White Police Supervisor Allegedly Pressured Minority Cops to 'Take People's Freedom'

White Christians were the ones who ENSLAVED my forefathers your rotten ass, cocksucker.

Believe it or not, slavery was sanctioned by God according to the Holy Bible.

Back in the time, people didn't have money. If you brought harm to somebody, they didn't get a Jewish lawyer and sue you in court. If you brought harm or shame to a person or family, you repaid your debt to them in servitude, and many times for life. God found favor and acceptance in slavery.

Back to your case, your African brothers fought and imprisoned the enemies of their rival tribes. White men came to Africa and they sold those imprisoned Africans to the white man as punishment and to profit with items from the new world they never had.

Fast forward to today, where do you you think you'd be right now if not for your ancestors being sold for slaves and coming to the new world? You might be in a hut somewhere like Obama's half-brother.

A white police supervisor allegedly pressured subordinate officers of color to take people's freedom in order to meet arrest quotas, new court documents say.

New documents obtained by New York Daily News are part of a long-running suit launched by four minority cops, who claim they faced retaliation for not arresting enough people of color as part of the department's unreported arrest quota system.

Sworn declarations from Charles Spruill, a Black officer who retired in 2014, say that officers were repeatedly yelled at to arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit. "The African-American police officer had no choice but to say, 'OK, boss.'"

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota system disproportionately affected minority officers.

Their admissions come in support of Lieutenant Edwin Raymond, who along with other minority cops, filed a lawsuit in 2015 alleging they faced retribution for not going along with the "collar quotas" system.

Let's wait for the denial and excuses.

There is no way the that a top notch LE Official would stoop so low.
is anyone surprised to see this stuff happening in democracy run cities like NY?

More bullshit from the liberal media designed to inflame racial tensions. Lefties aren't going to stop until they turn Times Square back into a sleazy armpit.
Of course that is what it is, there is no way a good, Christian, white cop would ever do anything like this.
Correct. White Christians are the ones who freed your forefathers, you ignorant cocksucker.
White Christians were the ones who ENSLAVED my forefathers your rotten ass, cocksucker.
Your Black brothers enslaved you and sold you to white slave traders, you ignorant negro. White Christians were abolitionists, you stupid jigaboo.
Well, that make it all better then.

More bullshit from the liberal media designed to inflame racial tensions. Lefties aren't going to stop until they turn Times Square back into a sleazy armpit.
Of course that is what it is, there is no way a good, Christian, white cop would ever do anything like this.
Correct. White Christians are the ones who freed your forefathers, you ignorant cocksucker.
Your Black brothers enslaved you and sold you to white slave traders, you ignorant negro. White Christians were abolitionists, you stupid jigaboo.
You are one ignorant, racist, piece of dog shit, got walk off a bridge weak ass, white boy

A white police supervisor allegedly pressured subordinate officers of color to take people's freedom in order to meet arrest quotas, new court documents say.

New documents obtained by New York Daily News are part of a long-running suit launched by four minority cops, who claim they faced retaliation for not arresting enough people of color as part of the department's unreported arrest quota system.

Sworn declarations from Charles Spruill, a Black officer who retired in 2014, say that officers were repeatedly yelled at to arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit. "The African-American police officer had no choice but to say, 'OK, boss.'"

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota system disproportionately affected minority officers.

Their admissions come in support of Lieutenant Edwin Raymond, who along with other minority cops, filed a lawsuit in 2015 alleging they faced retribution for not going along with the "collar quotas" system.

is anyone surprised to see this stuff happening in democracy run cities like NY?
I am not surprised to see it anywhere.

yeah slavery is horrible...it's gone on everywhere, and is still going on today....in fact Obama and Xiden did a great job of making Libya a booming slave trade market with their horrible foreign policies.

But you don't care about Africans being enslaved.

Back in the time, people didn't have money. If you brought harm to somebody, they didn't get a Jewish lawyer and sue you in court. If you brought harm or shame to a person or family, you repaid your debt to them in servitude, and many times for life. God found favor and acceptance in slavery.

So tell us what crime black folks in Africa committed against whites in Europe or America. What debt were we repaying?
Back to your case, your African brothers fought and imprisoned the enemies of their rival tribes. White men came to Africa and they sold those imprisoned Africans to the white man as punishment and to profit with items from the new world they never had.

Are you really trying to justify the role that so called White Christians played in slavery.
Fast forward to today, where do you you think you'd be right now if not for your ancestors being sold for slaves and coming to the new world? You might be in a hut somewhere like Obama's half-brother.

Hmmm, your ignorance shows your dumbass has never been to Africa. You do realize Africa is a continent and not a country. If the Native Americans (which you named them, pretty sure that is not what they called themselves) would have murdered your ancestors when they first came to these shores where might you be today? Maybe in Siberia freezing your ass off.

yeah slavery is horrible...it's gone on everywhere, and is still going on today....in fact Obama and Xiden did a great job of making Libya a booming slave trade market with their horrible foreign policies.

I don't live in Africa, I live in America. My parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents all spilled their blood and sweat on this soil which is called America. I served in the United States Army, not in the Army for a country in Africa. My relatives and friends served in this countries military not a country in Africa. Tell me do you worry about what is happening in Europe or Russia? Pretty sure you don't.

No, fellow blacks enslaved your ancestors, then sold them to Muslims, who then, finally, sold them to Europeans, who eventually sold a small percentage of them to mostly white Americans. I know you are prejudiced, but at least get your people’s history correct.

so now Christianity is racist .... it wont be long before marxist thugs start storming churches .

I don't live in Africa, I live in America. My parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents all spilled their blood and sweat on this soil which is called America. I served in the United States Army, not in the Army for a country in Africa. My relatives and friends served in this countries military not a country in Africa. Tell me do you worry about what is happening in Europe or Russia? Pretty sure you don't.
so you don’t really care about slavery got ya. Ya only care about yourself and what you can get...

yes i care what happens in foreign nations.

No, fellow blacks enslaved your ancestors, then sold them to Muslims, who then, finally, sold them to Europeans, who eventually sold a small percentage of them to mostly white Americans. I know you are prejudiced, but at least get your people’s history correct.
That's just it we don't know our folk's history and why? Because we were basterdized from it, cut off. Have you forgottent that once we were brought here we were robbed of names, robbed our language, we lost our religion, our culture, our God and many of us by the way we act we even lost our minds.

many of those slaves in africa wound up in african recipes .

so you don’t really care about slavery got ya. Ya only care about yourself and what you can get...

yes i care what happens in foreign nations.
So what have you done about slavery in Africa? What have you done about war torn parts of the former Soviet Union? How many of these places have you spent time and money?

Last I checked Jeffery Dahmer wasn't black.

nah but the leader of an entire African nation Idi Amin was .

so now Christianity is racist .... it wont be long before marxist thugs start storming churches .
At 11:00 on Sunday morning when we stand and sing and Christ has no east or west, we stand at the most segregated hour in this nation.
Dr. M. King

In 1963, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, “It is appalling that the most segregated hour of Christian America is 11 o’clock on Sunday morning”

That statement still holds true until this day.

nah but the leader of an entire African nation Idi Amin was .
Did they find human bodies in his refrigerator like they did Jeffery's?

Thank you for your service.
:beer:

Wait?! You're telling me that a senior police officer is telling his subordinates to arrest more criminals?!

Does that make him a racist or a motivational speaker?

BN-PA411_wolfe_M_20160721104034.jpg

Forum List

Back