🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremist Want to Use Dallas Tragedy to Start Race War

Bullshite. I've never chanted such things. But we do have a Police problem in this country. We can only fix things if we acknowledge that reality. Living in denial over it won't lead to change.
Bullshit. If someone on this forum pointed out that blacks are seven times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites and repeatedly said "violence begets violence" and "We need to make this stop", would you think they are advocating vigilante violence against blacks?

Bullshite. I've never chanted such things. But we do have a Police problem in this country. We can only fix things if we acknowledge that reality. Living in denial over it won't lead to change.
Bullshit. If someone on this forum pointed out that blacks are seven times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites and repeatedly said "violence begets violence" and "We need to make this stop", would you think they are advocating vigilante violence against blacks?

No, i wouldn't. I've actually cited those stats myself many times on this Board. And i was immediately branded a 'Racist' by the usual suspects. I just discuss the realities. I try to see things from various perspectives. We can't solve the problems unless we tackle them with honesty and fairness.

Forum List

Back