White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

If you sing Nazi songs...you're a Nazi. If you chant Nazi chants you're a Nazi...and if you march with those who do...you might as well be a Nazi.

Now show pics of those "good people"

If you sing Nazi songs...you're a Nazi. If you chant Nazi chants you're a Nazi...and if you march with those who do...you might as well be a Nazi.
What if you watch Hogan's Heroes on a daily basis?

do you think 96% of CEOs are white for the only reason they are white? or is it because of many other factors
So explain why is it 90% of NBA players are black is it just because they are black?

equal opportunity makes a fail society wanting and expecting equal outcome gives us the opposite

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

So you are saying the most talented basketball players just happen to be black
so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?
Because they have different body styles moron.

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them
so you are claiming Blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else

Now, who is the racist again?
Hey genus...a big part of why blacks are over represented in sports (especially basketball) IS physical genetics.

Not the case with mental ability.

So the answer is YOU
so you are admitting blacks are superior
well that's the definition of racism believing one race is superior to another

We know for a fact the most talented athletes make the NBA. What we don't believe is in a country as diverse as ours. Blacks, hispanics, arabs, women, etc only are 4% of CEO's. And you say they are not qualified to be CEO's. Not buying that.

Yet 96% of all CEO's are white males? No one other than white males think there isn't a good old boys network going on here. Or that things are fair for the rest of us.

And remember, I'm a white male. If I'm not buying it I doubt blacks, hispanics, arabs and women are either.

so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them

Hey genus...a big part of why blacks are over represented in sports (especially basketball) IS physical genetics.

So the answer is YOU

Athletically, they are.

And we can prove it's not racism like we believe it is in the executive board rooms. Who drafts these NFL and NBA players? White rich men. If it were black coaches and black owners maybe you could say they aren't being fair to white athletes but we know for a fact that these NFL owners want the best players on the field.

You could say the same thing about white CEO's but we say that the white hiring managers are showing their bias' when they first hire that guy who will eventually become CEO. It's not like there is a test we can give the white guy and black guy to see who's smarter. There is but that's not how it works. It works by a white guy going into a white hiring managers office and that hiring manager has bias. We know they do. If not, a country as diverse as ours wouldn't be so white and male dominated in the executive board rooms. Everyone knows people have bias' but only cons try to deny this is holding blacks and women back. Sorry but you are wrong.

We can tell that the black athletes are superior. They run faster and lift more. But job interviews are more subjective. The white male hiring manager looks across the table and says, "can I see myself working with this person?" and it's easier for a white male to see themselves working with another white male, rather than a woman who they think is going to cry sexual harassment or a black who's going to cry racism if you fire them. This is the mentality of the white male hiring managers in America. Fact. And we need to break the cycle.

Trust me, if you were a JJ Watts the NFL would love to have you. Maybe we should have bred our biggest women with our biggest men like we did to blacks during slavery. Then we'd have more NFL players. But I'd rather have 96% of CEO's be white males rather than be the black players who play for white male owners anyday.

So the answer is YOU

Athletically, they are.

And we can prove it's not racism like we believe it is in the executive board rooms. Who drafts these NFL and NBA players? White rich men. If it were black coaches and black owners maybe you could say they aren't being fair to white athletes but we know for a fact that these NFL owners want the best players on the field.

You could say the same thing about white CEO's but we say that the white hiring managers are showing their bias' when they first hire that guy who will eventually become CEO. It's not like there is a test we can give the white guy and black guy to see who's smarter. There is but that's not how it works. It works by a white guy going into a white hiring managers office and that hiring manager has bias. We know they do. If not, a country as diverse as ours wouldn't be so white and male dominated in the executive board rooms. Everyone knows people have bias' but only cons try to deny this is holding blacks and women back. Sorry but you are wrong.

We can tell that the black athletes are superior. They run faster and lift more. But job interviews are more subjective. The white male hiring manager looks across the table and says, "can I see myself working with this person?" and it's easier for a white male to see themselves working with another white male, rather than a woman who they think is going to cry sexual harassment or a black who's going to cry racism if you fire them. This is the mentality of the white male hiring managers in America. Fact. And we need to break the cycle.

Trust me, if you were a JJ Watts the NFL would love to have you. Maybe we should have bred our biggest women with our biggest men like we did to blacks during slavery. Then we'd have more NFL players. But I'd rather have 96% of CEO's be white males rather than be the black players who play for white male owners anyday.
sports team owners along with their coaches recruit those that can best help the team win games
Companies and corporations hire CEOs that can best achieve profits it's that dam simple

If Blacks dominate in sports so be it
now you just need to accept the fact that whites can also be superior in other things like blacks are in sports and if you can't accept that that makes you the racist believing blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else which in turn makes blacks a superior race the defintion of racism

Athletically, they are.
But liberals say we should make the best athletes into coaches and general managers after their playing days are over. It sucks when your favorite team has a lousy coach because of liberal philosophies.

If Blacks dominate in sports so be it
now you just need to accept the fact that whites can also be superior in other things like blacks are in sports and if you can't accept that that makes you the racist believing blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else which in turn makes blacks a superior race the defintion of racism

Verbal diarrhea. Blacks are physically better basketball players. They aren't hired because their parents were good.

CEOs conversely are a product of family ties that have nothing to do with genes or ability. They are given the best education, have contacts and business ties that most normal people will never have access to.

Athletically, they are.
But liberals say we should make the best athletes into coaches and general managers after their playing days are over. It sucks when your favorite team has a lousy coach because of liberal philosophies.
Why would that be? Oh yea because they had the physical ability to play the game at a high level and are as mentally able as anyone.

Oh

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
So the Proud Boy rally tomorrow? Is Tucker saying they're not white supremacists or that they simply aren't a problem?

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
So the Proud Boy rally tomorrow? Is Tucker saying they're not white supremacists or that they simply aren't a problem?
Lol
You have no idea what real racism is you silly little fucker

Lol
You should know, huh, Rustic? Got some real experience there?

Lol
Lol
Well, I grew up knowing that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me… like the saying says.... I’ve been called a prairie niggger more times than I can count, Never once did it offended me. The word has no power....

Lol
Lol
Well, I grew up knowing that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me… like the saying says.... I’ve been called a prairie niggger more times than I can count, Never once did it offended me. The word has no power....
Oooooohhh that's really evil stuff, man.

Siete's brother, promoting RACISM and HATE one speech at a time!

Corey_Booker_Racist.jpg

The Regressive Left spins and deflects and attacks for Islam at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

The Talk Radio Right spins and deflects and attacks for White Nationalists at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

As usual, peas in a pod. When wingers refuse to hold their constituent groups accountable, they become just this side of complicit.
There you go again... ridiculous.
#1... you assume every White Nationalist is Republican. Not so.
#2... Conservatives do the right thing with White Supremacist groups. They ignore them because they are so tiny and insignificant they don't deserve attention. Overwhelmingly they are nothing more than a bunch of low life white trash in the middle of nowhere having beer gut competitions. They have exactly zero influence on society.
On the other side is ANTIFA and the far left. Which Democrats have ignored. And now their influence has totally dominated the Democrat Presidential campaigns, and will likely cause Trump to win again.

The Regressive Left spins and deflects and attacks for Islam at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

The Talk Radio Right spins and deflects and attacks for White Nationalists at every opportunity, enabling its worst behaviors.

As usual, peas in a pod. When wingers refuse to hold their constituent groups accountable, they become just this side of complicit.
There you go again... ridiculous.
#1... you assume every White Nationalist is Republican. Not so.
#2... Conservatives do the right thing with White Supremacist groups. They ignore them because they are so tiny and insignificant they don't deserve attention. Overwhelmingly they are nothing more than a bunch of low life white trash in the middle of nowhere having beer gut competitions. They have exactly zero influence on society.
On the other side is ANTIFA and the far left. Which Democrats have ignored. And now their influence has totally dominated the Democrat Presidential campaigns, and will likely cause Trump to win again.
Dismissing and minimizing criticism of poor behaviors only enables more of those poor behaviors.

Most honest, intelligent adults know that.

What do you make of what Tucker said?

Forum List

Back