White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

Who did they kill and injure?
bear513, post: 21350617
A decent human being would of plowed into the wall then do that if it was a car problem.

‘Bout time.

Your deplorable status has been lifted.

No I love my deplorable status ..

How come I didn't see this on MSM?

Only a video from fox news told the truth?

Moron, can you STFU already?

MSNBC is fake news, and if you want I can keep saying why were they in the streets?

Of course the driver was wrong and certainly nobody wants people intentionally running over other people. But the verdict doesn't negate the leftist media's false narrative on the incident: The crowd of protesters were not "innocent people", they were a mob rioting in the streets who were only there for a confrontation, and that's exactly what they got.

The deceased was part of a violent lawless mob, a violent communist lawless mob, no less. She was instrumental in creating the conditions that lead to her own demise.

What can I say, except that shit happens when a violent lawless mob attacks people, like they did at Charlotteville. Sometimes collateral damage is going to happen.

A decent human being would of plowed into the wall then do that if it was a car problem.

‘Bout time.

MSNBC is fake news,

Moron I just posted them showing exact video you said they didn't show. The only thing fake here are your asserions.

‘Bout time.

MSNBC is fake news, and if you want I can keep saying why were they in the streets?

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

‘Bout time.

MSNBC is fake news,

Moron I just posted them showing exact video you said they didn't show. The only thing fake here are your asserions.

I posted fox news you post shitty ass MSNBC..

‘Bout time.

You see what's going on?

Yea I see it - you deflecting, not shutting up already.

bear513, post: 21350706
This kind of bothers me what was he thinking, I had to watch it like 5 times ..

The great debate and videos of the intentional slaughter were available right after it happened. I assume all here posting now had seen it.

bear513, post: 21350617 ‘Bout time.

MSNBC is fake news,

Wait, did YOU kill her?

MSNBC is fake news,

...yea, there will be video from NOT FOX to respond to your claim that only FOX showed the truth.

DUH?

‘Bout time.

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Why do you guys attack old people?

Want another one?

You twats can't interfer with my freedom to live because your upset McDonalds only gives you two ketchup package..

I am seeing why

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Why do you switch topics when you are shown to be a bulshit spreading idiot?

As if an irrelevant video of some assholes on the left is an argument for why you aren't a bullshit spreading idiot.

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

You twats can't interfer with my freedom to live because your upset McDonalds only gives you two ketchup package..

I am seeing why

Americans want to live a free live and you fuckers want to bully them?

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Want another one?

I am seeing why

Americans want to live a free live and you fuckers want to bully them?

:rolleyes:

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Dude I analiza shit..

And now I see what is happening..

You fuckers want to protest the god alwful stupid ass shit , take crap on cop cars all over you didn't get a toy with your happy meal..

You see what's going on?

Watch this video again

Dude I analiza shit..

And now I see what is happening..

You fuckers want to protest the god alwful stupid ass shit , take crap on cop cars all over you didn't get a toy with your happy meal..

What the fuck are you smoking? I never protested anything in my life. Where do you pull this crazy shit out of and what does it have to do with your assertion that only FOX showed that video?

Forum List

Back