White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
If whitey's the problem, what are you doing living in whitey's world? Why aren't you back in Africa with your own?

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world. So if you don't like what I'm saying take your ass back to Europe.
So if this isn’t whitey’s world, whose world is it here?

Everybody's.
Even our "black" president had to be half white. :lmao:
He is more white than black. Not ounce of blackness in his voice and hes terrible at basketball.
Nope. His white side has Black in them. Since he is half Kenyan he has more Black than white.

Obama’s Mother Had African Forebear, Study Suggests

If whitey's the problem, what are you doing living in whitey's world? Why aren't you back in Africa with your own?

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world. So if you don't like what I'm saying take your ass back to Europe.

Everybody's.
He is more white than black. Not ounce of blackness in his voice and hes terrible at basketball.

Nope he was black. If you saw his picture on a milk carton or on a deadbeat dad poster you wouldn't be talking about him being half white or more white. So he's black.

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world.
Yet that wont stop you from blaming him for slavery.

No I won't. Try to make sense when you call yourself coming back at me son. Whitey should not have done what he did. So whitey gets blamed for the things whitey has done. That's what we sane folk call life.
Uhuh, but racists like you wont apply that same mentaility to the things black people have done and continue to do. Slavery is worse today than it has ever been, and it's all in Africa.

You will whine when black people are watched closely in stores because, they steal so often, as if what you just posted doesn't also apply to black people. Youve developed the worst reputation on earth, but you expect us to pretend like your terrible reputation doesn't exist. You expect cops to approach you the same as everyone else. Guess what, everyone else isn't known for being violent. People don't trust you, and it's for a good reason, and that reason isn't because of some shit that happened before any of us were born, it's because of how you behave TODAY.

Everybody's.

Nope he was black. If you saw his picture on a milk carton or on a deadbeat dad poster you wouldn't be talking about him being half white or more white. So he's black.
It ain't about skin color, it's about him being white, culturally. Hell, I can get darker than him if I go tanning, but that doesn't make me black.

Actually if whitey stopped thinking he could give us suggestions our lot would be better. For we are not blaming whitey for everything. We are telling whitey that whitey has been the problem and we have all the proof in the world that says it's true. Copy that.

Everybody's.

Which means he's also half Black, and was far more intelligent than the rube who is currently in office.

Everybody's.

It ain't about skin color, it's about him being white, culturally. Hell, I can get darker than him if I go tanning, but that doesn't make me black.
We already know you are part monkey so you will never be Black. Point is his father is African and his mother is part Black. Not only that he checked off Black in the census. Sorry he doesnt claim your monkey dna.

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world.
Yet that wont stop you from blaming him for slavery.

No I won't. Try to make sense when you call yourself coming back at me son. Whitey should not have done what he did. So whitey gets blamed for the things whitey has done. That's what we sane folk call life.
Uhuh, but racists like you wont apply that same mentaility to the things black people have done and continue to do. Slavery is worse today than it has ever been, and it's all in Africa.

You will whine when black people are watched closely in stores because, they steal so often, as if what you just posted doesn't also apply to black people. Youve developed the worst reputation on earth, but you expect us to pretend like your terrible reputation doesn't exist. You expect cops to approach you the same as everyone else. Guess what, everyone else isn't known for being violent. People don't trust you, and it's for a good reason, and that reason isn't because of some shit that happened before any of us were born, it's because of how you behave TODAY.

There are over 1 million slaves in Europe. We haven't developed the worst rep on earth. That would be whites. You whites make shit up. We commit 1/3 of the crimes you commit but you make shit up. Over the course of American history whites have been the most violent and criminal. Worldwide the white man is known for violence by everyone else. Your violence is documented in the annals of history in every land but you can't face that. Everything you just posted is false but you can't deal with reality. That's psychosis son. You have psychosis.

Nobody but you stormfront troopers cry about being blamed for things that happened before you were here. Only you racists want to celebrate everything about the past that glorifies your white asses and deny what doesn't. You'll be celebrating an independence you were not around to win like you were actually there come the fourth but you want to try that stupid ass white double talk now. We are here because of the past, your date of birth is prime evidence of that by itself. Whites are where they are because if what was done for at least 188 years by written law.

Thursday we had the 154th rendition of one white on white crime in Annapolis thus far this year. But you don't want to think of it that way because you don't have the balls to face the truth. But you will have an excuse for it. Because whites like you are irresponsible, whining sons a bitches. So like I have told you before, when you try coming at me, bring an argument that makes sense. For I'll carve up your racist bullshit like it's a thanksgiving turkey.

th
th

Last edited:
There are no excuses being made here. You whites are being shown the facts. The facts of what you have done. The mirror in your faces. As long as you talk your bullshit is as long as you will get these things shown to you.
And the longer you believe that, the longer you'll be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Just because you are scraping the bottom of the barrel doesnt mean everyone has the trouble you do.
Your call. If you want your spawn to scrape the bottom of the barrel, it means little to me.

There are no excuses being made here. You whites are being shown the facts. The facts of what you have done. The mirror in your faces. As long as you talk your bullshit is as long as you will get these things shown to you.
And the longer you believe that, the longer you'll be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Just because you are scraping the bottom of the barrel doesnt mean everyone has the trouble you do.
Your call. If you want your spawn to scrape the bottom of the barrel, it means little to me.
Of course its my call. Thats why my kids wont be in the predicament your loser ass is in.

10943026_935588403118222_554219420322815142_n.jpg

Of course its my call. Thats why my kids wont be in the predicament your loser ass is in.
OK. I really don't care if your kids are the failure you are. It means nothing to me.
If my kids are like me they will be light years ahead of you.

It is a legit musing.
IF your family was here since the beginning of european decent.....how can you blame whites for something you had no experience with. i.e. slavery?

It is a legit musing.
IF your family was here since the beginning of european decent.....how can you blame whites for something you had no experience with. i.e. slavery?
Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly. Still do since todays attitudes have roots in slavery.

It is a legit musing.
Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly.
So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?

It is a legit musing.

They came here as slaves dumb ass. And why you retards keep pretending our beef ends with slavery is another indication of your mental disability. So you stop celebrating the forth of July, because you never lived in a British colony.

It is a legit musing.
Because the whites participated in the benefits of it either directly or indirectly.
So did Africans.
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the US? Africa isnt in the US.
But it IS true. Africans sold enemies to whomever would buy them...which happened to be whites. But the Moors also bought slaves. Black Moors. And US blacks also bought, sold, owned blacks. What is your feelings about those folks?
No its not true. Youre reciting made up white propaganda. They were forced to turn over their servants in lieu of their family. However, we are speaking strictly about the US which participated in Blacks being uprooted from Africa and subjected to all the horrors of slavery, jim crow, etc here in the US.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back