White Supremacist Wants To Name His All-White Town After Donald Trump

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
iohvkx0xluc1kjupbxsg.jpg

You could think this is satire, but it's not. And that's kind of sad...

White Supremacist Wants To Name His All-White Town After Donald Trump

-and-

White supremacist wants to take over, rename town after Donald...

ANTLER, N.D.--After white supremacist Craig Cobb tried and failed to start a whites-only enclave in the tiny North Dakota town of Leith, he set his sights on another community: Antler, population 20-something.

But establishing a presence in the town, just a few minutes from the Canadian border, has proved difficult for Cobb.

Last month, he says, he bought $10,000 worth of property in the town's center from Jim Lozensky, who until recently was an Antler resident.

The sale included an old bank and two nearby residential lots. Cobb wanted to turn the bank into a church for his racist religion, Creativity Movement, which teaches the superiority of white people. The residential lots would be for church members to settle and start a new community together.

He also planned to change the town's name to "Trump Creativity," or "Creativity Trump," in honor of Donald Trump, who Cobb admires deeply.

Needless to say, "Some of the citizens aren't happy with the situation," said Steve Watson, the sheriff of Bottineau County.

Chuckle, chuckle. I remember this dude and what he tried to do with Leigh. Back then, Conservatives all over the place booed the old fool. Wonder what will happen this time.

Wait and see. Wait and see.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised to discover that T-Rump appeals to the white supremacist movement?

Isnt this the same dude that got a DNA test and they found out he was part Black?

I renamed my dog's turds obamas. I take for a walk so she can go obama. I clean up with a little obama bag. How does this reflect on obama?

Obama's right hand man is a racist, and owes millions in back taxes. You know his home boy sharpton.

Obama's right hand man is a racist, and owes millions in back taxes. You know his home boy sharpton.
When did Sharpton get appointed to a cabinet position? He owes millions in back taxes like Nicholas Cage?

I renamed my dog's turds obamas. I take for a walk so she can go obama. I clean up with a little obama bag. How does this reflect on obama?

Yeah, how DOES that reflect on President Obama?

It doesn't.

It does however reflect badly on our lawyer/doctor/dog washer. 11.30 in the morning and she's already very drunk.

Donald the Chump seems to have that appeal with racists.

Remember the 2 white males who beat up a Hispanic homeless man and said that they did it in support of Donald the Chump?

Forum List

Back