White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

No excuses. Fuck the pussy ass alt-right. Using a car instead of your fists makes you one of the biggest cowards ever. The alt-right pushed the "protesters should get run over" meme before this happened too. Worthless fucks.

What in the world did Heather Heyer do that makes you Trumpsters talk about her as if she was the one who did something wrong? Seriously.... what did she do?

While Fields dreams of plowing in to a crowd of people with a car..... premeditated murder?

they are NOT equal....? She was simply walking across the street when this monster plowed his car in to her and many others....

Would you want your daughter or son to die in that manner?

Jurors in the trial of a man accused of driving into a crowd of counter protesters at a white nationalist rally have viewed a meme he posted on Instagram showing bodies thrown into the air after a car hits a crowd of people.

Deputy says Fields apologized after deadly crash at rally

Once again was he posting this?

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

What if you needed a urgent pap smear or hungry for ice cream?

:rofl::rofl:

we have doctors and grocery stores in Maine, Bear!!!! :lol:

and helicopter ambulances to get us to a Hospital STAT.

A friend of ours had a heart attack recently and was picked up by helicopter at our local health clinic to get him to the Hospital 35 miles away! (He survived and is doing just fine after they put in a stent.)

What in the world did Heather Heyer do that makes you Trumpsters talk about her as if she was the one who did something wrong? Seriously.... what did she do?

While Fields dreams of plowing in to a crowd of people with a car..... premeditated murder?

they are NOT equal....? She was simply walking across the street when this monster plowed his car in to her and many others....

Jurors in the trial of a man accused of driving into a crowd of counter protesters at a white nationalist rally have viewed a meme he posted on Instagram showing bodies thrown into the air after a car hits a crowd of people.

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

This is a werid meme care 4 all people get fired for showing up late for work..

And real simple stuff that killed 40 people..

You want to play it doesn't happen but it has..

People that want to make a statement kills women and children just living

Why?

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

What I think you REALLY meant in your post?

'I hate liberal protesters and I am not sorry one was killed. But I cannot say that...so I said this watered down version'.

There is NO EXCUSE for what this fucker did. None.

If I stand across the street from someone in their car and yell that I wish he and his entire family was dead and I wish I could unearth his dead relatives and have 'sex' with their corpses...that is still not remotely enough for him to run me over deliberately.

Last edited:
No excuses. Fuck the pussy ass alt-right. Using a car instead of your fists makes you one of the biggest cowards ever. The alt-right pushed the "protesters should get run over" meme before this happened too. Worthless fucks.

They didn't want to fight they just wanted to buy baby diapers at 7/11

Why don't you get this?

They want freedom, you want to bully people in your assnine views .

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

What I think you REALLY meant in your post?

'I hate liberals and I am glad 1 was killed. But I cannot say that...so I said this watered down version'.

What does that mean I need a retarded translation..

I hate the left

I want freedom..

Not that complicated from you no?

Keep your shit and bullying to your self.

What the fuck took so long to convict this guy?

There was an f'ing video of him driving his car into the crowd.

What the hell more did they need?

It's amusing to me how the alt left can't figure this out, you block people from freedom they might run your ass over..

.all they want to do is get a haircut, hamburger ..

And your preventing freedom..

Why don't you get this?

Fascism isn't freedom dumbass.

Coyote / care 4 all what if you were dying and these fuckers put up road blocks bitching about useless crap that McDonald's didn't give you a pen..

What is more important running there ass over or dying?

They should learn how to vote..

Why don't you get this?

Facisim is lefty shit .

Freedom is away from you..

You don't fuck with me I don't fuck with you

Simple..

Why don't you get this?

Facisim is lefty shit .

Freedom is away from you..

You don't fuck with me I don't fuck with you

Simple..

Lefty's are needy mother fuckers.. they can't do a damn thing by themselves, they can't hunt, they can't slaughter a pig they can't do shit

It's a fact..

So what they do in the present is be needy fuckers..

They put up road blocks complaining about burger King didn't give it to them my way..

Guess what kill the cow your self and make mustard we don't care bitch

Watching these videos and studying it more people are going to die, the alt left is trying to bully People/ mob rule..

Mob rule is not going to work with 5,000 pound cars and some one you pissed off, they going to kill you in rage.

Or being scared of you

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

Why?

Depression in the case of that pilot, he was crazy.

I don't think anyone has suggested that Fields was depressed or crazy? But maybe he was? Hatred for others can make you crazy.... I suppose? That's why it's better to not hate, better to forgive, (as we have been forgiven by Christ) and to kiss and make up, before you fall asleep!!!

Learn how to vote and use politics..

Mob rule doesn't work because you will get us tired of your shit..

200.gif

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

Why?

I don't think anyone has suggested that Fields was depressed or crazy? But maybe he was? Hatred for others can make you crazy.... I suppose? That's why it's better to not hate, better to forgive, (as we have been forgiven by Christ) and to kiss and make up, before you fall asleep!!!

I am so trying to figure this out.. care 4 all ..

You have a girl so sweet at a rally when she should be drying her hair?

But then you get the argument she is an American why shouldn't she be out on the streets?

Then you got this guy posting shit of running over people in his car, it appears some people tried to attack a 21 year old he jumps in his charger..drives away in fear of his life.

this allegedly was it,

1XuN19N.jpg

Why?

You watched it? I hope I didn't scare you..

It's ok to hate . Shhhh. As long as it's whites you hate. White MALES, to put a fine point on it. I remember hearing a abusive hateful male black bully say , and I quote: " In 1971 ,I hate white people because they are all racist". That seems the Liberal MANTRA now, I hate all white people ...no mater what.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back