White privilege:

I think I got you on this one. Are you republican denying white privilege? Want a perfect example of it? And suddenly you'll agree and understand that it does exist?

Hunter Biden

Boom Mic Drop

Suddenly Republicans are at war with white privilege. Go figure.
White privilege is real, a blessing from God. :bowdown:

When your half American Indian and Half White like I am you understand. My Cheroke mix makes me shorter stature and a little more red in the skin. Many taller pure European white bloods have discriminated against me based on heightism. Many jobs I was found simply unqualified for because I did not meet their European pure white height requirements or assumed a half Cherokee Indian who is shorter stature is not tall enough to do this job.

Despite having a Masters degree I have worked low wage jobs. McDonalds, cleaning jobs, warehouse, trash collector jobs, walmart... and even on those jobs I always seem to get fired anyway. Master's degree and fired 6 times in my life for poor performance. I blame a lot of it on being shorter stature and half Cherokee. I see co-workers with less qualifications get hired into a higher paying position then myself or a kid just out of college get promoted to a higher ranking job than me. I end up being the one having to train the bimbo who just is going to be paid more and have a higher job title than me. Of course he happens to be a foot taller and a pure white blood.

I have seen white privilege. Masters degree means nothing if your not in a privileged class.
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Well this is why Affirmative Action is necessary. Too many Hunter Biden's in the Executive Boardroom.

Glad to see you Republicans recognizing white privilege.
I've always thought that minorities were privileged to come here.

When your half American Indian and Half White like I am you understand. My Cheroke mix makes me shorter stature and a little more red in the skin. Many taller pure European white bloods have discriminated against me based on heightism. Many jobs I was found simply unqualified for because I did not meet their European pure white height requirements or assumed a half Cherokee Indian who is shorter stature is not tall enough to do this job.

Despite having a Masters degree I have worked low wage jobs. McDonalds, cleaning jobs, warehouse, trash collector jobs, walmart... and even on those jobs I always seem to get fired anyway. Master's degree and fired 6 times in my life for poor performance. I blame a lot of it on being shorter stature and half Cherokee. I see co-workers with less qualifications get hired into a higher paying position then myself or a kid just out of college get promoted to a higher ranking job than me. I end up being the one having to train the bimbo who just is going to be paid more and have a higher job title than me. Of course he happens to be a foot taller and a pure white blood.

I have seen white privilege. Masters degree means nothing if your not in a privileged class.
What is your master's degree in?

I've always thought that minorities were privileged to come here.
Even if they are treated like second class citizens, it's still the greatest country on earth, right?

Only one problem. Treating them as second class citizens is unconstitutional. Why do you treat them like they are less than whites?

See, this is why Affirmative action is necessary. Thanks for sharing your true feelings. I suspect all the other republicans here feel the same but don't have the balls to say it.

Even if they are treated like second class citizens, it's still the greatest country on earth, right?

Only one problem. Treating them as second class citizens is unconstitutional. Why do you treat them like they are less than whites?

See, this is why Affirmative action is necessary. Thanks for sharing your true feelings. I suspect all the other republicans here feel the same but don't have the balls to say it.
I'm a conservative, not a Republican.
Many minorities 'got the message' and have become 1st class citizens.

Most minorities share the same values as whites, sadly they can't escape their culture, which dooms many to the lower economic class.

Socially I am second-class as I work a menial job and have only a high school education. Happily, I'm in the upper class in income, so it doesn't matter to me. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm a conservative, not a Republican.
Many minorities 'got the message' and have become 1st class citizens.

Most minorities share the same values as whites, sadly they can't escape their culture, which dooms many to the lower economic class.

Socially I am second-class as I work a menial job and have only a high school education. Happily, I'm in the upper class in income, so it doesn't matter to me. :biggrin:
What menial job can an uneducated person do that puts them in the upper class?

I'm in the 18% tax bracket. So is my brother.

18% of individual Americans make over $100k per year. 34.4% of US households make over $100k per year.

Despite having a Masters degree I have worked low wage jobs. McDonalds, cleaning jobs, warehouse, trash collector jobs, walmart... and even on those jobs I always seem to get fired anyway. Master's degree and fired 6 times in my life for poor performance. I blame a lot of it on being shorter stature and half Cherokee. .....

You might want to consider some other reasons.

What menial job can an uneducated person do that puts them in the upper class?
I do maintenance work, almost all are unskilled tasks.
I'm in the 18% tax bracket. So is my brother.
Mine was 17% last year.
18% of individual Americans make over $100k per year. 34.4% of US households make over $100k per year.
My income is about $120,000/year, includes wages and investment income, as well as SS.

I do maintenance work, almost all are unskilled tasks.

Mine was 17% last year.

My income is about $120,000/year, includes wages and investment income, as well as SS.

I always heard you pay too much taxes when you are on social security that it's not worth working? How does that work?

Like if I draw ss at 62 and I continue to work full time making $100K. Let's say I will get $1200 a month from ss. How much in taxes will I pay on it because i"m working?

I always heard you pay too much taxes when you are on social security that it's not worth working? How does that work?

Like if I draw ss at 62 and I continue to work full time making $100K. Let's say I will get $1200 a month from ss. How much in taxes will I pay on it because i"m working?
If you earn wages in excess of $25,000 per year SS will be taxed by the Fed. I pay ordinary Federal income taxes on 85 percent of my SS income. I pay no State tax on it.

That said my SS benefit has increase substantially since I began to draw it at age 63 as my income has risen. It was $1350/month when I began to draw it. It's now $2163/month. I'm 83 now and still working.

If you earn wages in excess of $25,000 per year SS will be taxed by the Fed. I pay ordinary Federal income taxes on 85 percent of my SS income. I pay no State tax on it.

That said my SS benefit has increase substantially since I began to draw it at age 63 as my income has risen. It was $1350/month when I began to draw it. It's now $2163/month. I'm 83 now and still working.
You're one of the boomers who wanted it all but now that you're old, you tell younger generations sorry, we can't have it as good as you had it.

Do you get a pension too?

The mythical beast of white privilege. What does it look like? A White horse with a single horn on it's head? Explain to me this mystical beast "White privilege" when 90% of all the Homeless mentally ill drug addicts are WHITE? WERE is their holier than thou " White privilege" card? BECAUSE IT NEVER EXISTED?

There is no such thing as white privilege. There is only privilege.

The world economic forum people are all the most privileged people on the planet and it decreases as you go down, each group a little less privileged.

I am white and really I am more privileged than a homeless white guy. Race has nothing to do with it. I had better luck in life, I have a good job, I am responsible with my life and so on. And with those things comes a certain measure of privilege. And while I am not rich my meager earnings allow me to have privileges he doesnt

You're one of the boomers who wanted it all but now that you're old, you tell younger generations sorry, we can't have it as good as you had it.

Do you get a pension too?
It's the younger generation that "wants it all and wants it now".
So "now' they're in debt up to their eyeballs. I have no sympathy for them.

I'm older than the boomers. I was born before the war, they after. My family went through those hard times, the boomers didn't.

Do you think boomer kids dressed like I did?
Me, age 11.jpg

No pension, so I bought and self-managed an 8-unit apartment building for 18 years to provide for my retirement. I sold it a few years ago which is funding my other investments.

Last edited:

I'm older than the boomers. I was born before the war, they after. My family went through those hard times, the boomers didn't.

View attachment 815989

No pension, so I bought and self-managed an 8-unit apartment building for 18 years to provide for my retirement. I sold it a few years ago which is funding my other investments.
Well consider this. When I was young, college cost about $5K a year. So you could work all summer and maybe you would only need a loan for $2K a year. x 4 is $8k you would owe when you were done. Compared to $100K today?

So we graduated college and got a good paying job. Of course labor would stop getting raises from 1978 to present. Our pay only went up 18% and CEO pay went up 1322%

And your generation had unions, jobs security, pensions, high wages, low deductables. Now you're saying we can no longer afford to have it as good as you had it.

When you were young, at 18 you could walk out of your home and into a blue collar job that would pay enough to start a family. Today you would walk into a Walmart job.

You didn't have to wait for anything. These kids graduate with $100K in debt so they have to wait to get married, have kids and buy a home. And we see white kids aren't having kids. Why? Because they want to stay middle class. So we are relying on poor people to replace guys like you when you move on to the pearly gates.

View attachment 815989

Through the 1950s, though, more and more loopholes for the rich were built into the tax code, so much so that JFK observed in his second debate with Richard Nixon that dropping the top tax rate to 70% but tightening up the loopholes would actually be a tax increase.

JFK pushed through that tax increase to take us back toward FDR/Truman/Eisenhower revenue levels, and we continued to build infrastructure in the US, and even put men on the moon. Health care and college were cheap and widely available. Working people could raise a family and have security in their old age. Every billion dollars (a half-week in Iraq) invested in infrastructure in America created 47,000 good-paying jobs as Americans built America.

But the rich fought back, and won big-time in 1980 when Reagan, until then the fringe "Voodoo economics" candidate who was heading into the election trailing far behind Jimmy Carter, was swept into the White House on a wave of public concern of the Iranians taking US hostages. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983 (they're still in that neighborhood, the lowest in the industrialized world).

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund. Even with that, Reagan had to borrow more money in his 8 years than the sum total of all presidents from George Washington to Jimmy Carter combined.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

Through the 1950s, though, more and more loopholes for the rich were built into the tax code, so much so that JFK observed in his second debate with Richard Nixon that dropping the top tax rate to 70% but tightening up the loopholes would actually be a tax increase.

JFK pushed through that tax increase to take us back toward FDR/Truman/Eisenhower revenue levels, and we continued to build infrastructure in the US, and even put men on the moon. Health care and college were cheap and widely available. Working people could raise a family and have security in their old age. Every billion dollars (a half-week in Iraq) invested in infrastructure in America created 47,000 good-paying jobs as Americans built America.

But the rich fought back, and won big-time in 1980 when Reagan, until then the fringe "Voodoo economics" candidate who was heading into the election trailing far behind Jimmy Carter, was swept into the White House on a wave of public concern of the Iranians taking US hostages. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983 (they're still in that neighborhood, the lowest in the industrialized world).

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund. Even with that, Reagan had to borrow more money in his 8 years than the sum total of all presidents from George Washington to Jimmy Carter combined.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.
Here are the actual tax rates over time.

Here are the actual tax rates over time.

JFK observed in his second debate with Richard Nixon that dropping the top tax rate to 70% but tightening up the loopholes would actually be a tax increase.

What does this tell me? Guys as poor and you and I have no clue how much the rich have taken over our government, and got it to pass tax laws that are favorable to them but gonna fuck us middle class or upper middle class people.

And what do you care you got yours right?

JFK observed in his second debate with Richard Nixon that dropping the top tax rate to 70% but tightening up the loopholes would actually be a tax increase.

What does this tell me? Guys as poor and you and I have no clue how much the rich have taken over our government, and got it to pass tax laws that are favorable to them but gonna fuck us middle class or upper middle class people.

And what do you care you got yours right?
Go back through my posts on the subject and you'll see that I care a lot. I always advise people to spend less and save more. You don't need every shiny new thing that comes on the market.

Forum List

Back