White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Your idea of a violent lawless mob.

Pitiful.....I'm sure there are pictures of her frowning, angry, doing dumb things....same as the guy who ran her down escaping from the crazies.
That would be up to you to prove. Just saying it doesn’t actually prove anything.

Lives are ruined by hate, maters not what side there on. while we fight each other a small group of billionaires & multi millionaires control more & more of every thing.& we lose more control over our life's,
wait as a smaller & smaller number of groups of corporations gain more control of most of the food, information, & employment.

while we allow continued deregulations to roll back the laws on keeping our drinking water air & soil clean,
so that those corporations wont have the added expense of cleaning up there mess.

God you are boring. You lefties need to come up with some new talking points. Here's you, millionaires, billionaires, dirty water, dirty air, dirty soil, corporations, fair share, wealth inequality, same OLD shit your side has been parroting for decades.
Who needs talking points when we have a first degree murder conviction of a white supremacist?

Fields is gonna be a bitch in prison though. Justice served.

Your Nazi did not fight. He was a coward - running people over from behind.

Sad you think your Nazi is a fighter.

You are a liar. That crowd was not itching for a fight.

You will never realize how deplorable you are will you.

Taking the side of a murderer who runs people over like shooting them in the back.

Let's get real here....if I came after you on the street I promise you'd run for your life....don't care what kind of badass you think you are. Now that settled, the guy was scared and running for his life...did somebody die? Yes. Should the driver be thrown into a cage full of willies and raped? No. His actions will one day be judged by God, not some snot-nosed punk on a message board who doesn't know a nazi from a nacho.
? I believe he was judged by a jury. Fair enough. It's how it works, right? Like you wanted for Kavanaugh? Evidence? You weren't privy to all that, so it isn't your place or mine to judge it. From what the lawyer-pretenders here were sharing when it first happened, though, it sure looked like he ran into crowd intentionally.

Your Nazi did not fight. He was a coward - running people over from behind.

Sad you think your Nazi is a fighter.

You are a liar. That crowd was not itching for a fight.

You will never realize how deplorable you are will you.

Taking the side of a murderer who runs people over like shooting them in the back.

Let's get real here....if I came after you on the street I promise you'd run for your life....don't care what kind of badass you think you are. Now that settled, the guy was scared and running for his life...did somebody die? Yes. Should the driver be thrown into a cage full of willies and raped? No. His actions will one day be judged by God, not some snot-nosed punk on a message board who doesn't know a nazi from a nacho.
“the guy was scared and running for his life”

... and scared people flee for their safety by driving INTO a crowd rather than FROM it??

You make no sense. Neither did Fields which is why a jury of his peers didn’t believe that nonsense.

BTW, you leftists need to be reminded of Holly out in Iowa and Kate in SanFran and thousands of other raped and murdered Amercian women, what your opinion on illegal immigration results in....were they not innocent....did they deserve to die because you need beaner votes after losing the white middle class by preaching communism?
Thousands of raped and murdered women...exactly. When are men going to stop doing that?

Thousands of raped and murdered women...exactly. When are men going to stop doing that?

The same time they stop running over protesters I suppose :rolleyes:

If you're so concerned with equality in criminality, why do you think ILLEGAL immigration is ok?

F'n hypocrite.

Last edited:
Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Many Unite the Right members were literally Nazi’s marching in armor carrying shields and weapons. One Nazi murdered a young woman because he’d become so radicalized. The country learned a lesson that day, even if you gnash your teeth and wail against that lesson.
WS/nazis murder 5 people per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
And over 4000 by whites.
what??
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Fields is gonna be a bitch in prison though. Justice served.

Wrong.
He'll be hailed a hero by the Aryan Brotherhood and get protection under their wings.
LOLOLOL

There’s not enough protection to save him from getting passed around. He’s already gotten his ass kicked in the local jail. Wait until he’s put in genpop in prison.

He’ll get what’s cumming to him.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Many Unite the Right members were literally Nazi’s marching in armor carrying shields and weapons. One Nazi murdered a young woman because he’d become so radicalized. The country learned a lesson that day, even if you gnash your teeth and wail against that lesson.
WS/nazis murder 5 people per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
And over 4000 by whites.
what??
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Read for clarity. I said “ whites,” not “white supremacists.”

Oh brother. You do realize your white supremacist hero’s came ready and armed for violence?

What did Heather specifically do to deserve murder? What violence did she engage in?

This is the worst excuse for murder ever.

There’s not enough protection to save him from getting passed around. He’s already gotten his ass kicked in the local jail. Wait until he’s put in genpop in prison.

Well, one things for sure....
You're NOT a Christian.

Seems there not an ounce of forgiveness in that tainted soul of yours.

LOLOLOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stop being used. Protect yourself from Online STD's (SearchEngine Transmitted Data)
TOP REASONS why switching to DuckDuckGo for your search engine is a great idea. Spread the word.
Help Spread DuckDuckGo

What does Google know about Me? Why do they track everyone?
Why does Google store so much information about me?

That list is not exhaustive.

<sigh> you miss the point.

Go get your "exhaustive" list.

STILL not a comparison

JUST IN CHICAGO ALONE...minorities kill more people in a week than your "exhaustive" list over 20 YEARS!

People like you suuuuuure have a skewed (horribly distorted) POV.

Last edited:

Well, one things for sure....
You're NOT a Christian.

Seems there not an ounce of forgiveness in that tainted soul of yours.

LOLOLOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stop being used. Protect yourself from Online STD's (SearchEngine Transmitted Data)
TOP REASONS why switching to DuckDuckGo for your search engine is a great idea. Spread the word.
Help Spread DuckDuckGo

What does Google know about Me? Why do they track everyone?
Why does Google store so much information about me?
I never professed to be. And why would I want to be associated with them?

”My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.”

That list is not exhaustive.

<sigh> you miss the point.

Go get your "exhaustive" list.

STILL not a comparison

JUST IN CHICAGO ALONE...minorities kill more people in a week than your "exhaustive" list over 20 YEARS!

People like you suuuuuure have a skewed (horribly distorted) POV.
And whites kill even more. So who knows what your point is? :dunno:

I never professed to be. And why would I want to be associated with them?
”My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.”

Why don't you try Saudi Arabia, Somalia or Sana'a, Yemen?
They don't have Christianity much at all.

In fact, why not go ahead while you're at it and dig up your "exhaustive list" of those CHRISTIAN DOMINATED savage, dangerous places ???
Then lets compare that to non Christian dangerous placs.

"LOLOLOL"

And whites kill even more. So who knows what your point is? :dunno:

Whites in America kill more people than minorities in America you say?......THIS should be interesting.....

Post your evidence please. :abgg2q.jpg:

(At this point what you're doing is showing just how ignorant you are)

Forum List

Back