WHITE PEOPLE RIOT AT OHIO STATE AFTER WINNING

I just saw another thread where you participated in on this same exact topic topic with the same DISHONEST title . Why did start another thread and why are you race baiting?

Self-loathing white guilt is his thing.

You get used to it.

Making excuses? White Makes right to you
You do realize, you give blacks a bad name?

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

How does this work exactly? lol

I just saw another thread where you participated in on this same exact topic topic with the same DISHONEST title . Why did start another thread and why are you race baiting?

You get used to it.

Does white riots give all whites a bad name or just one black guy on the internet represents all blacks?

Liberals are idiots, wether your white or black.

You get used to it.

Dont answer you're just a duplicitous asshole who tries to hide behind name calling

You get used to it.

Dont answer you're just a duplicitous asshole who tries to hide behind name calling
There was no business looted or burned. They weren't calling for the death of cops. That's the difference.

Dumb shit, you already posted in a thread just like this and then you start another one?

I tire of the racists such as you, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

taking someone who's picture is of themselves in an orange pimp suit is hard to take seriously,just stay on topic

White people riot all the time

11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted Alternet

I never said otherwise, I will say you are a racist troll, and the only reason you post is to flame, that is it, your life has no other purpose than being a race baiting troll on a message board.

There was no business looted or burned. They weren't calling for the death of cops. That's the difference.

I asked if white people there represent all whites like you said about Guno or not

I asked if white people there represent all whites like you said about Guno or not
Guno doesn't represent all blacks, but does a really good job representing a lot in here.

Guno doesn't represent all blacks, but does a really good job representing a lot in here.

Exactly! An admission that you are full of shit

Guno does represent you well, a racist dumbass.

Well, at least they were celebrating and didn't do anything wrong.
if we look at the so-called "peaceful"protesters we will see looting and murders, police should better use tear gas on them, not on people which just celebrate!

Tell your old self that no one represents all of anything and that you disagree with yourself.

Thanks

Mods, the OP was clearly aware that there was already a thread on this exact topic, so just wondering what the point is, and shouldn't the threads be combined ?

Tell your old self that no one represents all of anything and that you disagree with yourself.

Thanks
The tea party was blamed with a broad brush when Gifford's was shot by liberals. Even though it was a crazy liberal who shot her.

Thanks
The tea party was blamed with a broad brush when Gifford's was shot by liberals. Even though it was a crazy liberal who shot her.

You forgot to include the part where that makes it ok because you cant...yet you defend it

Really , I am considered White, my wife is Black and my family are are multiracial and Jewish . I have seen and been around your racist kind, can smell you vermin a mile away

Forum List

Back