White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Maybe so, but Trump does not use the same language as white supremacists, as BusyBee moronically states.
No, it's not exactly the same language but it's language meant to encourage racist behavior.

When he was speaking about Mexican migrants, he says that there may be some good ones. He clearly means most are not.

Commenting on the race riot in Charlotte, he defended the white supremacists by saying both sides were to blame.

At a rally last May Trump he was musing about shooting undocumented migrants and someone from the crowd screamed "Shoot them". What any responsible leader should have done was chastise the person, but not Trump. He just gave his cute little grin meaning I agree but I can't same that.
1.7622834.959990305.JPG

To keep Affirmative Action discrimination against whites going full speed ahead. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

View attachment 274135

Listen cry baby. 96% of CEO's are white men. If the rest of us ban together we can make this country more fair for everyone who isn't a white male.

And I'm a white male. Do you think I'm a sellout? I don't because I'm not one of those CEO's. I'm not a Trump or Epstein.

You poor white males need to realize to Trump and Epstein we are all N*#$rs. They'll rape our daughters, rip us off, not pay us when we do work for them, and what will Epstein and Trump do? They'll tie you up and bankrupt you in court. Or they'll send their fixer Michael Cohen in to help.

Look at how Epstein got a slap on the wrist after he got caught raping minors. House arrest? Are you fucking kidding me?

So you may think you are a member of the good old boys club, but you aren't. Not really.

You'd be smarter to argue and vote in favor of a fair society. Not just for whites but for everyone. After all, your kids might marry a Mexican, Arab or Black and next thing you know your grandkids are minorities.
do you think 96% of CEOs are white for the only reason they are white? or is it because of many other factors
So explain why is it 90% of NBA players are black is it just because they are black?

equal opportunity makes a fail society wanting and expecting equal outcome gives us the opposite

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

So you are saying the most talented basketball players just happen to be black
so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?
Because they have different body styles moron.

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them
A young woman asked my vp brother what she has to do to become him.

1. Stay late
2. Take the projects no one else will take
3. Leave the safe job you have now in mid management and go to a smaller company so you can move up the ladder
4. Be willing to go to China tomorrow for four years if the company needs you to go

5. And last but not least, will your answers be different ten years from now? In other words when she has a husband, kids and a home will she be willing then? It’s easy to say yes when you are 24. What about at 34?

Listen cry baby. 96% of CEO's are white men. If the rest of us ban together we can make this country more fair for everyone who isn't a white male.

And I'm a white male. Do you think I'm a sellout? I don't because I'm not one of those CEO's. I'm not a Trump or Epstein.

You poor white males need to realize to Trump and Epstein we are all N*#$rs. They'll rape our daughters, rip us off, not pay us when we do work for them, and what will Epstein and Trump do? They'll tie you up and bankrupt you in court. Or they'll send their fixer Michael Cohen in to help.

Look at how Epstein got a slap on the wrist after he got caught raping minors. House arrest? Are you fucking kidding me?

So you may think you are a member of the good old boys club, but you aren't. Not really.

You'd be smarter to argue and vote in favor of a fair society. Not just for whites but for everyone. After all, your kids might marry a Mexican, Arab or Black and next thing you know your grandkids are minorities.
do you think 96% of CEOs are white for the only reason they are white? or is it because of many other factors
So explain why is it 90% of NBA players are black is it just because they are black?

equal opportunity makes a fail society wanting and expecting equal outcome gives us the opposite

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them

You lying sack of total crap.

Most CEOs were born into that social strata? BULL CRAP.

You people just making up any accusation you want, and try claim it's true.
Look up their bonafides

The ElPaso shooter was inspired by Democrats wanting to give Illegals free health insurance, not Trump. In essence, if Demoncrats were proAmerica and put it's natural born Citizens first, this shooting would have never happened.
That is such bullshit and you know it. What I really can’t stand about you Trumptards is your pathetic denial of anything done wrong by your side. Instead of simply saying “The El Paso shooter was inspired by Trump, but I am not a killer like he is”, you make up some bullshit on the spot about healthcare policy.
Nope! As usual White MAGA Man is right. The Democrat debate sent him over the edge when they agreed to free health care for illegals.

FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals -- Not Trump! -- That Triggered His Mass Shooting
Hey moron, this guy deliberately attacked Mexicans and cited Trump has his reason for doing it. Don’t you realize how retarded it would be to be solely inspired by a goddamn debate this early in the political season? This moron would have carried about this mass shooting regardless of how this debate went. My god you people are stupid.
Remember when that bastard, and others of his ilk were screaming down the place wailing that Obama was the cause of the few police deaths that occurred? When a. No one claimed that Obama's words abd/or rhetoric influenced them. And 2. Obama actually said no such thing.

But, these sons of bitches continued to tell that lie anyway.

Now look at them, when the current occupant is actually espousing incendiary and dangerous rhetoric that the perpetrators have actually stated they got from him.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That's our point you disgusting turd of a human being.

That is our entire point. You people on the left are screaming that Trump, who never once suggested he supported violence is responsible for crazy people, and specifically one that said openly he held all his views long before Trump of in politics, and was angry about environmental damage.
You know, because Republicans are always fit to be tied over environmental damage....

Over and over, I never saw one person in the Media claiming that Obama needed to answer for the police shootings, or people marching down New York saying "we want dead cops".

I have not heard one single person claiming Bernie Sanders needs to answer for that guy shooting up a Congress baseball game.

I have not heard one single person claiming that Warren needs to answer for Dayton Ohio.

But here you walking billboard for a failed abortion, a human being no one wanted.... claim Trump needs to answer for Texas? You poop stain hypocrites could all commit suicide, and it would only make this world a better place.

Yes you have heard that here and yes trumps rhetoric pushed that nut over the edge.

Republican policies made that shooter shoot up the softball game

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

The racist left is engaged in a civil war to destroy the Constitution of the United States. The racist hatred of whites is designed to tear the nation apart.

It's impossible for whites to have racial hatred of other whites, retard.

:lmao:

No fuckwad, it's not.

Rosanna Arquette apologises for being born 'white and privileged' | Metro News

Beta males like you will smile on your way to the showers, knowing that you're ridding the world of enemies of your beloved party.
LOL....
One cannot be racially superior to other members of the same race, dope.

That is our entire point. You people on the left are screaming that Trump, who never once suggested he supported violence is responsible for crazy people, and specifically one that said openly he held all his views long before Trump of in politics, and was angry about environmental damage.

At a recent rally Trump's response to an audience member shout that illegal immigrants should be killed...was to chuckle approvingly

Most CEOs were born into that social strata? BULL CRAP.

Really?

You mean Ivy League colleges aren't full of "Legacies"? Kids riding daddy's coat tails?

Where do you think those children of privilege end up?

Yea..corporate board rooms. Ya know...the way Trump and Bush did

At a recent rally Trump's response to an audience member shout that illegal immigrants should be killed...was to chuckle approvingly
Good for him!

To keep Affirmative Action discrimination against whites going full speed ahead. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

View attachment 274135

so you are claiming Blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else

Now, who is the racist again?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Maybe so, but Trump does not use the same language as white supremacists, as BusyBee moronically states.
No, it's not exactly the same language but it's language meant to encourage racist behavior.

When he was speaking about Mexican migrants, he says that there may be some good ones. He clearly means most are not.

Commenting on the race riot in Charlotte, he defended the white supremacists by saying both sides were to blame.

At a rally last May Trump he was musing about shooting undocumented migrants and someone from the crowd screamed "Shoot them". What any responsible leader should have done was chastise the person, but not Trump. He just gave his cute little grin meaning I agree but I can't same that.
1.7622834.959990305.JPG
Trump did not defend White Supremacist in Charlottesville.

so you are claiming Blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else

Now, who is the racist again?
Hey genus...a big part of why blacks are over represented in sports (especially basketball) IS physical genetics.

Not the case with mental ability.

So the answer is YOU

1.7622834.959990305.JPG
Trump did not defend White Supremacist in Charlottesville.

He didn't?

Then WHO were those "good people" marching with the Nazis?

Good for him!
You just admitted Trump's responsibility for El Paso ...and look...you revel in it

Good for him!
You just admitted Trump's responsibility for El Paso ...and look...you revel in it

Well, you reap what you sow, Lesh. See what your side is doing? You now have people that actively want to murder people, because of how horrible you have treated so many in this country Lesh. When you see the next mass shooting, just look at yourself in the mirror, and say "My fault".

Maybe you should treat people better, and reach out, instead of constantly attacking them?

Good for him!

Well, you reap what you sow, Lesh. See what your side is doing? You now have people that actively want to murder people, because of how horrible you have treated so many in this country Lesh. When you see the next mass shooting, just look at yourself in the mirror, and say "My fault".

Maybe you should treat people better, and reach out, instead of constantly attacking them?
Wait...it's MY FAULT that right wing gun nut racists are killing people?

Bullshit

Good for him!

And if your wife had just stacked the cans in the cabinet with the labels out like you asked...you wouldn't have had to beat her to a bloody pulp right?

Good for him!

Wait...it's MY FAULT that right wing gun nut racists are killing people?

Bullshit
The blood is on you type peoples hands.

Good for him!

And if your wife had just stacked the cans in the cabinet with the labels out like you asked...you wouldn't have had to beat her to a bloody pulp right?

I cherish and protect the only woman in my life. The person who touches my wife when she doesn't want to be touched, is the person I beat to a bloody pulp. I know what kind of man I am, and any woman willing to spend her life with me is a saint.

But you wouldn't have any understanding of that, or my feelings for her. Sorry, you are not good enough for either of us.

None if these are any indications of white supremacy or racism, and you calling it that is just another example of the current left looney desperation about rump, and the next stage after the collapse of the Russian hoax.

1. If Trump meant most Mexican migrants are not good, so what. he's be 100% right. Most of them are lawbreakers (US Code 8, Section 1325), most bring crime (section 1325 and/or others) many bring drugs, and mist in general are rapists, in the sense of Mexico's notorious rape culture (which information-deprived victims of liberal OMMISION media have never been informed of). Nothing Trump said was wrong.

2. Trump did not defend ANY white supremacist, or "blame" anyone for anything. He mentioned good people on both sides. He is correct that there were plenty of good people on the protestors' side (those protesting the removal of Robt E Lee statue from a park, under a legal permit)
He may have been incorrect to say there were good people among the counterprotestors, who illegally blocked a public street, blacked a legally permitted march, and fought with protestors. There may have NOT been a single good person among those counterprotestors.
There still is no evidence that the marchers appearing to be white supremacists, were actually that, and not agent provocateurs, posing as Nazi radicals. If anybody thinks they have some proof that these were not simply provocateurs, let's hear it.

3. Trump's grin was, in no way, statement of anything, but if he had meant to agree with a call to "Shoot them", he would not have been wrong. These are people who are invading the USA, by the thousands, and by all rights probably SHOUD be shot. That is one of the prime purposes of our military. To defend us from invasion.

And none of these things has anything whatsoever to do with race.

The shout was "Shoot them", not that they should be killed They could be shot with bean bags or rubber bullets, or tear gas. Even if they were shot with real bullets and killed, one could reasonably expect that to happen, when a country is being invaded by thousands of invading mobs.

What would YOU do ? Give them lollipops ?

Forum List

Back