White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Yawn. I have seen black racist haters threaten a Hispanic Pearl harbor survivor . They tortured the guy over the years because he was a snitch, because blacks think this is prison culture mentality. Anyway, they threatened him and beat his dog to death . And made his life his a living hell. But ya know, racism and shit. Yep, that's ok, because blacks did it. It's a sorted story but black do that shit, it' OK... Racism.Yeah, right.

Who did they kill and injure?
Moron, can you STFU already?

MSNBC is fake news, and if you want I can keep saying why were they in the streets?

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Why do you guys attack old people?

Want another one?

You twats can't interfer with my freedom to live because your upset McDonalds only gives you two ketchup package..

I am seeing why

Americans want to live a free live and you fuckers want to bully them?

:rolleyes:

It is exactly what it is, you push people who just want to go on a date with their girl friend or buy some toys..

Block the streets for some assnine reason no one gives a shit about and mad when you get run over

And this one is very bad..what do you prove?

( I can't even post that video to gory for kids)

How about this one

This girl is smart, cops stupid..lol

What exactly does "Alt-Right" mean?

RIghties who are not quite sane.

Meaning they don't care what CNN, MSNBC or any of the MSM says?

No, meaning they are cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, Living in alt-fact universe, chuging the Trump&Friends bullshit and asking for seconds.

Sure, in your world. In the "real" world we are people who scoff at everything the media tells us. We don't believe the "show" we see on TV or Drudge.

MSNBC is fake news, and if you want I can keep saying why were they in the streets?

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

You twats can't interfer with my freedom to live because your upset McDonalds only gives you two ketchup package..

I am seeing why

It is exactly what it is, you push people who just want to go on a date with their girl friend or buy some toys..

Block the streets for some assnine reason no one gives a shit about and mad when you get run over

And this one is very bad..what do you prove?

( I can't even post that video to gory for kids)

How about this one

This girl is smart, cops stupid..lol

She rolled it the end ..:)

What exactly does "Alt-Right" mean?

RIghties who are not quite sane.

Meaning they don't care what CNN, MSNBC or any of the MSM says?

No, meaning they are cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, Living in alt-fact universe, chuging the Trump&Friends bullshit with a side of latest internet conspiracy theory.

Oh geez the heck out I don't watch television i read shit on the internet..

I only go to you tube to try to figure out the truth.

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

I am seeing why

It is exactly what it is, you push people

No, I don't push anyone.

Stop talking, you are too stupid for this.

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

I am seeing why

No, I don't push anyone.
You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

I am seeing why

No, I don't push anyone.

It appears your to stupid to get out of people's way when driving..

You want to protest vote..

You want to die? Play in the streets with our cars and trucks when we have to live our lives .

simple no?

Want another one?

I am seeing why

No, I don't push anyone.

No, I don't push anyone.

It appears your to stupid to get out of people's way when driving..

You want to protest vote..

You want to die? Play in the streets with our cars and trucks when we have to live our lives .

simple no?

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

I am seeing why

No, I don't push anyone.

No you want to bother people, we live in a Nation of freedom

I don't fuck with you, you don't fuck with me..

You cool i am cool, what these slime balls are doing is tramping on my rights and trying to bully people from going to work or the store, scaring children..

Over stupid shit I don't give a shit about, I don't care about you, your hungry by a BB gun and kill a rabbit.

Or just learn how to vote?

Bullying Americans you will never win and we will say fuck you and elect a trump.

When I see a black bunch of criminals slaughter each other and then the media ignores that, when they mostly center on WHITES , well that is the clincher. Only whites commit outrageous crimes? Really? Seems more like a diversion. Blacks never do notin' ever . All whites are all racist all the time in perpetuity. Yeah.

What in the world did Heather Heyer do that makes you Trumpsters talk about her as if she was the one who did something wrong? Seriously.... what did she do?

While Fields dreams of plowing in to a crowd of people with a car..... premeditated murder?

they are NOT equal....? She was simply walking across the street when this monster plowed his car in to her and many others....

Would you want your daughter or son to die in that manner?

Jurors in the trial of a man accused of driving into a crowd of counter protesters at a white nationalist rally have viewed a meme he posted on Instagram showing bodies thrown into the air after a car hits a crowd of people.

Deputy says Fields apologized after deadly crash at rally

Once again was he posting this?

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

What in the world did Heather Heyer do that makes you Trumpsters talk about her as if she was the one who did something wrong? Seriously.... what did she do?

While Fields dreams of plowing in to a crowd of people with a car..... premeditated murder?

they are NOT equal....? She was simply walking across the street when this monster plowed his car in to her and many others....

Jurors in the trial of a man accused of driving into a crowd of counter protesters at a white nationalist rally have viewed a meme he posted on Instagram showing bodies thrown into the air after a car hits a crowd of people.

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

So you understand this now?

Care 4 all you are a girl doing your thing .

Why do people have a right to mess with you in Maine?

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

What if you needed a urgent pap smear or hungry for ice cream?

We live in a free country, you don't mess with me getting a ham burger I don't mess with you buying lingerie..

That's how it works.

And I don't want you bullying me to protest you can't get highheels in 15 at a traffic stop..

I don't care

Forum List

Back