White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

The Regressive Left spins and deflects and attacks for Islam at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

The Talk Radio Right spins and deflects and attacks for White Nationalists at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

As usual, peas in a pod. When wingers refuse to hold their constituent groups accountable, they become just this side of complicit.
There you go again... ridiculous.
#1... you assume every White Nationalist is Republican. Not so.
#2... Conservatives do the right thing with White Supremacist groups. They ignore them because they are so tiny and insignificant they don't deserve attention. Overwhelmingly they are nothing more than a bunch of low life white trash in the middle of nowhere having beer gut competitions. They have exactly zero influence on society.
On the other side is ANTIFA and the far left. Which Democrats have ignored. And now their influence has totally dominated the Democrat Presidential campaigns, and will likely cause Trump to win again.
Dismissing and minimizing criticism of poor behaviors only enables more of those poor behaviors.

Most honest, intelligent adults know that.
No.
I have managed to live 54 years and only seen a small little group of wannabe KKK handing out flyers some 20 years ago. That's it.
They are better off ignored, and that is working flawlessly. Their numbers are so insignificant they don't merit concern.
On the other hand is BLM. A racist organization with 1000 times the influence, funds and organization that hillbilly KKK wannabes with an IQ of 80 have. Not only will the left not discredit them, but welcome them despite their rhetoric and violence

The Regressive Left spins and deflects and attacks for Islam at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

The Talk Radio Right spins and deflects and attacks for White Nationalists at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

As usual, peas in a pod. When wingers refuse to hold their constituent groups accountable, they become just this side of complicit.
#2... Conservatives do the right thing with White Supremacist groups. They ignore them because they are so tiny and insignificant they don't deserve attention. Overwhelmingly they are nothing more than a bunch of low life white trash in the middle of nowhere having beer gut competitions. They have exactly zero influence on society.
On the other side is ANTIFA and the far left. Which Democrats have ignored. And now their influence has totally dominated the Democrat Presidential campaigns, and will likely cause Trump to win again.
Dismissing and minimizing criticism of poor behaviors only enables more of those poor behaviors.

No.
I have managed to live 54 years and only seen a small little group of wannabe KKK handing out flyers some 20 years ago. That's it.
They are better off ignored, and that is working flawlessly. Their numbers are so insignificant they don't merit concern.
On the other hand is BLM. A racist organization with 1000 times the influence, funds and organization that hillbilly KKK wannabes with an IQ of 80 have. Not only will the left not discredit them, but welcome them despite their rhetoric and violence
Pretending that the only white racists have to be KKK members, or avowed white supremacists, or avowed white separatists, is intellectually dishonest in the extreme.

As with most things, this exists on a continuum. There are standard-issue, ignorant white racists on one end of that continuum, and the hardcore groups mentioned above on the other.

If you want to pretend that traditional anti-black racism is not still an issue, great. That tells me quite a bit about you, and I always like to know what people are thinking.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
So the Proud Boy rally tomorrow? Is Tucker saying they're not white supremacists or that they simply aren't a problem?
What do you make of what Tucker said?
340 open FBI cases into racist domestic terrorism are a "hoax?" This is a hoax perpetrated by the left (naturally) just like the Russia investigation in order to divide the country? Really? White supremacy has been around as long as we've had blacks here. It used to be worse, but recently we've had a resurgence in its popularity, according to law enforcement, and they ought to know.
I don't know why Tucker is saying this, but it's bilge.

No.
Pretending that the only white racists have to be KKK members, or avowed white supremacists, or avowed white separatists, is intellectually dishonest in the extreme.

As with most things, this exists on a continuum. There are standard-issue, ignorant white racists on one end of that continuum, and the hardcore groups mentioned above on the other.

If you want to pretend that traditional anti-black racism is not still an issue, great. That tells me quite a bit about you, and I always like to know what people are thinking.
And there you go again.... putting words in my mouth and thinking you speak for people.
White Supremacy, and if you want to include those who believe the white race is better than others, is an ever dwindling mode of thought.
Each passing year there are less and less of them.( Having said that, are "white haters" also getting smaller? )
Myself, when my two kids went to medical school in the city, I made sure their apartment they lived in was a complex with few black people. OMG!!! - HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!.... No. I am a loving parent who will not ignore the crime that surrounds complexes all over the city. We had to pay a good $300/mo more to avoid those. I do not believe, for one second that black people are inferior to whites.... what I do believe is they have been utterly and catastrophically effected by liberal social policies of the 1950's - 1980's. Policies that set them up for failure.

No.

And there you go again.... putting words in my mouth and thinking you speak for people.
White Supremacy, and if you want to include those who believe the white race is better than others, is an ever dwindling mode of thought.
Each passing year there are less and less of them.( Having said that, are "white haters" also getting smaller? )
Myself, when my two kids went to medical school in the city, I made sure their apartment they lived in was a complex with few black people. OMG!!! - HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!.... No. I am a loving parent who will not ignore the crime that surrounds complexes all over the city. We had to pay a good $300/mo more to avoid those. I do not believe, for one second that black people are inferior to whites.... what I do believe is they have been utterly and catastrophically effected by liberal social policies of the 1950's - 1980's. Policies that set them up for failure.
Posts of mine, from another thread:

Apparently, these folks think that if they can minimize the recognized population of "white supremacists", it will somehow mitigate the amount of real racism that does still exist.

Nice try, I guess, but it won't work.

Not surprisingly, the Trumpists are trying to do for rabid racism EXACTLY what the Regressive Left does for Islamists.
  • Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
  • Spin and deflect at every opportunity
  • Say "there's not that many of them, this doesn't matter"
  • Say "not every conservative is a racist"
  • Say "it's not his ideology, he's just a crazy person"
  • Say "there's something wrong with YOU if you point them out".
For the zillionth time, the two ends of the spectrum demonstrate how similar their behaviors can be.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
So the Proud Boy rally tomorrow? Is Tucker saying they're not white supremacists or that they simply aren't a problem?
What do you make of what Tucker said?
340 open FBI cases into racist domestic terrorism are a "hoax?" This is a hoax perpetrated by the left (naturally) just like the Russia investigation in order to divide the country? Really? White supremacy has been around as long as we've had blacks here. It used to be worse, but recently we've had a resurgence in its popularity, according to law enforcement, and they ought to know.
I don't know why Tucker is saying this, but it's bilge.
Tucker Carlson is saying it because it's the truth.

No.

Apparently, these folks think that if they can minimize the recognized population of "white supremacists", it will somehow mitigate the amount of real racism that does still exist.

Not surprisingly, the Trumpists are trying to do for rabid racism EXACTLY what the Regressive Left does for Islamists.
  • Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
For the zillionth time, the two ends of the spectrum demonstrate how similar their behaviors can be.
No
YOu are simply wanting to buy into the exaggeration of white on black racism and expect everyone else to also.
And comparing White Supremacy to Radical Islamist is downright laughable. Hilarious. Geez.
I am 54 years old. In my lifetime I has seen racial attitudes of whites on blacks diminish dramatically. I do believe that most people are intelligent enough to know that blacks are so far behind whites in every good category and so far worst in all of the bad categories not because of their skin - but the liberal social policies that devastated so many of them. In Chicago, there are whole entire apartment complexes where non one has a job. City officials have noted there are 5 generations of familes where not one person worked. No matter the race, if you give people a free place to live, free food, free govt. checks - a significant number of those people WILL NEVER WORK. And that breeds all manner of problems.
ANd sitting back and burying your head in the sand and pretend that isn't what happened.... it's raaaacism... id counter productive and only serves to further their problems.

And if anyone needs to have a come to Jesus moment about racism and the plight of blacks in this country - it is Democrats. Not Republicans.
You can't get a Democrat to admit that the social policies they installed literally destroyed their culture. No admission whatsoever. In fact they will double down and start talking reparations. They lowered admission requirements, lowered graduation requirements and totally ignore black college graduation rates in the single digit percentages. They could care less as long as blacks keep voting Democrat. And now they invent "oohhh White Supremacy [shudder] is RAMPANT in the Republican party... they just won't admit it!!!" But we love you...we want to give you more stuff...just vote for us!!"
:rolleyes:

No.

• Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
No
YOu are simply wanting to buy into the exaggeration of white on black racism and expect everyone else to also.
And comparing White Supremacy to Radical Islamist is downright laughable. Hilarious. Geez.
I am 54 years old. In my lifetime I has seen racial attitudes of whites on blacks diminish dramatically. I do believe that most people are intelligent enough to know that blacks are so far behind whites in every good category and so far worst in all of the bad categories not because of their skin - but the liberal social policies that devastated so many of them. In Chicago, there are whole entire apartment complexes where non one has a job. City officials have noted there are 5 generations of familes where not one person worked. No matter the race, if you give people a free place to live, free food, free govt. checks - a significant number of those people WILL NEVER WORK. And that breeds all manner of problems.
ANd sitting back and burying your head in the sand and pretend that isn't what happened.... it's raaaacism... id counter productive and only serves to further their problems.
The Regressive Left PC zealots scream RACISM at everything that moves to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

AND

The Hardcore Right refuses to admit that significant racism still exists in our culture and enable it by refusing to hold real racists accountable.

The two conditions exist simultaneously and within the same universe. This isn't an either/or situation.

No.

• Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
No
The Regressive Left PC zealots scream RACISM at everything that moves to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

AND

The Hardcore Right refuses to admit that significant racism still exists in our culture and enable it by refusing to hold real racists accountable.

The two conditions exist simultaneously and within the same universe. This isn't an either/or situation.

Yes it is.
You just fail to admit that real racist are a diminishing breed. Having said that, the Democrats kicking and screaming racism...racism...racism!! White Supremacist!!! Between each breath is actually creating more racial tensions where none existed.

Listen cry baby. 96% of CEO's are white men. If the rest of us ban together we can make this country more fair for everyone who isn't a white male.

And I'm a white male. Do you think I'm a sellout? I don't because I'm not one of those CEO's. I'm not a Trump or Epstein.

You poor white males need to realize to Trump and Epstein we are all N*#$rs. They'll rape our daughters, rip us off, not pay us when we do work for them, and what will Epstein and Trump do? They'll tie you up and bankrupt you in court. Or they'll send their fixer Michael Cohen in to help.

Look at how Epstein got a slap on the wrist after he got caught raping minors. House arrest? Are you fucking kidding me?

So you may think you are a member of the good old boys club, but you aren't. Not really.

You'd be smarter to argue and vote in favor of a fair society. Not just for whites but for everyone. After all, your kids might marry a Mexican, Arab or Black and next thing you know your grandkids are minorities.
do you think 96% of CEOs are white for the only reason they are white? or is it because of many other factors
So explain why is it 90% of NBA players are black is it just because they are black?

equal opportunity makes a fail society wanting and expecting equal outcome gives us the opposite

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

So you are saying the most talented basketball players just happen to be black
so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?
Because they have different body styles moron.

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them
so you are claiming Blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else

Now, who is the racist again?

Not in Hockey damn it, not in Hockey!

do you think 96% of CEOs are white for the only reason they are white? or is it because of many other factors
So explain why is it 90% of NBA players are black is it just because they are black?

equal opportunity makes a fail society wanting and expecting equal outcome gives us the opposite

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them

Strangely, not in wrestling either. I always said when I wrestled that this kid may be able to beat me in a boxing match but on the wrestling match I'm going to fuck him up. And I always did. All except once but then I came back to beat him at the state tournament. It was the final match to see who would be all state and who wouldn't. One of us was going to have our dream crushed. I was sure it was going to be me because he beat me at the District tournament. I beat him and sent him home.

• Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
No

AND

Yes it is.
You just fail to admit that real racist are a diminishing breed. Having said that, the Democrats kicking and screaming racism...racism...racism!! White Supremacist!!! Between each breath is actually creating more racial tensions where none existed.
Both feed into the other. Is it possible that the racists are dying off? Sure. That doesn't excuse what remains and those who enable them.

Defer responsibility for personal failures by making up that racists and bigots got in your way.
Lib 101

Trump pushes the limit, his drones slobber "racism is dying"

shocking -

Strangely, not in wrestling either. I always said when I wrestled that this kid may be able to beat me in a boxing match but on the wrestling match I'm going to fuck him up. And I always did. All except once but then I came back to beat him at the state tournament. It was the final match to see who would be all state and who wouldn't. One of us was going to have our dream crushed. I was sure it was going to be me because he beat me at the District tournament. I beat him and sent him home.

I don't know, one of my best friends in High School was the State champ at 148. I didn't wrestle in school, I played ball, but I had two older brothers and I damn sure knew how. We were an even match. He could beat me on points 2 of of 3 times but I could pin him the other time. But then he was the only black kid on the team.......

Forum List

Back