White Police Supervisor Allegedly Pressured Minority Cops to 'Take People's Freedom'

So tell us what crime black folks in Africa committed against whites in Europe or America. What debt were we repaying?

Never said they did. But when you bring religion into slavery claiming hypocrisy, I point out it's really not.

Are you really trying to justify the role that so called White Christians played in slavery.

Not at all, just telling you that the movie Roots was mostly bullshit. White men didn't invade places in Africa and use leg traps to take prisoners. The prisoners were already there waiting to be shipped.

Hmmm, your ignorance shows your dumbass has never been to Africa. You do realize Africa is a continent and not a country. If the Native Americans (which you named them, pretty sure that is not what they called themselves) would have murdered your ancestors when they first came to these shores where might you be today? Maybe in Siberia freezing your ass off.

If they murdered my ancestors, I wouldn't be here at all. However since I have no idea if our family has ties to the settlers (and doubt they did) I would be in Poland right now since as far as we can trace back, that's where our families are from. I still might not be here if my ancestors were slaughtered in a German concentration camp either.

But the fact is no matter how we got here, we are blessed that our ancestors did. At times when I feel like there is not much to be thankful for, I always thank God he put me on this earth in the greatest country on the planet no matter how it happened. Given what I said, you might not be here either if your ancestors were killed during the uncivilized times of Africa.

But two questions here: why is it you cannot answer my posts without breaking them up into tiny pieces, and what makes you think I thought Africa was a country? :eusa_shhh:

So tell us what crime black folks in Africa committed against whites in Europe or America. What debt were we repaying?

Never said they did. But when you bring religion into slavery claiming hypocrisy, I point out it's really not.

Sure it is, your claim is that it is good when a debt is owed. What debt did black folks owe white folks?
Are you really trying to justify the role that so called White Christians played in slavery.

Not at all, just telling you that the movie Roots was mostly bullshit. White men didn't invade places in Africa and use leg traps to take prisoners. The prisoners were already there waiting to be shipped.

So Alex Haley just made that shit up. Smfh.
Hmmm, your ignorance shows your dumbass has never been to Africa. You do realize Africa is a continent and not a country. If the Native Americans (which you named them, pretty sure that is not what they called themselves) would have murdered your ancestors when they first came to these shores where might you be today? Maybe in Siberia freezing your ass off.

If they murdered my ancestors, I wouldn't be here at all.

Yea you would have packed up and moved back to Europe.
However since I have no idea if our family has ties to the settlers (and doubt they did) I would be in Poland right now since as far as we can trace back, that's where our families are from. I still might not be here if my ancestors were slaughtered in a German concentration camp either.

Well see most black folks don't know what part of Africa we would go back to because we were don't have a clue where to go. We were cut off from what country we came from.
But the fact is no matter how we got here, we are blessed that our ancestors did.

That is easy for a white man to say.
At times when I feel like there is not much to be thankful for, I always thank God he put me on this earth in the greatest country on the planet no matter how it happened. Given what I said, you might not be here either if your ancestors were killed during the uncivilized times of Africa.
What uncivilized times was that? Is that like when you were in Europe living in caves.
But two questions here: why is it you cannot answer my posts without breaking them up into tiny pieces, and what makes you think I thought Africa was a country? :eusa_shhh:

You have to break down stupid and why is it that you folks never say go back to Nigeria or Zambia or Egypt or take your pick.

More bullshit from the liberal media designed to inflame racial tensions. Lefties aren't going to stop until they turn Times Square back into a sleazy armpit.
Of course that is what it is, there is no way a good, Christian, white cop would ever do anything like this.
Correct. White Christians are the ones who freed your forefathers, you ignorant cocksucker.
White Christians were the ones who ENSLAVED my forefathers your rotten ass, cocksucker.
No, fellow blacks enslaved your ancestors, then sold them to Muslims, who then, finally, sold them to Europeans, who eventually sold a small percentage of them to mostly white Americans. I know you are prejudiced, but at least get your people’s history correct.
That's just it we don't know our folk's history and why? Because we were basterdized from it, cut off. Have you forgottent that once we were brought here we were robbed of names, robbed our language, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act we even lost our minds.
Cut off from african culture----thats probably a good thing lest you be a cannibal or something now.

More bullshit from the liberal media designed to inflame racial tensions. Lefties aren't going to stop until they turn Times Square back into a sleazy armpit.
Of course that is what it is, there is no way a good, Christian, white cop would ever do anything like this.
Correct. White Christians are the ones who freed your forefathers, you ignorant cocksucker.
White Christians were the ones who ENSLAVED my forefathers your rotten ass, cocksucker.
No, fellow blacks enslaved your ancestors, then sold them to Muslims, who then, finally, sold them to Europeans, who eventually sold a small percentage of them to mostly white Americans. I know you are prejudiced, but at least get your people’s history correct.
That's just it we don't know our folk's history and why? Because we were basterdized from it, cut off. Have you forgottent that once we were brought here we were robbed of names, robbed our language, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act we even lost our minds.
Cut off from african culture----thats probably a good thing lest you be a cannibal or something now.
How many black folks in this country have been found with a body in the Fridge? That is more of your style.

Sure it is, your claim is that it is good when a debt is owed. What debt did black folks owe white folks?

I didn't say they did. What I said is that slavery was not anti-God or anti-Christian. Christians follow the Holy Bible so they were not being anti-religious by owning slaves, which at the time, most of the world did.

Well see most black folks don't know what part of Africa we would go back to because we were don't have a clue where to go. We were cut off from what country we came from.

It doesn't matter where in Africa they came from, the fact of the matter is, without slavery, you wouldn't be here today. Without my ancestors coming here, I wouldn't be here today.

Why is that? You didn't suffer what your ancestors went through and neither did I. My life started the day I was born and I am a beneficiary of their journey here just like you are.

I didn't say they did. What I said is that slavery was not anti-God or anti-Christian. Christians follow the Holy Bible so they were not being anti-religious by owning slaves, which at the time, most of the world did.

You claimed God said slavery was ok to work off a debt or if you had been harmed by the person who was the slave. What debt did black folks owe to whites? What harm had they done to you, so hell yea your premise is hypocritical.

It doesn't matter where in Africa they came from, the fact of the matter is, without slavery, you wouldn't be here today. Without my ancestors coming here, I wouldn't be here today.

No shit, how long did it take you to come to that conclusion?

Why is that? You didn't suffer what your ancestors went through and neither did I.

I came up at that back end of Jim Crow, I guess if you think the slaves had it good Jim Crow was lovely.

My life started the day I was born and I am a beneficiary of their journey here just like you are.

Of course you are, you are a white man.

Less time than you because apparently you still don't get it.

I came up at that back end of Jim Crow, I guess if you think the slaves had it good Jim Crow was lovely.
Really? You were out there working and trying to support a family during Jim Crow?

And you didn't? If you feel that way, why don't you trace down your family tree and move back to where your family came. After you lived there for a few years, then tell us how you were not a beneficiary of being born here.

Less time than you because apparently you still don't get it.

Is that why you didn't answer the first question, because you realized you put your foot in your mouth.
Really? You were out there working and trying to support a family during Jim Crow?

I watched a father working and trying to support a family while dealing with racist Jim Crow segregation. We dealt with the racism and discrimination of racist who controlled the Gov't.

And you didn't? If you feel that way, why don't you trace down your family tree and move back to where your family came.
Easier said than done.
After you lived there for a few years, then tell us how you were not a beneficiary of being born here.

I didn't come here I was born here. My folks helped build this nation, so why do I need to go anywhere.

How many black folks in this country have been found with a body in the Fridge? That is more of your style.
Racial profiling works.

:dunno:

Sick serial killers tend to be white dudes between the ages of 20 and 45.

There is nothing wrong with admitting the truth.

A white police supervisor allegedly pressured subordinate officers of color to take people's freedom in order to meet arrest quotas, new court documents say.

New documents obtained by New York Daily News are part of a long-running suit launched by four minority cops, who claim they faced retaliation for not arresting enough people of color as part of the department's unreported arrest quota system.

Sworn declarations from Charles Spruill, a Black officer who retired in 2014, say that officers were repeatedly yelled at to arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit. "The African-American police officer had no choice but to say, 'OK, boss.'"

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota system disproportionately affected minority officers.

Their admissions come in support of Lieutenant Edwin Raymond, who along with other minority cops, filed a lawsuit in 2015 alleging they faced retribution for not going along with the "collar quotas" system.

Let's wait for the denial and excuses.

There is no way the that a top notch LE Official would stoop so low.
If true he should go to jail.

Is that why you didn't answer the first question, because you realized you put your foot in your mouth.

I only answer questions one or two times. If the person keeps asking the same stupid question over and over again regardless, I'm not going to waste my time answering it over and over again. If you're not bright enough to understand the answer, then there is nothing more I can do for you. This back and forth nonsense is boring for other members to read.

I watched a father working and trying to support a family while dealing with racist Jim Crow segregation. We dealt with the racism and discrimination of racist who controlled the Gov't.
Yeah.......you watched.

Easier said than done.

In America, anything is possible. Like typical leftists, always making excuses.

I didn't come here I was born here. My folks helped build this nation, so why do I need to go anywhere.

Because maybe if you did you'd finally appreciate the blessing God gave you by being born in this country. If I were as ungrateful as you, I'd go to Europe and experience what life is like there so I would be appreciative of being born here. I don't have to go there because I already realize it. I already know how fortunate I am.

I only answer questions one or two times. If the person keeps asking the same stupid question over and over again regardless, I'm not going to waste my time answering it over and over again. If you're not bright enough to understand the answer, then there is nothing more I can do for you. This back and forth nonsense is boring for other members to read.

I understand, you stepped on your dick and you have no answer. Let us move on.
Yeah.......you watched.

I also lived, we weren't sheltered in the house. We had to attend school,, etc.
Easier said than done.

In America, anything is possible. Like typical leftists, always making excuses.

Yep and those possibilities are better for some folks.

Because maybe if you did you'd finally appreciate the blessing God gave you by being born in this country. If I were as ungrateful as you, I'd go to Europe and experience what life is like there so I would be appreciative of being born here. I don't have to go there because I already realize it. I already know how fortunate I am.

When you are on the privileged side of the equation I guess it is a blessing. So it's ungrateful to not to want to have to deal with racism and discrimination and the 400yrs of hell black folks have had to endure.

Nope, they are the same for all folks. We both got an education, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to go to college, didn't we? We both had the ability to learn a trade if college was not our thing, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to work, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to stay away from drugs, out of trouble with the law, not have kids we couldn't afford, and instead, invest our money, didn't we?

Here's what I want you to do Superbadbreath, next time you're near a library, stop in and ask the librarian where they keep all the books of successful excuse makers. I bet you won't find one book on the subject. Do you know why? Because all excuse makers are failures, and it's the Democrat party that keeps feeding you this nonsense that you do have excuses.

You have every ability to trace your family tree and find out where you came from. There are hundreds of services out there for you, and it's not easier for me than it is you.

When you are on the privileged side of the equation I guess it is a blessing. So it's ungrateful to not to want to have to deal with racism and discrimination and the 400yrs of hell black folks have had to endure.

If you don't think it's a blessing to be born an American, you should leave and then you'd learn how much it is no matter who you are. Try living someplace else you feel is more of a blessing and see how you like it.

Believe it or not, slavery was sanctioned by God according to the Holy Bible.

Back in the time, people didn't have money. If you brought harm to somebody, they didn't get a Jewish lawyer and sue you in court. If you brought harm or shame to a person or family, you repaid your debt to them in servitude, and many times for life. God found favor and acceptance in slavery.

Back to your case, your African brothers fought and imprisoned the enemies of their rival tribes. White men came to Africa and they sold those imprisoned Africans to the white man as punishment and to profit with items from the new world they never had.

Fast forward to today, where do you you think you'd be right now if not for your ancestors being sold for slaves and coming to the new world? You might be in a hut somewhere like Obama's half-brother.
many of those slaves in africa wound up in african recipes .
Last I checked Jeffery Dahmer wasn't black.
He was gay like a number of other gay killers, also a cannibal.

Nope, they are the same for all folks.
If that were true there would be no racism and discrimination.

We both got an education, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to go to college, didn't we? We both had the ability to learn a trade if college was not our thing, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to work, didn't we? We both had the opportunity to stay away from drugs, out of trouble with the law, not have kids we couldn't afford, and instead, invest our money, didn't we?
Some had a harder road than others based on skin color, but you already know that.

Here's what I want you to do Superbadbreath, next time you're near a library, stop in and ask the librarian where they keep all the books of successful excuse makers. I bet you won't find one book on the subject. Do you know why? Because all excuse makers are failures, and it's the Democrat party that keeps feeding you this nonsense that you do have excuses.

Ok will do, tell you what Ray From Clownville you do the same and grab a few books on racism in America. You might be surprised what you can learn.
You have every ability to trace your family tree and find out where you came from. There are hundreds of services out there for you, and it's not easier for me than it is you.

Sure it is easier, where did your folks come from?

If you don't think it's a blessing to be born an American, you should leave and then you'd learn how much it is no matter who you are. Try living someplace else you feel is more of a blessing and see how you like it.

I have been too many places in the world and I have seen many happy folks, do you think this is the only country in the world where folks are happy. Sounds like your dumbass need to go back to.the library and study some World History.

Back in the time, people didn't have money. If you brought harm to somebody, they didn't get a Jewish lawyer and sue you in court. If you brought harm or shame to a person or family, you repaid your debt to them in servitude, and many times for life. God found favor and acceptance in slavery.

Back to your case, your African brothers fought and imprisoned the enemies of their rival tribes. White men came to Africa and they sold those imprisoned Africans to the white man as punishment and to profit with items from the new world they never had.

Fast forward to today, where do you you think you'd be right now if not for your ancestors being sold for slaves and coming to the new world? You might be in a hut somewhere like Obama's half-brother.

You stated Siberia. What is the difference between Siberia and parts of Africa where African men and women live? One area can be cold the other hot. Humans developing would do so at different rates. Survival in Siberia is a lot different then survival in parts of Africa. So the people in Siberia or compatible had to invent things and become more sensitive to survival. No one wants to freeze to death. In all of this humans could be violent. Survival for most was varying to degree. The world is violent with periods of peace. It is part of reality of all the races. Whether it was a massive violence or a localized one. It was and still is violence.

A white police supervisor allegedly pressured subordinate officers of color to take people's freedom in order to meet arrest quotas, new court documents say.

New documents obtained by New York Daily News are part of a long-running suit launched by four minority cops, who claim they faced retaliation for not arresting enough people of color as part of the department's unreported arrest quota system.

Sworn declarations from Charles Spruill, a Black officer who retired in 2014, say that officers were repeatedly yelled at to arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit. "The African-American police officer had no choice but to say, 'OK, boss.'"

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota system disproportionately affected minority officers.

Their admissions come in support of Lieutenant Edwin Raymond, who along with other minority cops, filed a lawsuit in 2015 alleging they faced retribution for not going along with the "collar quotas" system.

is anyone surprised to see this stuff happening in democracy run cities like NY?
I am not surprised to see it anywhere.
yeah slavery is horrible...it's gone on everywhere, and is still going on today....in fact Obama and Xiden did a great job of making Libya a booming slave trade market with their horrible foreign policies.

But you don't care about Africans being enslaved.
I don't live in Africa, I live in America. My parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents all spilled their blood and sweat on this soil which is called America. I served in the United States Army, not in the Army for a country in Africa. My relatives and friends served in this countries military not a country in Africa. Tell me do you worry about what is happening in Europe or Russia? Pretty sure you don't.

But you were never enslaved

Buh buy, whiner

is anyone surprised to see this stuff happening in democracy run cities like NY?
I am not surprised to see it anywhere.
yeah slavery is horrible...it's gone on everywhere, and is still going on today....in fact Obama and Xiden did a great job of making Libya a booming slave trade market with their horrible foreign policies.

But you don't care about Africans being enslaved.
I don't live in Africa, I live in America. My parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents all spilled their blood and sweat on this soil which is called America. I served in the United States Army, not in the Army for a country in Africa. My relatives and friends served in this countries military not a country in Africa. Tell me do you worry about what is happening in Europe or Russia? Pretty sure you don't.

But you were never enslaved

Buh buy, whiner
Wow , you haven taken smart to a whole new level

He was also white.

He was also white.
And all whites are cannibals.

Forum List

Back