WHITE PEOPLE RIOT AT OHIO STATE AFTER WINNING

Why does guano assume there are no Black people in Ohio?
Good point. Doesn't matter. It wouldn't change his white guilt/self loathing behavior.

Mac doesnt want to talk about percentages now? The percentage of white vs black doesnt matter now? lol

Welp...one black guy was there soooo...

How many were there, then?

99% white

Link?

Good point. Doesn't matter. It wouldn't change his white guilt/self loathing behavior.

Mac doesnt want to talk about percentages now? The percentage of white vs black doesnt matter now? lol

99% white

Link?

Eyes.

99% white

Link?

Eyes.

Yeah, I don't expect intellectual honesty from folks like you.

99% white

Link?

Eyes.

Yeah, I don't expect intellectual dishonesty from folks like you.

Yeah, dont rely on me...use your eyes. I dont have a link to your eyes so dont ask

I guess ole Al is gonna have to go down there and claim racism, because not enough blacks were involved.

I guess ole Al is gonna have to go down there and claim racism, because not enough blacks were involved.

You just wanted to type something

You just wanted to type something
I wouldn't put it past him. He is a dumb fuck liberal.

#OhioFootballMatters

duh

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

2. Do black people as a whole ever get that benefit of the doubt?

No one black person does something and the bigots who dislike blacks lump them all into the same group. Oh yeah, the action has to be negative.

They do the same to Muslims, Hispanics and pretty much any minority. Then while they lump everyone into that bad group they insist that it is not them who is dividing...its the people they profiles fault.
No, it's when what is done is done in the name of blackness that it becomes an issue. Black people playing basketball in the NBA is people playing basketball. Black people rioting in the name of racial oppression is black people rioting. Get it?

Two questions:

1. So this is just a "one off" incident and not indicative of white people in general?

No one black person does something and the bigots who dislike blacks lump them all into the same group. Oh yeah, the action has to be negative.

They do the same to Muslims, Hispanics and pretty much any minority. Then while they lump everyone into that bad group they insist that it is not them who is dividing...its the people they profiles fault.
No, it's when what is done is done in the name of blackness that it becomes an issue. Black people playing basketball in the NBA is people playing basketball. Black people rioting in the name of racial oppression is black people rioting. Get it?
Closed cap doesn't realize there are good black people amongst us. We have Ben Carson, Herman Cain. Not like the scum of the earth types he supports Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Barack Hussein Obama.

Two questions:

You just made up the bolded part dumbass

I don't watch American sports, I watch real Football. But, no harm came from this, seems like some rowdy white fun, but no violence or chimping out. Also no injuries, and no billions in property damage like Ferguson.

You want to see actual violence, you should have been in a football stadium in England in the 70s and 80s, or in Eastern Europe today. They make both these students and the Ferguson protestors look like pussies.

I don't watch American sports, I watch real Football. But, no harm came from this, seems like some rowdy white fun, but no violence or chimping out. Also no injuries, and no billions in property damage like Ferguson.

You want to see actual violence, you should have been in a football stadium in England in the 70s and 80s, or in Eastern Europe today. They make both these students and the Ferguson protestors look like pussies.

No injuries? People were injured

over 80 fires? No biggie unless it was a business

Property damage? No problem it was just...*add in difference(

Two questions:

Closed cap doesn't realize there are good black people amongst us. We have Ben Carson, Herman Cain. Not like the scum of the earth types he supports Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Barack Hussein Obama.
Is that the same Ben Carson who just declared that ISIS is similar to what our founding fathers were?
Ben Carson holds up Islamic State for willingness to die for convictions - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back