White Privilege Is When......

That could be either an opportunity to introduce diversity......or it's raciss.

Or, hey, maybe it's just one little girl giving another little girl a doll and a bunch of adults crapping themselves over it for no good reason, thereby turning an innocent thing into something nefarious.

Pouring ever-y-thing through some sort of racism filter is pretty fucking nutzo, far as I'm concerned.

want a racist story involving a doll? I've got one. One of my friends had a buddy who was a Chicago cop. Said cop was having a BBQ for his birthday at which were numerous CPD folks. One of his presents was a black Ken Doll, with it's hands behind its back cuffed with paperclips, which brought a huge laugh from the crowd. Har-de-har-har, eh?

Now THAT's ^^^ a racist use of a doll. This other shit is nonsense.
No one said it was racist you moron. Do you know the difference between white privilege and racism? A non racist white person can exhibit white priviledge. Most times its an unconscious assumption that something like their tasteless macaroni and cheese with potato chips on top or their choice in white fairy tales are the best.

Oh, my apologies shitbag, I seem to have been unable to keep up with the ways all of the downtrodden idiots in our world perceive insults nowadays.

Maybe you should put a book out to educate folks on the myriad ways people insult you daily. that fucking thing would be thicker than the tax code.
If you need a book for common sense then you have more issues than just being a moron.

Something that is not a problem for one is not necessarily because of 'privilege'. That is a foolish generalization.
The lack of consciousness displayed in the o.p. is striking, but is not more than silly lack of thought.
You just described white privilege to a T. Lack of consciousness due to being brainwashed that all things white are OK in any situation.

Or, hey, maybe it's just one little girl giving another little girl a doll and a bunch of adults crapping themselves over it for no good reason, thereby turning an innocent thing into something nefarious.

Pouring ever-y-thing through some sort of racism filter is pretty fucking nutzo, far as I'm concerned.

want a racist story involving a doll? I've got one. One of my friends had a buddy who was a Chicago cop. Said cop was having a BBQ for his birthday at which were numerous CPD folks. One of his presents was a black Ken Doll, with it's hands behind its back cuffed with paperclips, which brought a huge laugh from the crowd. Har-de-har-har, eh?

No one said it was racist you moron. Do you know the difference between white privilege and racism? A non racist white person can exhibit white priviledge. Most times its an unconscious assumption that something like their tasteless macaroni and cheese with potato chips on top or their choice in white fairy tales are the best.

Oh, my apologies shitbag, I seem to have been unable to keep up with the ways all of the downtrodden idiots in our world perceive insults nowadays.

Maybe you should put a book out to educate folks on the myriad ways people insult you daily. that fucking thing would be thicker than the tax code.
If you need a book for common sense then you have more issues than just being a moron.

It's common sense to only give black dolls to black girls?

Maybe in your fucked up world where everything whitey does is some kind of attack. Enjoy your time in your self-imposed prison.

Maybe in your fucked up world where everything whitey does is some kind of attack. Enjoy your time in your self-imposed prison.
Yes its common sense. Why would a Black child want or need a white doll? I know I wouldnt give a white child a Black doll.

Most things whitey does is an attack. I just kick their asses.

Unfortunately, I have never seen an ethnic or national group that did not contain members displaying grossly unconscious behavior. Is it a privilege to be ignorant?

Yes its common sense. Why would a Black child want or need a white doll?

To play with?

Now we're judging dolls by skin color? This is a whole new level of nuttery....

And au contraire, most things whitey does are perceived as an attack apparently, such as this nonsense about a fucking doll. There is a difference there and if you truly see things that way it kinda sucks to be you. I'm sure you'll tell me why it doesn't, but walking around getting constantly pissed off at perceived aggressions that are nothing of the kind does suck.

Unfortunately, I have never seen an ethnic or national group that did not contain members displaying grossly unconscious behavior. Is it a privilege to be ignorant?
Only if that group controls all the resources and opportunities in that society. Their ignorance is then considered as the norm. All other groups in that society suffer or they are penalized for their ignorance.

Last edited:
racist-7.jpg

White privilege is a phrase with no inherent meaning. Made up grievance that only blacks can see cause they got the racist vision..........

Thats a defense reaction I easily spotted.

f3f2e312d543048e0eb618dd4aeb4d42.jpg

Lllmmaaaoooo ......you gots the super X-ray racist vision
Comes in handy spotting racists. :laugh:
Oh lawdy where is they.......or maybe white privilege is code speak for everyone hate this person. Libs love code speak they see if everywhere

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.
Were you at that party? Was the little girl upset or was it her parents and other adult relatives?
See, as a female, we were raised for centuries on the shit that only MEN could write real literature. We learned how to enjoy it, put ourselves in another's shoes. Should this little girl miss out on Alice in Wonderland or Harriet the Spy because the characters are white? It would be a great loss for the little girl.
Yes I was at the party. The girl was too small to have any idea about the wrongness of the gifts. It was all the Black, Mexican, and even some white people that had the issue. One white girl even stated out loud "are you kidding me" which was what got the woman upset.

What do you mean by miss out? There is no more value to Alice in Wonderland or any other white based character book than the books with Black characters. It seems like your white privilege just slipped out a little if youre suggesting that.
My point is there is nothing wrong with enjoying Alice in Wonderland, regardless of your race. If you consider that 'white privilege,' so be it.

Yes its common sense. Why would a Black child want or need a white doll?

To play with?

Now we're judging dolls by skin color? This is a whole new level of nuttery....

And au contraire, most things whitey does are perceived as an attack apparently, such as this nonsense about a fucking doll. There is a difference there and if you truly see things that way it kinda sucks to be you. I'm sure you'll tell me why it doesn't, but walking around getting constantly pissed off at perceived aggressions that are nothing of the kind does suck.
They can play with and relate to a Black doll better than a white doll since it looks like them. There is no need for a white doll. They will get plenty of exposure to white people via commercials and other brainwashing devices.

Actually its awesome to be me. I dont bother being pissed off at whites. Its not worth my time unless they step over the line.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.
Were you at that party? Was the little girl upset or was it her parents and other adult relatives?
See, as a female, we were raised for centuries on the shit that only MEN could write real literature. We learned how to enjoy it, put ourselves in another's shoes. Should this little girl miss out on Alice in Wonderland or Harriet the Spy because the characters are white? It would be a great loss for the little girl.
Yes I was at the party. The girl was too small to have any idea about the wrongness of the gifts. It was all the Black, Mexican, and even some white people that had the issue. One white girl even stated out loud "are you kidding me" which was what got the woman upset.

What do you mean by miss out? There is no more value to Alice in Wonderland or any other white based character book than the books with Black characters. It seems like your white privilege just slipped out a little if youre suggesting that.
My point is there is nothing wrong with enjoying Alice in Wonderland, regardless of your race. If you consider that 'white privilege,' so be it.
I never said anything was wrong with it. i said it has no more value than a book with Black characters. You are the one that thought they were missing out on something if they didnt read it. Yes that assumption is akin to white privilege.

In the idiot OP's example, where is the privilege? The OP is such a stupid racist that he doesn't even know wtf he is talking about.

What a moron.
If you dont see the privilege I am going to have to inform you that you are the idiot. There was no reason for the woman to gift a white doll and books with white characters to a Black child.

Black racists see racism in everything. They then use this whipped-up outrage to bully the targets of their racist hatred into rolling on their back and peeing on their belly in fear.

It's all about racist blacks trying to intimidate those they hate. Considering that I watched Hillary absolutely cower in submission when a racist asked her to discuss "white privilege" it seems to be working.

Black racists see racism in everything. They then use this whipped-up outrage to bully the targets of their racist hatred into rolling on their back and peeing on their belly in fear.

It's all about racist blacks trying to intimidate those they hate. Considering that I watched Hillary absolutely cower in submission when a racist asked her to discuss "white privilege" it seems to be working.
You seem to be on the verge of whipped up outrage yourself. Be careful about that. I feel badly that it would be considered wrong to share a children's book I loved with a black child, but that's because I love books so much. Sharing a personal joy with others, no race involved. I need to respect people's sensitivities, though, even if I don't totally understand them.

You seem to be on the verge of whipped up outrage yourself. Be careful about that. I feel badly that it would be considered wrong to share a children's book I loved with a black child, but that's because I love books so much. Sharing a personal joy with others, no race involved. I need to respect people's sensitivities, though, even if I don't totally understand them.
I bet if the woman had simply asked the mother if it was OK no fuss would have been made. It was the assumption that ticked the mom off even though she kept her cool better than anyone else.

White Lives Didnt Matter until Black people started proclaiming Black Lives Matter.
"White Lives Didnt Matter". White lives have always mattered, we're just tired of hearing you nignags whine all the time.

White girls collect dolls of every type.

Why would a black girl not want at least one white doll?

White girls collect dolls of every type.

Why would a black girl not want at least one white doll?
Thats their right.

Because they arent white? I dont think you get the point. The decision is not up to the child. The decision is up to the mother that is training that child to be proud of being Black in a world that downgrades, denies, and hates them.

Forum List

Back