🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'White Supremacy Manifest in Every Part of American Life' Says Beto During Campaign

The party of self loathing and nihilism.
yea, i wonder which party that could be?
tdeessy979b31.jpg

PzAHhJT.jpg

Beto is right....

Remember that time white supremacists beat and bloodied Trump supporters at Trump rallies?
...Oh wait - that was the thugs Hillary paid to beat up American citizens whose votes she wanted...

Remember that time white supremacists initiated that violence in Charlottesville?
-- Oh wait - that was Antifa

Remember that time white supremacists took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence?
-- Oh wait, that was Antifa, too...

Remember that time white supremacists. Were bussed into Baltimore, escalated violence, and ended up permanently burning down and driving out local businesses?
-- Oops, my bad - Antifa again...

No wonder Beto has no chance of winning the election.

<< O’Rourke described a country founded on white supremacy, and said that the country was projecting its racism onto would-be migrants being detained on the border. >>

Beto O'Rourke: White Supremacy 'Manifest in Every Part of American Life' | Breitbart

I'm sure Beto sees a white supremacist in the mirror every morning when wishing he was old enough to shave. Flip them burgers, beto.
Beto is a manly man. He married into his wealth. He is the ultimate supremacist and privileged individual. Like most Progs he has no idea how to create. Just use.

Forum List

Back