🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremist Want to Use Dallas Tragedy to Start Race War

So, there may be a race war. It sure looks like it. Cops beware! Start looking for a better job
Isn't being a police officer a good job? It's public service.

What struck me most, and was often stated on the news today, was when the racist hater started shooting, innocent bystanders ran away and all the police officers ran toward the gunfire. IMHO, heroes run toward the gunfire.

yeah

when the shit hit the fan

you didnt hear blm sayin fuck the police

So, there may be a race war. It sure looks like it. Cops beware! Start looking for a better job

What struck me most, and was often stated on the news today, was when the racist hater started shooting, innocent bystanders ran away and all the police officers ran toward the gunfire. IMHO, heroes run toward the gunfire.

yeah

The BLM scum ran and took cover behind our brave policemen and then when the shooting was over, they taunted the cops for their deaths and wounded.

They are totally Marxist scum.

I don't understand why anyone would say "blacks and liberals started the race wars"---------It is an idiotic statement

yeah

The BLM scum ran and took cover behind our brave policemen and then when the shooting was over, they taunted the cops for their deaths and wounded.

People taunted the cops after the event?-----where? in
Texas?

I don't understand why anyone would say "blacks and liberals started the race wars"---------It is an idiotic statement
Because blacks are beign enraged by liberals to attack whitey so that the liberals can get 97% of black votes.

IT is pretty simple really.

yeah

Texas?
Yes, in Dallas.

Video after Dallas police slaughter appears to show protesters DANCING

yeah

Texas?
Yes, in Dallas.

Video after Dallas police slaughter appears

yeah

Texas?
Yes, in Dallas.

[URL='http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3681412/Video-Dallas-police-slaughter-appears-protesters-DANCING.html']Video after Dallas police slaughter appears to show protesters DANCING

I learned---in the course of the work I did in the past----people in Dallas DRINK LOTS-------Friday nite in july-----a bunch of Dallas kids-----its not going to be a genteel evening no matter
what happened that day
to show protesters DANCING[/URL]

Because blacks are beign enraged by liberals to attack whitey so that the liberals can get 97% of black votes.

IT is pretty simple really.

oh????? hellary STAGED IT? Race wars are nothing new----I misconstrued the statement as a comment on world history. Alexander the great engaged in "race wars"

I'll bet Trump's retweeting them already...

Another BS thread from this a-hole. It's BLM and like minded Blacks who want a race war.

CmzAblaVUAAFqS0.jpg

Black Lives Matter's purpose it to attack the white man. BLM hates the white man. It's that simple.

Black Lives Matter's purpose it to attack the white man. BLM hates the white man. It's that simple.
Shhhh don't tell them. I like it that their white guilt supporters put themselves in the front of the firing lines. Let hem take one for the team.

Shhhh don't tell them. I like it that their white guilt supporters put themselves in the front of the firing lines. Let hem take one for the team.

I don't care about Liberals. They've made their bed and can sleep in it. But I do care about the police being shot.

I don't care about Liberals. They've made their bed and can sleep in it. But I do care about the police being shot.
I don't care about liberals either. Let them put targets on their backs. Like I said.

I'll bet Trump's retweeting them already...

White supremacists talk of 'race war' after Dallas police shootings

White supremacists are suggesting that Thursday's deadly attack on police officers in Dallas is the spark needed for what they believe will be a so-called "race war," an ideological battle that many on the racist right use as the hinge to their political ideologies.

The Dallas Police Department tweeted early Friday morning that five police officers died in the shootings, which also injured six officers. It's unclear who was behind the attack and what motivated it. But it took place at a protest against this week's fatal shootings of two black men by police officers in Minnesota and Louisiana, leading many observers to believe the Dallas attack could be a response to those shootings.

Prior to the Dallas violence, Andrew Anglin, an infamous white supremacist who runs the notoriously racist Daily Stormer blog, published an article on Thursday with the headline "Another Good Boy Shot by Chinese Nazi Cop! Race War Imminent!" Since the shootings in Dallas, racists—and even a former congressman—have been fanning the flames of violence on social media.

"This is now war," former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh posted on Twitter shortly after the shooting. "Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you." He later deleted the tweet.

More from Vocativ: NYPD Sued For Arresting People Who Film Cops

Others urged people to be "prepared" and discussed the importance of having ammunition. "3 Police officers shot dead and 10 wounded in Dallas today," a self-described "proud white American" posted on Twitter. "Things are heating up, hope you're all prepared."
Expected. Yes, racists on both sides want to use the racist murder of 5 Dallas police officers to start a race war. Wasn't that the intention the Dallas sniper? Isn't that what paulitician has been advocating the past few days?

That's about the tenth time you've made the 'advocating violence' accusation against me. Ya know, there are rules around here about making such inflammatory accusations. I do not advocate violence in any way, shape, or form.

So, i'll ask ask you again politely, please stop making such accusations. If you can't handle hearing others' opinions, please exit the Board. It's a place to exchange and debate ideas and opinions. Control your emotions. Thank you.

So has everyone forgotten the what do we want dead cops when do we want them now chant that some of these same protesters where chanting after the Freddie Gray incident I believe? I wonder if the people chanting that are happy now that they finally got what they were asking for?
The LW, such as cop-haters like paulitician, are running for cover over those statements.

Bullshite. I've never chanted such things. But we do have a Police problem in this country. We can only fix things if we acknowledge that reality. Living in denial over it won't lead to change.

Forum List

Back