post
And Obama says the Islam call to prayer the most beautiful sound he has ever heard.

I wasn't at either riot, and I'm glad I wasn't.

They had protests here but I didn't attend, in large crowds that are extremely jubilant or angry, bad things can happen. Not a good idea to be around it.

I find both the riots in Ferguson and at Ohio St. as disturbing, the primary color of the crowds doesn't matter to me, the fact that groups of people can't control themselves is pretty sad comment on society.

They had protests here but I didn't attend, in large crowds that are extremely jubilant or angry, bad things can happen. Not a good idea to be around it.

I find both the riots in Ferguson and at Ohio St. as disturbing, the primary color of the crowds doesn't matter to me, the fact that groups of people can't control themselves is pretty sad comment on society.

Society? Or the black AND white community?

Society.

Society.

Funny how that works

I like how some retards and ****** lovers here get bent out of of shape over some drunk college kids lighting couches on fire, because they are white. But don't bat an eye and in some cases support black rioters attacking and injuring police officers and engaging in arson and looting that resulted in 1.3 billion dollars of property damage.

You do realize, you give blacks a bad name?

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

How does this work exactly? lol
Liberals are idiots, wether your white or black.

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

Dont answer you're just a duplicitous asshole who tries to hide behind name calling
There was no business looted or burned. They weren't calling for the death of cops. That's the difference.

I asked if white people there represent all whites like you said about Guno or not

white people should be able to do what they want

considering they have white privilege like you claim

Forum List

Back