White Privilege

What the hell does that mean?
Your first post here immediately consigned yourself, falsely, to the minority, thereby appealing to sympathy. When your mistake was pointed out you complained of pedantry. Since then you have deflected and postured in an orgy of passive agressiveness.

Lets face it. White people aren't saints and they did bad stuff. But they made the place WE live in now. I never had ANY privilege, period. From day 1. And I am getting tired of white bashing because it's just politically correct. Particularly when it's not productive and so divisive.

Lets face it. White people aren't saints and they did bad stuff. But they made the place WE live in now. I never had ANY privilege, period. From day 1. And I am getting tired of white bashing because it's just politically correct. Particularly when it's not productive and so divisive.

I never met a white person so fervently anti-Palestinian like you are. Quit lying us to Jew girl. You're not white.

I never met a white person so fervently anti-Palestinian like you are. Quit lying us to Jew girl. You're not white.
?

?

You understand exactly what I meant, there are no white people who are fanatically anti-Palestinian like you. You must have Jewish roots or are Jewish yourself. Jewish people aren't white, they are ethnically Jewish.

White people aren't saints and they did bad stuff. But they made the place WE live in now.
Based on the economy provided by unpaid black labour.

edit...And as though no other colours made any contribution. You wouldn't read about it.

Last edited:

?

You understand exactly what I meant, there are no white people who are fanatically anti-Palestinian like you. You must have Jewish roots or are Jewish yourself. Jewish people aren't white, they are ethnically Jewish.
My roots are in this county, hardworking immigrants all of them, Jewish, Irish Catholic. I didn't have any more or less privileges than anyone else. What in the hell is wrong with you? Why fixate on that?

White privilege went south with the wind, but I do so despise all those that whine the same way I despise those that blame racism. Racism is like the emperor's new clothes, is it real, or is it a popular dictate? Now you see it, now you don't. It's like Witchcraft or voodoo. Prove racism in a court of law. Good luck with that, they need facts and proof, no slanders and allegations.

White privilege went south with the wind
Yet blacks were stopped and frisked at a higher rate than whites even though weapons and substances were found to be carried by blacks at a lower rate than they were carried by whites. So exactly when did this white privilege fly south with the wind?

I didn't have any more or less privileges than anyone else.
Some people had to sit in the back of the bus. You? Or were you privileged to sit in the front?
Funny that, I saw a black man get run over on the bus. I was STANDING (!) in the front because of happenstance. A (black) man tried to catch the bus, was struck and killed, it was horrible. It was life. And a bunch of loud mouthed ignorant black boys in BACK of the same bus claimed it was A RACIAL INCIDENT. It wasn't, and they were inevitability brought up on charges of perjury. I have seen the demagoguery and out and out lies blacks perpetrate to bash whites, and it gets tiresome. I have no privilege, nothing. I just hate artifice. And hypocrisy.

Black privilege, based on victimhood, and the prerequisite white bashing, now, there is a topic worthy of merit. Because white people are now a minority and, hence, the minority and are boring and can't be blamed for other racial groups shortcomings. Ya think? Na. Let's just pile it on.

So let's discuss Ur argument about theses racist new York cops,lol. Its called profiling, it's a necessity.
The data shows that whites offend at a higher rate yet are stopped and frisked at a lower rate. I realise you can't understand what that means, but unless you enjoy looking ignorant you should stop demonstrating so.
Well when u make up the majority u will commit at a higher rate moron. Let me simplify this for u have to compare percentage of violent crimes commited vs. Percentage of blacks in the U.S.

Let me simplify this for u have to compare percentage of violent crimes commited vs. Percentage of blacks in the U.S.
No, to demonstrate white privilege I only have to show whites carrying weapons and substances at a higher rate than blacks yet being stopped and frisked at a lower rate.

Which I have done.

Forum List

Back