White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

WillPower, post: 21347782 She was certainly innocent as a newborn lamb and not deserving to be sacrificed to your political choices.

Hillary was right - you are a deplorable American.

If she was innocent she wouldn't have been there, one group had a permit one did not

They both had permits. Do you have any other pathetic excuses supporting the murder of this peaceful protester by white supremacists?

Trump wrong that counter-protesters had no permit

You are posting a lie by that link

Read it

Heinecke said he sought the permit after seeing what had happened during a July 8, 2017, rally in Charlottesville by Ku Klux Klan members.
They HAD a permit. What part of that is lie? Why do you perpetuate a lie?

From the link:
The Washington Post Fact Checker published a document in an earlier fact-check showing that counter-protesters had indeed acquired an official permit for Saturday, when the Unite the Right march was scheduled.

The permit was issued to Walt Heinecke, an associate professor of educational research, statistics and evaluation at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. The "special events certificate of approval" for a public demonstration at two parks in Charlottesville, McGuffey Park and Justice Park. Those are located within one and two blocks, respectively, of Emancipation Park, the location of a Robert E. Lee statue and the destination for the Unite the Right march. The certificate covers Saturday, Aug. 12, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

FACT CHECK: Counter-Demonstrators Didn't Have Permits in Charlottesville?

Heinecke, a University of Virginia professor, told us that counter-demonstrators did not need a permit to protest the white supremacist rally at Emancipation Park because it is a public space:

If the president is referring to the counter-protesters at Emancipation Park on 12 August, he’s incorrect because the counter protesters are not required by law to have a permit to demonstrate against protesters.
They were not required to...but they still got one.

My point of view is this, Nazi werid fuckers are like 300 people out of a Nation of 300 million..

They have been deafted years ago, if they want to run around looking like idiots let them , go bowling, cut your grass.. don't give them drama.

Exactly that. For some reason, The leftards believe there is a Nazi hiding behind every bush. They are truly obsessed with them, even though they're never really seen a real Nazi.
Kinda like you guys and Antifa?

Look at all that Portland stuff didn't a old guy almost get beat up because he was confused and almost ran people down?

And then you have all that werid stuff in Berkeley..

And my favorite OWS of kids crapping on cop cars that was in the news for months.

Lol..

It's like coyote what the hell are they protesting anyways?

bear513, post: 21350310
Once again if only she went shopping with her friends instead of playing in the street she would be alive today.

So in your deplorable head / Nazis can kill innocent people for not shopping.

Hillary was more right than ever about you deplorable sick Americans.

My point of view is this, Nazi werid fuckers are like 300 people out of a Nation of 300 million..

They have been deafted years ago, if they want to run around looking like idiots let them , go bowling, cut your grass.. don't give them drama.

Exactly that. For some reason, The leftards believe there is a Nazi hiding behind every bush. They are truly obsessed with them, even though they're never really seen a real Nazi.

Look at all that Portland stuff didn't a old guy almost get beat up because he was confused and almost ran people down?

And my favorite OWS of kids crapping on cop cars that was in the news for months.

Lol..

This guy wasn’t confused Bear...he delighted in it..he posted an Instagram of bodies flying..:( that is wjen it goes too far.

There are a lot of nuts on both sides running around acting like idiots. The ones you mention? As a leftist they embarrass me!!!

I hope we can all agree there are no excuses fir what this man did...:(

Lol..

This guy wasn’t confused Bear...he delighted in it..he posted an Instagram of bodies flying..:( that is wjen it goes too far.

There are a lot of nuts on both sides running around acting like idiots. The ones you mention? As a leftist they embarrass me!!!

You win I never seen this video before..

Till today. Yea they were hit on purpose

Lol..

That was like 250 yards?

Lol..

No one teally wins...but at least this guy will pay the price.

Lol..

No one teally wins...but at least this guy will pay the price.

I didnt know that I never seen that video, but I don't watch fox..

That was just pure murder..I didn't even hear the brakes.. post it one more time.

A decent human being would of plowed into the wall then do that if it was a car problem.

bear513, post: 21350617
A decent human being would of plowed into the wall then do that if it was a car problem.

‘Bout time.

Your deplorable status has been lifted.

This kind of bothers me what was he thinking, I had to watch it like 5 times ..

I mean I watched that first video of a guy confronting with a gun before this all took place..

And then like care 4 all posted he posted pictures of people getting run over..

It's tragic to everyone involved..

Forum List

Back