White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

I never professed to be. And why would I want to be associated with them?
”My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.”

Why don't you try Saudi Arabia, Somalia or Sana'a, Yemen?
They don't have Christianity much at all.

In fact, why not go ahead while you're at it and dig up your "exhaustive list" of those CHRISTIAN DOMINATED savage, dangerous places ???
Then lets compare that to non Christian dangerous placs.

"LOLOLOL"
Why would I do that when I live in a country which constitutionally protects me from Christianity now?

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Many Unite the Right members were literally Nazi’s marching in armor carrying shields and weapons. One Nazi murdered a young woman because he’d become so radicalized. The country learned a lesson that day, even if you gnash your teeth and wail against that lesson.
WS/nazis murder 5 people per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
And over 4000 by whites.
what??
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Read for clarity. I said “ whites,” not “white supremacists.”
the subject IS White supremacists and how EVIL they are
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
you have no argument

only 37 incidents since 1998? Surprising.
I thought it would be MUCH more than that??

Compare that to the millions killed by minorities over the same time frame?

Not even a comparison actually.

That said, violent, hating people suck. regardless of color.
That list is not exhaustive.
5 per year compared to 3000 per year

<sigh> you miss the point.

Go get your "exhaustive" list.

STILL not a comparison

JUST IN CHICAGO ALONE...minorities kill more people in a week than your "exhaustive" list over 20 YEARS!

People like you suuuuuure have a skewed (horribly distorted) POV.
And whites kill even more. So who knows what your point is? :dunno:
I've been over this many times
do not make yourself look stupid like the others did
...anyone with a 4th grade education or higher, knows you compare test groups per capita

gai

<sigh> you miss the point.

Go get your "exhaustive" list.

STILL not a comparison

JUST IN CHICAGO ALONE...minorities kill more people in a week than your "exhaustive" list over 20 YEARS!

People like you suuuuuure have a skewed (horribly distorted) POV.
blacks commit HATE crimes at over twice the rate of whites
Offenders
sexual assault at over Twice the rate:
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
etc etc

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Many Unite the Right members were literally Nazi’s marching in armor carrying shields and weapons. One Nazi murdered a young woman because he’d become so radicalized. The country learned a lesson that day, even if you gnash your teeth and wail against that lesson.
And over 4000 by whites.
blacks about 13% of the population
whites about 67%
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Whites in America kill more people than minorities in America you say?......THIS should be interesting.....

Post your evidence please. :abgg2q.jpg:

(At this point what you're doing is showing just how ignorant you are)
Ok, I concede since the number of murderers by unknown race is so high, it cannot be said with any amount of certainty that whites murder more than minorities.

Whites in America kill more people than minorities in America you say?......THIS should be interesting.....

Post your evidence please. :abgg2q.jpg:

(At this point what you're doing is showing just how ignorant you are)
Ok, I concede since the number of murderers by unknown race is so high, it cannot be said with any amount of certainty that whites murder more than minorities.
blacks 13%
whites 67%

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%
Ahh, so you want to go by ratios? I was expecting that.

Ok.

There are about 42 million blacks in the U.S.

There are about 10,000 white supremacists.

3000 of 42 million = 0.0007% of blacks are murderers.

5 out of 10,000 = 0.05 of white supremacists are murderers.

That means white supremacists murder approaching 100 times more than blacks.

Great comparison you picked, huh?

Last edited:

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%
Ahh, so you want to by ratios? I was expecting that.

Ok.

so you just refuted your own argument about whites
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lives are ruined by hate, maters not what side there on. while we fight each other a small group of billionaires & multi millionaires control more & more of every thing.& we lose more control over our life's,
wait as a smaller & smaller number of groups of corporations gain more control of most of the food, information, & employment.

while we allow continued deregulations to roll back the laws on keeping our drinking water air & soil clean,
so that those corporations wont have the added expense of cleaning up there mess.

God you are boring. You lefties need to come up with some new talking points. Here's you, millionaires, billionaires, dirty water, dirty air, dirty soil, corporations, fair share, wealth inequality, same OLD shit your side has been parroting for decades.
OK, Democrats have made many mistakes, that takes away Zero from the fact that we have been having problems with multi million & billionaire people, dirty air, water soil for decades. and now your party is rushing to roll back any gains that have been made. may be talking points but there good points.

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%

Ok.

No, I already conceded the it’s undeterminable since there are so many where race is unknown.

Still, using your numbers white supremacists commit murder at a rate close to 100 times that of blacks.

Lives are ruined by hate, maters not what side there on. while we fight each other a small group of billionaires & multi millionaires control more & more of every thing.& we lose more control over our life's,
wait as a smaller & smaller number of groups of corporations gain more control of most of the food, information, & employment.

while we allow continued deregulations to roll back the laws on keeping our drinking water air & soil clean,
so that those corporations wont have the added expense of cleaning up there mess.

God you are boring. You lefties need to come up with some new talking points. Here's you, millionaires, billionaires, dirty water, dirty air, dirty soil, corporations, fair share, wealth inequality, same OLD shit your side has been parroting for decades.
OK, Democrats have made many mistakes, that takes away Zero from the fact that we have been having problems with multi million & billionaire people, dirty air, water soil for decades. and now your party is rushing to roll back any gains that have been made. may be talking points but there good points.

They will have to come up with new talking points. After the country reaches their shithole utopia, it will be hard to talk about clean water and air - there won't be plumbing to take care of the shit...

and if the true utopia is reached, there won't even be toilet paper.

They will have to come up with new talking points. After the country reaches their shithole utopia, it will be hard to talk about clean water and air - there won't be plumbing to take care of the shit...

and if the true utopia is reached, there won't even be toilet paper.
No, and we haven't got the Sears catalog anymore instead!

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%

Ok.

No, I already conceded the it’s undeterminable since there are so many where race is unknown.

Still, using your numbers white supremacists commit murder at a rate close to 100 times that of blacks.
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
what about that?
sexual assault TWICE the rate
crime many times the rate
anyway you look at it, blacks are a MUCH bigger problem than WS

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%

Ok.

what about that?

Dont talk to these shithole advocates about racial differences in crime representation. We don't need a other cry closet.

And over 4000 by whites.
whites about 67%

Ok.

what about that?
And white supremacists still murder at almost 100 times as much as blacks. This thread is about a white supremacist committing murder. Now look at how desperate you are to divert this thread into something else. :badgrin:

whites about 67%

Ok.

what about that?
And white supremacists still murder at almost 100 times as much as blacks. This thread is about a white supremacist committing murder. Now look at how desperate you are to divert this thread into something else. :badgrin:
3000 vs 5
...o, don't forget the THOUSANDS of attacks by blacks on whites not considered hate crimes
ANOTHER black hate crime

He was lucky to get to his car before the rioters beat him senseless from what I've read.

You must be “reading” Nazi propaganda then because no one other than white supremacists would believe that the killer NAZI was ever NOT IN HIS CAR and in a dangerous spot at anytime prior to his premeditated first degree murderous enraged NAZI attack on innocent people - and you believe a NAZI version sympathetic to the NAZI Killer.

Hillary was right you are deplorable.

Ok.

what about that?
3000 vs 5
...o, don't forget the THOUSANDS of attacks by blacks on whites not considered hate crimes
ANOTHER black hate crime
LOLOL

WTF??

Now you wanna go back to nominal figures? What about the ratios you injected into this thread??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Blacks ............................. 7 per 100,000

White supremacists ... 500 per 100,000

Forum List

Back