WHITE PEOPLE RIOT AT OHIO STATE AFTER WINNING

Liberals are idiots, wether your white or black.

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

Dont answer you're just a duplicitous asshole who tries to hide behind name calling
There was no business looted or burned. They weren't calling for the death of cops. That's the difference.

I asked if white people there represent all whites like you said about Guno or not
Guno doesn't represent all blacks, but does a really good job representing a lot in here.
Really , I am considered White, my wife is Black and my family are are multiracial and Jewish . I have seen and been around your racist kind, can smell you vermin a mile away
I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

Dont answer you're just a duplicitous asshole who tries to hide behind name calling
There was no business looted or burned. They weren't calling for the death of cops. That's the difference.

I asked if white people there represent all whites like you said about Guno or not
Guno doesn't represent all blacks, but does a really good job representing a lot in here.
Really , I am considered White, my wife is Black and my family are are multiracial and Jewish . I have seen and been around your racist kind, can smell you vermin a mile away

Now Jknow is going to say you represent all whites or Jews, right?

When an abortion doctor was killed, liberals blamed all christians, hypocrite? All people who didn't agree with Obama was racist. Liberals, conservatives hate poor people.

When an abortion doctor was killed, liberals blamed all christians, hypocrite? All people who didn't agree with Obama was racist. Liberals, conservatives hate poor people.

Sheesh...I'll just quote the last time

Exactly! An admission that you are full of shit
Guno does represent you well, a racist dumbass.

Tell your old self that no one represents all of anything and that you disagree with yourself.

Thanks
The tea party was blamed with a broad brush when Gifford's was shot by liberals. Even though it was a crazy liberal who shot her.

You forgot to include the part where that makes it ok because you cant...yet you defend it

That means, according to your twisted democrat lefty lack of logic, that your kids default to black/African American/negro/colored. When they come in for lunch they say to you, "Yo, whatchu fix in' dis nigga fo' lunch?" And when you respond, "Shee-it! You fix yo' own damn lunch, nigga!" You are accused of racism and social service strips you of custody of your kids and they join gangs and protest against thugs being killed by cops in self defense.

That means, according to your twisted democrat lefty lack of logic, that your kids default to black/African American/negro/colored. When they come in for lunch they say to you, "Yo, whatchu fix in' dis nigga fo' lunch?" And when you respond, "Shee-it! You fix yo' own damn lunch, nigga!" You are accused of racism and social service strips you of custody of your kids and they join gangs and protest against thugs being killed by cops in self defense.

WTF are you talking about?

I was very clear in illustrating the black racist double standard on speech and tolerance.

I was very clear in illustrating the black racist double standard on speech and tolerance.

The only thing clear is the space between your ears. That made no sense

Only because you are so brainwashed.
Blacks can say nigg*r with impunity. Children with any visually discernible traces of sub-Saharan African lineage default to black/African American/negro/colored and are thereby allowed to say nigg*r. This means the black children of a white parent can say nigg*r but the white parent cannot (which explains why I have to self-censor my spelling). If the white parent does they are branded as racist and social services will remove their children from their custody for hate crime violations.

Blacks can say nigg*r with impunity.

Oh, is that all? Ok..what about it?

Children with any visually discernible traces of sub-Saharan African lineage default to black/African American/negro/colored and are thereby allowed to say nigg*r. This means the black children of a white parent can say nigg*r but the white parent cannot (which explains why I have to self-censor my spelling). If the white parent does they are branded as racist and social services will remove their children from their custody for hate crime violations.

So whats the point again? Social services is bad? You want to say N***er? Something about making lunch?

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

2. Do black people as a whole ever get that benefit of the doubt?

Children with any visually discernible traces of sub-Saharan African lineage default to black/African American/negro/colored and are thereby allowed to say nigg*r. This means the black children of a white parent can say nigg*r but the white parent cannot (which explains why I have to self-censor my spelling). If the white parent does they are branded as racist and social services will remove their children from their custody for hate crime violations.

So whats the point again? Social services is bad? You want to say N***er? Something about making lunch?
Got you stifled. No surprise. You're a democrat.

Maybe those white people can get some pointers from those black people this morning that chained themselves together to block morning rush hour traffic.

Got you stifled. No surprise. You're a democrat.

Just wondering why you're hesitant to say what your point of that is....

I ask the same question every time you post.

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

2. Do black people as a whole ever get that benefit of the doubt?

No one black person does something and the bigots who dislike blacks lump them all into the same group. Oh yeah, the action has to be negative.

They do the same to Muslims, Hispanics and pretty much any minority. Then while they lump everyone into that bad group they insist that it is not them who is dividing...its the people they profiles fault.

Forum List

Back