White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Wow. That girl that got roadrashed weighed 330 pounds???

OZG31p9.jpg

I'll take "unsubstantiated crap" for $200, Alex.
What happened to the Nazi’s? Confederacy? Afrikaaners? What’s the KKK doing these days?
we are talking in the US
hahahahhahaaha
as stated before--- [ you must not follow your own thread ] -I don't think blacks murdered 3000 every year in Germany/the US Old South/ etc ---:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
face it---you have NO proof!!!
More than you’ve had about anything. Your boy’s going to jail for the rest of his life. Might even be executed for the cause. You should schedule a conjugal visit with him. Ease his burdens until he’s fertilizer.
just like your other posts--you are talking lies/crap
you see, you people talk crap
most white people do not like radicals/criminals/etc
seems like a LOT of blacks [ and you ] love criminals---criminals that murder/etc
you protests/burn/loot/riot FOR dangerous jackass criminals

I don't see protesting/burning/looting for this jackass --do you?
Because you’re weak and pathetic. You don’t have the numbers, and your people’s resurgence was over almost before it began :itsok:
more crap as usual from you

What happened to the Nazi’s? Confederacy? Afrikaaners? What’s the KKK doing these days?
we are talking in the US
hahahahhahaaha
as stated before--- [ you must not follow your own thread ] -I don't think blacks murdered 3000 every year in Germany/the US Old South/ etc ---:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
More than you’ve had about anything. Your boy’s going to jail for the rest of his life. Might even be executed for the cause. You should schedule a conjugal visit with him. Ease his burdens until he’s fertilizer.
seems like a LOT of blacks [ and you ] love criminals---criminals that murder/etc

Because you’re weak and pathetic. You don’t have the numbers, and your people’s resurgence was over almost before it began :itsok:
With your movement dead, your opinion really doesn’t matter.

we are talking in the US
hahahahhahaaha

then why are you people so freaked out about WS/nazis!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!?
WS this WS that etc etc etc
5 vs 3000

you are RIGHT! you should be more worried about blacks than WSs

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.
Compared to a three thousand pound automobile, they were innocent people

They did not deserve to be run down

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

Oh well. That's what happens when assholes collide.

Color me indifferent.

Shouldn't have been in the road. It's called 'impeding traffic'.

Don’t worry the white piece of shit can read about driving in traffic for about 40 years.

5 vs 3000

Worried because your type of movement is responsible for the slaughter of 10’s of millions. It has to be crushed totally and absolutely. You‘re back to whining like a bitch on message boards, because you’re not welcome in the streets.

Go fuck yourself you evil piece of shit

He is just trying to get the attention on the internet that he is too loathsome to garner in real life.

5 vs 3000

Worried because your type of movement is responsible for the slaughter of 10’s of millions. It has to be crushed totally and absolutely. You‘re back to whining like a bitch on message boards, because you’re not welcome in the streets.
you're out of your mind-spewing crap
:laugh::laugh:
my type of movement?? 10's of millions??!!!!??????

Don’t worry the white piece of shit can read about driving in traffic for about 40 years.

Too bad the local and state authorities F'd up properly managing the whole rodeo!

None of that excuses what he did

He needs 20 minutes on a gurney with the needle in his arm....

Forum List

Back