White privilege

Soooo......you can't document your indoctrination???

Still believe the white privilege lies???

Then this is gonna really hurt:

Can I have your opinion on this:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'white privilege' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

. The real problem is one that Democrats/Progressives will not address: a culture and commensurate parenting deficit that leaves black students behind from the start. There is the sacrifice for their children that Democrats ignore, what another culture does for their children:

"So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

And….there is this:

“For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

So, we go from seven out of ten for African Americans, to one out of ten for Asian Americans” Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women | Center for Equal Opportunity

View attachment 632864

See a problem here?

See the cowardice of Democrats in their purposely ignoring it?
n-m%E3%83%BC-thats-going-to-leave-a-mark-3090083.png

I never said we should deny the Holocaust, I just don't think we need to teach our kids about every single bad thing that happened in the history of the world.
Completely agree. Ridiculous amount of time spent on the Holocaust in middle school. Every time I turn around one of them was reading some Holocaust related book through middle school. In general there is a big negative focus.

I got into it with the school over the reading list for the sixth grader a few years ago. It was a parade of depressing literature, from books on the Holocaust to Yellow Fever to fucking Black Cat by Poe - a nice first-person peek into the mind of a twisted psychopath as he tortures and kills a cat then murders his wife.

Forum List

Back