White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Damn,the pro-Confederacy rheteric is heavy amongst some of these WeakWhyte meatheads.....:113:

The Confederates were primarily Democrats.
They were primarily right wing Christian terrorists.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

klansman-with-cross-flag-gun.jpg

All Democrats. Each and every one of them.

Maybe you should consider changing your political affiliation to the party of Lincoln, Emancipation, and the Civil Rights Act.

I'm just sayin'. Ya'll Democrats have quite a lot of blood on your hands. Blood that's not going to simply be washed off by being such a politically-correct good-time rock 'n roller doobie.
Actually, the Klan also deeply infected the GOP. They hijacked the party to such an extent in the 20s that the party leaders seriously considered starting a whole new party. They almost surrendered.

But, as I was saying, you tards heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance because you truly have no cognition. You are nothing but empty-headed parrots, willfully blind to the blatantly obvious contradictions right in front of your stupid little faces.

Oh, look! Here come some more racist Democratic Confederates!

13georgia1-super-Jumbo-1.jpg

pickups.jpg
I'm not sure there are still confederates in the Democratic Party.

DtMRn3SWwAALFnH.jpg

But...but...the darkies.

This fucking place. :lol:

The ANTIFA Nazi girl, Heather Heyer he murdered was white.

You fucking racists. :lol:

No shit. I was making fun of harmonica's immediate deflection to darkies in this thread. Why are you always such a knee-jerking twat face?
...if anyone should be ''made fun of'' it's the clowns who spew crap with no proof/no back up
....what deflection?
.....please read and understand the posts--I'm the one backing up my claims--the others are not--I have no need for deflection--while the ones without proof do
:laugh::laugh:

But...but...the darkies.

Most of the people on the GOP hate list are white or mostly white:

1. Gays (many white)
2. Muslims (many white)
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics (many white)
5. Liberals (many white)
6. Jews (many, white)
7. Women's rights (many white)
8. Sick and disabled (many white)
9. College professors (many white)
10. Scientists (many white)

Only #"s 5,9. and 10.

But...but...the darkies.

1. Gays (many white)
2. Muslims (many white)
3. Blacks
5. Liberals (many white)
6. Jews (many, white)

Doesn't stop the GOP from wanting or mostly wanting people dead.

Most of the people on the Stalinist hate list are white.

1. Whites (all white)
2. Americans (many white)
3. Supporters of the Constitution (many white)

But...but...the darkies.

1. Gays (many white)
2. Muslims (many white)
3. Blacks
5. Liberals (many white)
6. Jews (many, white)

Only #"s 5,9. and 10.

Excuse me?

I'm a scientist and I sometimes teach college.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

Stop being a blind hater. No excuse for what your Nazi friend did.

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

the haters are the left/blacks/etc
the blacks/left are the ones who LOVE criminals--NOT us
they protest FOR criminals--NOT us
DUMBASS

But...but...the darkies.

1. Gays (many white)
2. Muslims (many white)
3. Blacks
5. Liberals (many white)
6. Jews (many, white)

Only #"s 5,9. and 10.

Excuse me?

Are you inflated with so much self importance as a scientist that you were mistaken that I was personally directing my comment at you?

I personally don't care about Mr. Dodge Challenger or little Miss Roadrash one way or another. But if it's such a big thing to you to get some payback for the death of one of your leftist Comrades, contact your local Democratic representatives and ask them to confirm Trump's pick for the new Attorney General, Bill Barr.

He's the only one who can seek the death penalty by pursuing this as a "hate crime." Otherwise Mr. Roadrage is just going to get free room and board the rest of his life. And cable television. And a free college degree.

I personally don't care one way or another. But if it's such a big thing to you to get some payback for the death of one of your leftist Comrades, contact your local Democratic representatives and ask them to confirm Trump's pick for the new Attorney General, Bill Barr.

He's the only one who can seek the death penalty by pursuing this as a "hate crime." Otherwise Mr. Roadrage is just going to get free room and board the rest of his life. And cable television. And a free college degree.

Who knows? Maybe he'll become a scientist.

I personally don't care one way or another. But if it's such a big thing to you to get some payback for the death of one of your leftist Comrades, contact your local Democratic representatives and ask them to confirm Trump's pick for the new Attorney General, Bill Barr.

Who knows? Maybe he'll become a scientist.

I laughed. :laughing0301:

so sad, some one died & some one will spend there life in jail. because of over the top hate filled messaging, put out to gain political advantage, that has negative effects on young and/or unstable people, who then do ugly things thinking their doing it for the right reason. this includes any & all groups promoting violence.

JGalt, post: 21344034
I personally don't care about Mr. Dodge Challenger or little Miss Roadrash one way or another.

Duly noted. You reduced the dead woman to equal status with the one who murdered her in the first degree. Hillary was right. You are deplorable.

so sad, some one died & some one will spend there life in jail. because of over the top hate filled messaging, put out to gain political advantage, that has negative effects on young and/or unstable people, who then do ugly things thinking their doing it for the right reason. this includes any & all groups promoting violence.
The dead woman was not promoting violence.

But...but...the darkies.

1. Gays (many white)
2. Muslims (many white)
3. Blacks
5. Liberals (many white)
6. Jews (many, white)

Only #"s 5,9. and 10.

Excuse me?

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

JGalt, post: 21344034
He's the only one who can seek the death penalty by pursuing this as a "hate crime."

The death penalty is not necessary. Taking a murderer off the streets is necessary.

Too bad you don’t care about any of that for the love of a NAZI.

harmonica, post: 21343997
the haters are the left/blacks/etc

Look in the mirror dude. One of yours murdered an innocent woman and injured many with his car. That is the case here. That is the source and deadly consequence of hate.

Own up to yours.

Just a quick question….does anyone think that his being found guilty of murder was not warranted?

I certainly hope not.

Forum List

Back