White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been show nothing but love and respect from Africans while in Africa. There are no excuses being made here. You whites are being shown the facts. The facts of what you have done. The mirror in your faces. As long as you talk your bullshit is as long as you will get these things shown to you.

Last edited:
There are no excuses being made here. You whites are being shown the facts. The facts of what you have done. The mirror in your faces. As long as you talk your bullshit is as long as you will get these things shown to you.
And the longer you believe that, the longer you'll be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

There are no excuses being made here. You whites are being shown the facts. The facts of what you have done. The mirror in your faces. As long as you talk your bullshit is as long as you will get these things shown to you.
And the longer you believe that, the longer you'll be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Maybe you are scraping the bottom of the barrel but I'm not. You see dumb white, you whites made laws to deny us. What happened to us has nothing to do with the natural order. And you will continue to be shown that. All you will have left is to cry, whine and makes excuses because you don't have the balls to man up and face the fact that you ain't shit without rigging the game.

I'm not the one complaining. You, IM2 and Paul are.
O. Please all you ever do is moan and complain about black people. We are your life force.
No, I give suggestions on how you all can improve your lot. So me, I'm trying to help you, all the 3 of you do is blame whitey for EVERYTHING.

Actually if whitey stopped thinking he could give us suggestions our lot would be better. For we are not blaming whitey for everything. We are telling whitey that whitey has been the problem and we have all the proof in the world that says it's true.

O. Please all you ever do is moan and complain about black people. We are your life force.
No, I give suggestions on how you all can improve your lot. So me, I'm trying to help you, all the 3 of you do is blame whitey for EVERYTHING.

Actually if whitey stopped thinking he could give us suggestions our lot would be better. For we are not blaming whitey for everything. We are telling whitey that whitey has been the problem and we have all the proof in the world that says it's true.
This is a chat board, if you can't handle discussion black people and their plight, get the fuck out of here. You sack of useless brown thin skin.

This is a chat board, if you can't handle discussion black people and their plight, get the fuck out of here. You sack of useless brown thin skin.

I handle it very well. So if you can't handle discussion of white people and their plight get the fuck out of here.

I handle it very well. So if you can't handle discussion of white people and their plight get the fuck out of here.
You seem to like to copy what I say. You still need a white person to show you the way.

You seem to like to copy what I say. You still need a white person to show you the way.

Actually if whitey stopped thinking he could give us suggestions our lot would be better. For we are not blaming whitey for everything. We are telling whitey that whitey has been the problem and we have all the proof in the world that says it's true. Copy that.

Actually if whitey stopped thinking he could give us suggestions our lot would be better. For we are not blaming whitey for everything. We are telling whitey that whitey has been the problem and we have all the proof in the world that says it's true. Copy that.
If whitey's the problem, what are you doing living in whitey's world? Why aren't you back in Africa with your own?

If whitey's the problem, what are you doing living in whitey's world? Why aren't you back in Africa with your own?

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world. So if you don't like what I'm saying take your ass back to Europe.

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world. So if you don't like what I'm saying take your ass back to Europe.
So if this isn’t whitey’s world, whose world is it here?

Everybody's.

Just because you are scraping the bottom of the barrel doesnt mean everyone has the trouble you do.

Whitey doesnt have a world. You are a minority. If you dont like us here then put us out or take your recessive ass back to europe. I will wait to see what your pale asses decide to do. My guess is nothing as usual. Youre like timid punk ass sissies.

Everybody's.
Even our "black" president had to be half white. :lmao:

Everybody's.
He is more white than black. Not ounce of blackness in his voice and hes terrible at basketball.

Since my family was here when yours was in Europe, this is not whitey's world.
Yet that wont stop you from blaming him for slavery.

No I won't. Try to make sense when you call yourself coming back at me son. Whitey should not have done what he did. So whitey gets blamed for the things whitey has done. That's what we sane folk call life.

Last edited:

Everybody's.

And that's supposed to mean exactly what? Do you not understand how many whites presidents had black in them due to the fucking going on during slavery? The white man couldn't control himself so he raped black women and some of our presidents had black in their DNA. Ask Lincoln. Or maybe you ask Jefferson who loved raping black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back