White student attacks teacher . Very disturbing

Which is not surprising at all, as long as you're potty training 5 year olds.

You are a shining example of what's wrong with teachers today.

How about you STOP complaining and START getting the job done?

I don't work for you.

The flow of new teachers through the pipeline has slowed to a trickle, in part due to years of declining enrollment in education programs. Now higher education institutions are looking for ways to reverse what has become an alarming national trend.

Between 2008 and 2019, the number of students completing traditional teacher education programs in the U.S. dropped by more than a third, according to a 2022 report by the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. The report found that the steepest declines were in degree programs in areas with the greatest need for instructors, such as bilingual education, science, math and special education.

He's a little toothless yappy dog.

He has a very weak shouting voice, indicating that he's an out of shape wimp, a fag boy haircut and looks like he's about to cry any second.
You recognize a fag haircut because......;)

You work for the parents of an untrained 5 year old.

No wonder you have a bad disposition.

If I have a bad disposition it's because I have to deal with nitwits who think the untrained 5 year old is the teacher's fault and his 15 year old daughter could fix the problem....with math

If I have a bad disposition it's because I have to deal with nitwits who think the untrained 5 year old is the teacher's fault

Follow my logic here - there's only two people in the room, and one of them pees on the floor. Whose fault is it?

Drrr....

and his 15 year old daughter could fix the problem....with math

See? You don't even know what math is good for, how could you possibly teach it?

Repeat after me:

Five minus three is two
That's when you learn to use the loo

See how easy that is?

There's all kinds of great math rhymes that make fun of teachers. Kids will memorize them in no time.

If I have a bad disposition it's because I have to deal with nitwits who think the untrained 5 year old is the teacher's fault and his 15 year old daughter could fix the problem....with math
I'll tell you a relevant story.

In the world of electronic parts, like resistors and capacitors and such, there is a 'color code', a series of colored bands painted on each part so you can tell what value it is. Black=0, brown=1, red=2, like that.

9 year old children, to get their novice ham radio licenses, have to know the color code. They have to memorize it.

For YEARS, teachers taught about the mysterious character named Roy G. Biv, and none of those poor kids could remember his name or what he stood for (and besides, there were a couple of colors missing).

Then one day, a clever teacher in Brooklyn came up with this one: "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly".

Instant 100% test scores.

Not only did the students learn the color code, but they learned everything else too.

When you're looking at a pile of resistors trying to find the right one, you can't be looking up the color code in the book each time, you'd be old and gray before you got halfway through. Kind of like adding 2 plus 2, you have to be able to look at yellow-purple-orange-silver and INSTANTLY say "47k, 10%".

I used to play "find the needle" games with my classes. Divide the class into groups of four, give them each a pile of resistors, and tell them to find a certain value. Practice helps.

(Kids are easy, I used to let the winners blow up an electrolytic capacitor by plugging it in backwards, kids really get off on that kinda stuff).

I assure you I can. I have three pair of nunchakus and know how to use them very well.

The nunchakus are easier and a lot more fun. Plus, you can stick the one stick down the inside of your coat sleeve letting the other hang free down your side and no one can tell you are even armed and they don't show up to an x-ray or metal detector.

Another favorite scene. Showing the two nunchuck technique.

It's amazing how the language changes when the kid is white, the narrative changes when the kid is white. Now had this kid been black all we would hear is, how he is a thug, savage, feral animal, violent criminal, the parents should be arrested and charged and blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back