White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

BTW, you leftists need to be reminded of Holly out in Iowa and Kate in SanFran and thousands of other raped and murdered Amercian women, what your opinion on illegal immigration results in....were they not innocent....did they deserve to die because you need beaner votes after losing the white middle class by preaching communism?

Trump said some of those in attendance were good people. To a progressive that means he said white supremacists are good people, while ANTIFA are bad people.

bear513, post: 21347780
A crowd itching for a fight

Your Nazi did not fight. He was a coward - running people over from behind.

Sad you think your Nazi is a fighter.

You are a liar. That crowd was not itching for a fight.

You will never realize how deplorable you are will you.

Taking the side of a murderer who runs people over like shooting them in the back.

BTW, you leftists need to be reminded of Holly out in Iowa and Kate in SanFran and thousands of other raped and murdered Amercian women, what your opinion on illegal immigration results in....were they not innocent....did they deserve to die because you need beaner votes after losing the white middle class by preaching communism?

Actually they just let the illegals get away with the murder.

Actually they just let the illegals get away with the murder.

Illegals have killed more American citizens that terrorists killed on 9/11. Tell me why the Mexico border hasn't been carpet bombed!

bear513, post: 21347780
A crowd itching for a fight

Taking the side of a murderer who runs people over like shooting them in the back.

Boy you sure see the world with blinders on, but it's always propaganda with you

Let's get real here....if I came after you on the street I promise you'd run for your life....don't care what kind of badass you think you are. Now that settled, the guy was scared and running for his life...did somebody die? Yes. Should the driver be thrown into a cage full of willies and raped? No. His actions will one day be judged by God, not some snot-nosed punk on a message board who doesn't know a nazi from a nacho.

Trump said some of those in attendance were good people. To a progressive that means he said white supremacists are good people, while ANTIFA are bad people.

One group did have a permit, the other trying to invade.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Your idea of a violent lawless mob.

Actions cause reactions.....Dixie folks got whipped in that war but they put up a hell of a fight and they're proud of that. So you tear down the statues of their heroes and you think they ain't going to get pissed and try to stop you? Walking with a candle in a crowd doesn't make you Klan....it's not even symbolic of anything other than seeing where you're going. Antifa started that shit, got a reaction, and then attacked the marchers. Pretty easy to see what happened next from a chain-reaction of events.

Pitiful.....I'm sure there are pictures of her frowning, angry, doing dumb things....same as the guy who ran her down escaping from the crazies.

Last edited:
Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

If she was from Antifa, this surely is before the transformation, or "mind-virus".

GjnIOrj.jpg

Why antifa is still not officially recognized as terrorist organization after their disruption of a peaceful organized event, is beyond anyone.

Good, put him before an firing squad and send him to the afterlife. I'm wondering though if you plan to use this lone individual to broad brush white people?
No, I don't use your tactics.

You forget I have read many of your prior posts, hence my question. I think we all know the answer.
Oh good then you can find the post where I used this guy to broad brush white people. Good luck!

Don't get mad at me for your prior posts.
^ failed, as expected

If she was from Antifa, this surely is before the transformation, or "mind-virus".

GjnIOrj.jpg

Why antifa is still not officially recognized as terrorist organization after their disruption of a peaceful organized event, is beyond anyone.

Is this ^^^^^ the girl who got run down? Damn, thought I'd never see a woman with hairy pits after the hippie chicks cleaned up their act in the 80's....that's just nasty. :eusa_eh:

Many Unite the Right members were literally Nazi’s marching in armor carrying shields and weapons. One Nazi murdered a young woman because he’d become so radicalized. The country learned a lesson that day, even if you gnash your teeth and wail against that lesson.
WS/nazis murder 5 people per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
And over 4000 by whites.

Lives are ruined by hate, maters not what side there on. while we fight each other a small group of billionaires & multi millionaires control more & more of every thing.& we lose more control over our life's,
wait as a smaller & smaller number of groups of corporations gain more control of most of the food, information, & employment.

while we allow continued deregulations to roll back the laws on keeping our drinking water air & soil clean,
so that those corporations wont have the added expense of cleaning up there mess.

GjnIOrj.jpg

Is this ^^^^^ the girl who got run down? Damn, thought I'd never see a woman with hairy pits after the hippie chicks cleaned up their act in the 80's....that's just nasty. :eusa_eh:
No, that’s not the woman who was run down.

Lives are ruined by hate, maters not what side there on. while we fight each other a small group of billionaires & multi millionaires control more & more of every thing.& we lose more control over our life's,
wait as a smaller & smaller number of groups of corporations gain more control of most of the food, information, & employment.

while we allow continued deregulations to roll back the laws on keeping our drinking water air & soil clean,
so that those corporations wont have the added expense of cleaning up there mess.

God you are boring. You lefties need to come up with some new talking points. Here's you, millionaires, billionaires, dirty water, dirty air, dirty soil, corporations, fair share, wealth inequality, same OLD shit your side has been parroting for decades.

Forum List

Back