White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Norman, post: 21347716, member: 25159"]Oh but it does.
Oh but it does.

Because they violently attacked the organized rally that had permits in order.

There was no attack on anybody at the time and location where Heather died except the attack by your white supremacist friend - the Nazi - against an innocent crowd.

It was plain as day on all the videos.

The rally permit had nothing to do with Heather Heyer’s murder.
Nice try.

None of that excuses what he did

He was lucky to get to his car before the rioters beat him senseless from what I've read. He was terrified and cornered...what would anybody do....either go around them (couldn't) or through them (did). There are no innocent bystanders in a riot.....hanging out to get some cell phone footage can get you messed up or killed. Antifa started that shit and the blame is on them, not the guy they were after.

Well no, if she was just filming she was innocent. It was a public space anyway.

Now what I am not pleased with is the fact that none of those antifa members who clearly chased the guy were not charged with anything. Should be fixed immediately.

bear513, post: 21347690
I watched the video, she was playing in the street, if you don't want to get hit by a car stay on the sidewalk.

So you condone vigilante murder of any pedestrian crossing or walking on a street.

Have you ever done it.

You are sick and deplorable. Hillary was right.

To a few rabbits, a deer ..

That's what happens, duh, it's not rocket science.

Oh but it does.

There was no attack on anybody at the time and location where Heather died except the attack by your white supremacist friend - the Nazi - against an innocent crowd.

Nice try.

A crowd itching for a fight

Well no, if she was just filming she was innocent. It was a public space anyway.

Now what I am not pleased with is the fact that none of those antifa members who clearly chased the guy were not charged with anything. Should be fixed immediately.

She wasn't guilty of anything but she wasn't innocent either.....when the two sides start to swarm, bystanders need to get out of there....sooner or later Antifa will bring firearms if they haven't already....they are crazy and real dangerous.

Oh but it does.

Nice try.

Lies is all you can do?

The guy was being chased and antifa was illegally there chanting "if the cops aren't going to stop the organized event, we will!" All video taped...

Norman, post: 21347797
The guy was being chased and antifa was illegally there chanting "if the cops aren't going to stop the organized event, we will!" All video taped...

What does it have to do with the scene of the crime being discussed here.

Was Heather chasing that Nazi.

You remain the liar.

Another nice try.

Maybe you are just slow.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

The deceased was not part of a "violent communist lawless mob". She was part of a legally authorized demonstration against the same facists chanting anti-Jewish Nazi slogans that their fathers and grandfathers fought in WWII.

That you would charactize this cold blooded killer as anything less that the disgusting piece of filth that he is shows that you're not better than he is. Russian piece of trash that you are.

Norman, post: 21347797

You remain the liar.

Another nice try.

Maybe you are just slow.

No the crazy antifa members were chasing the nationalist. The antifa members who had no place disrupting a peaceful organized rally with a permit.

Oh I am sure next you claim they had nothing to do with it. Because people just randomly drive into crowds without any catalyst. And I am talking non radical Muslim people here.

You remain the liar.

Another nice try.

Maybe you are just slow.

Nobody slower than you, fool.....he's no more a "Nazi" than you are....Be careful who you chase...they're apt to turn around and there you are with your pussy hanging out.

WillPower, post: 21347782
She wasn't guilty of anything but she wasn't innocent either.....

She was certainly innocent as a newborn lamb and not deserving to be sacrificed to your political choices.

Hillary was right - you are a deplorable American.

Good, put him before an firing squad and send him to the afterlife. I'm wondering though if you plan to use this lone individual to broad brush white people?
No, I don't use your tactics.

You forget I have read many of your prior posts, hence my question. I think we all know the answer.

WillPower, post: 21347782
She wasn't guilty of anything but she wasn't innocent either.....

She was certainly innocent as a newborn lamb and not deserving to be sacrificed to your political choices.

You have failed to answer - was she with Antifa disrupting the peacefully organized event or not?

Good, put him before an firing squad and send him to the afterlife. I'm wondering though if you plan to use this lone individual to broad brush white people?

You forget I have read many of your prior posts, hence my question. I think we all know the answer.
Oh good then you can find the post where I used this guy to broad brush white people. Good luck!

I wear Hillary's calling me "deplorable" as a badge of honor...and the millions of Americans just like me fixed her wagon for it. :badgrin:

Oh good then you can find the post where I used this guy to broad brush white people. Good luck!

Don't get mad at me for your prior posts.

Forum List

Back