White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

A white supremacist is expected to say that white supremacy is a hoax.

It IS a hoax, just because a bunch of Progs and people like you shout it rom the rooftops in no way means it's true. It's just the latest shit you are throwing against the wall hoping it sticks.
It won't. You folks have cried wolf too often, "racism" is a cheap card played by people with weak minds.
Tell me 2....are you looking for a "race" war?

It's no hoax. And no matter how crazy yo talk doesn't change that reality.

Are YOU looking for a race war?

Because I have never began to talk about one. And since racism is such a cheap card:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
racism hasn't ended and it never will but it sure in the hell isn't in epidemic proportions you want to make it out to be so to push your political agenda

It IS a hoax, just because a bunch of Progs and people like you shout it rom the rooftops in no way means it's true. It's just the latest shit you are throwing against the wall hoping it sticks.
It won't. You folks have cried wolf too often, "racism" is a cheap card played by people with weak minds.

Because I have never began to talk about one. And since racism is such a cheap card:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
racism hasn't ended and it never will but it sure in the hell isn't in epidemic proportions you want to make it out to be so to push your political agenda

There is no such thing as an acceptable proportion of racism. And considering those like you have made up a racism that does not exist at all, you really have no room to talk. So get back with me about racism and white supremacy being a hoax when you live as a person of color.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

Except FBI Director Wray said the opposite in his testimony just last month.

There is no such thing as an acceptable proportion of racism. And considering those like you have made up a racism that does not exist at all, you really have no room to talk. So get back with me about racism and white supremacy being a hoax when you live as a person of color.
never said any amount of racism is acceptable but its a fact of life that racism will always exist and by every race against other races
percentage wise I'm willing to bet there are just as many Black racists as Whites

as a matter of fact, there have been surveys conducted that have blacks saying that blacks are more racist than whites

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics
Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

So there you have it racism isn't exclusive to whites its a problem amongst all races against all other races
but white racism is the only racism that gets any attention

It seems white man with gun is the new threat.....trump is praying that an undocumented person starts shooting....Until then he will paint immigrants as evil and as invaders....
Certainly they are evil invaders.

never said any amount of racism is acceptable but its a fact of life that racism will always exist and by every race against other races
percentage wise I'm willing to bet there are just as many Black racists as Whites

as a matter of fact, there have been surveys conducted that have blacks saying that blacks are more racist than whites

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

So there you have it racism isn't exclusive to whites its a problem amongst all races against all other races

Im maintains that if you disagree with ANYTHING he thinks you're a racist.

The fake Russian conspiracy has blown up in their faces, so now the Demos have moved on to the fake white supremacist conspiracy.

It's all the leftists have. They can't win on policy and they know it.
Are they also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
White Supremacy exists right next to white priviledge. In other words it doesn't.

Are you also concerned about Black Supremacy ? And Muslim Supremacy ?

you fail once again
Islamic terrorism even if that terrorism is conducted by a citizen born and raised isn't categorized as domestic homegrown terrorism because Islamic terrorism is considered international

but if you go with body count Islamic terrorism is a much larger threat more have been killed by a Muslim extremist in the last 20year then by white suprematist in the last 80 years

LOL, a few crazy white folks do stupid shit and it's an epidemic. A few crazy black folk do and it's ok because you are owed something.
It isn't racist:
To call bullshit on the reparations crap.
To disagree with affirmative action.
To think people should come here legally.
To try and prevent Radical Islamic terror.

You're an emotionally stunted child who won't get shit from us.

Oh where to start?

Affirmative action .! It’s sure you think the “most qualified “ should get the job! Let me ask, are Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump the most qualified for their jobs ?

Carlson is desperately trying to convince FOX news cult watchers that the white supremacist movement is not real. It IS real and it is GROWING...but with a twist.

White Nationalist

their attempt to reorient and rebrand after the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally, white nationalist hate groups have largely retreated from public activism. Amid infighting following the rally, many groups splintered, accounting for some of the increase in white nationalist hate groups in 2018. Some leaders have urged followers to focus their energy on private meetups and internet recruiting.

The name white supremacist is being replaced with white nationalist. The latter gives cover for those Republicans that want to hide their racist tendencies. The latter also is hard for the FBI to track due to the hesitance of the organization to monitor a politically affiliated group.

The shooting with continue. trump's hate and vile words will continue. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan or John Kennedy speaking some of the classless words that this person is speaking? I cannot.

He thrives on division and strife.....Putin knew what he would do to the fabric of America when he helped elected him in 2016.....Putin smiles.....
Trump hating douches like you invented the term "white nationalist." That's so you could imply that every patriotic American who happens to be white is a racist. You are scum. There is no bar so low that your kind can't slither under it. Anyone who uses the term "white nationalist" is self identifying as a piece of shit.

Muslim supremacy is a tenant of Islam it's in the Koran

LOL, a few crazy white folks do stupid shit and it's an epidemic. A few crazy black folk do and it's ok because you are owed something.
It isn't racist:

Oh where to start?

Affirmative action .! It’s sure you think the “most qualified “ should get the job! Let me ask, are Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump the most qualified for their jobs ?
depends on what qualifications were sought after by Trump for their jobs?

It isn't racist:

Oh where to start?

If they weren't white would you think they are?

Since that was a Rasmussen poll try finding another one. Then show me every law and policy made in America BY BLACK created on purpose to deny whites of opportunities.

Im maintains that if you disagree with ANYTHING he thinks you're a racist.

Nah, IM2 does not maintain that. And I do know what IM2 thinks.

Muslim supremacy is a tenant of Islam it's in the Koran
Unquestionably. It's also what makes Islam Constitutionally (Article 6, Section 2, part 1, the Supremacy Clause) illegal in America, yet not a whimper from the left.

I would be if they existed and had the violent and fascist history of white supremacy.

Forum List

Back