White People Shouldn't Listen to Rap, Act Black, or March in BLM Protest: Cultural Appropriation

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Definition; the unacknowledged or inappropriate adoption of the customs, practices, ideas, etc. of one people or society by members of another and typically more dominant people or society.
Liberal's want to separate society into groups, then let's go all the fucking way.

lol

tenor.gif

Blacks shouldnt wear jeans, drive cars, use cell phones, wear sunglasses (especially at night), wear jackets with m&ms on them etc. All white culture.

behind every black millionaire rapper chugging Don P and wearing 50 gold chains there’s always two white guys laughing. That’s not racist, that’s truth

I tend to agree. I'm a honky, and I don't wear a kufi - nor do I wear my pants in the sagging fashion of the African American. And I neither shuck nor do I jive.

I tend to agree. I'm a honky, and I don't wear a kufi - nor do I wear my pants in the sagging fashion of the African American. And I neither shuck nor do I jive.

The sagging pants thing is irritable, but to be fair a lot of black don’t wear their pants like that. A funny thing I see the hip hop blacks do is wear stickers on their baseball caps. I get a kick out of that

There is only one culture in America, American culture. Those who seek to divide and conquer are the real enemy.

722px-Balkans_Animation_1800-2008.gif

divide and conquer

• v.

A combination of political, military and economic strategies that aim to gain and maintain power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.
  • v.

In order to rule securely, don't allow alliances of your enemies.
  • n.

A strategy for achieving political or military control.

The prize is no one's to control. Fee-will is the lord's gift given to all, and American culture is something ALL Americans have contributed to, and are contributing to.

Blacks shouldnt wear jeans, drive cars, use cell phones, wear sunglasses (especially at night), wear jackets with m&ms on them etc. All white culture.
You forgot straignt or softly wavey wigs to cover the kink.

There is only one culture in America, American culture. Those who seek to divide and conquer are the real enemy.

divide and conquer

• v.

A combination of political, military and economic strategies that aim to gain and maintain power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.
  • v.

• n.

The prize is no one's to control. Fee-will is the lord's gift given to all, and American culture is something ALL Americans have contributed to, and are contributing to.

U.S. culture has also been shaped by the cultures of Native Americans, Latin Americans, Africans and Asians. The United States is sometimes described as a "melting pot" in which different cultures have contributed their own distinct "flavors" to American culture. ... The way people "melt" in the United States differs.

divide and conquer

• v.

• v.

• n.

U.S. culture has also been shaped by the cultures of Native Americans, Latin Americans, Africans and Asians. The United States is sometimes described as a "melting pot" in which different cultures have contributed their own distinct "flavors" to American culture. ... The way people "melt" in the United States differs.

Not including major Hispanic areas the culture of the USA was overwhelmingly shaped by Germans. Kinda why Germans have never been "ethnic" in the USA. Universal K-12, sports leagues, public parks, gymnasiums/exercise, hot dogs, hamburgers, Christmas Trees, Easter Bunny, Beer and on and on etc.....all popularized by German culture. First Kindergarten was likely in Milwaukee or Cincinnati something like that.

divide and conquer

• v.

• v.

• n.

Actually, many school books NO longer teach that this is a melting pot.

Instead, we are described as a "salad bowl."

We are a collection of different groups.

So, for example. Caucasians may be the lettuce; African Americans the tomatoes; Latinxs the celery; Asians the olives; and Native Americans the croutons.

A delicious and healthful salad consisting of different ingredients in one bowl.

Not to worry.

Many of those Caucasian young whippersnappers who marched in the BLM marches this Spring will grow up and bitterly regret what they did back in the horrific year of 2020.

divide and conquer

• v.

• v.

• n.

Actually, many school books NO longer teach that this is a melting pot.

Instead, we are described as a "salad bowl."

We are a collection of different groups.

So, for example. Caucasians may be the lettuce; African Americans the tomatoes; Latinxs the celery; Asians the olives; and Native Americans the croutons.

A delicious and healthful salad consisting of different ingredients in one bowl.

I imagine those would be primarily government or corporate/foundation supported schools?

Forum List

Back