🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremist Want to Use Dallas Tragedy to Start Race War

So, there may be a race war. It sure looks like it. Cops beware! Start looking for a better job
Isn't being a police officer a good job? It's public service.

What struck me most, and was often stated on the news today, was when the racist hater started shooting, innocent bystanders ran away and all the police officers ran toward the gunfire. IMHO, heroes run toward the gunfire.
And several died. What thanks do they get? Grinning and laughing from Obama and a nit wit statement from Lynch!

So the cops who were murdered yesterday were not doing their job properly?????
I think he/she meant to say stop shooting black people on sight, like dogs.

The 12 Dallas cops who were shot were ambushed and outflanked.

They did finally corner the perp. But not before 5 cops were dead unfortunately.

The cops in Dallas did nothing wrong, the shooter was a deranged jackass. The poster knows exactly what I'm talking about.

They did finally corner the perp. But not before 5 cops were dead unfortunately.
I certainly do not think police wake up each morning and decide to shoot a black. However, if this BlackLivesMatter continues their ways, some just might. I see you have already prosecuted and found the two white cops guilty in this weeks shooting.

The cops in Dallas did nothing wrong, the shooter was a deranged jackass. The poster knows exactly what I'm talking about.
How do you know he was deranged? Admitting he was aiming for whites, particularly cops indicates a BLACKLIVES MATTER stooge.

It appears from SOCIAL MEDIA that BLM wants to KILL ALL COPS and WHITE PEOPLE!

CmzAblaVUAAFqS0.jpg:large

And there is no one praying for you. It's not worthy of our time.
Our time? Is that just you and your little dog Precious, you and your tape worm or are you the head of some group of which I'm unaware. Just curious. :)

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

[to his dog, Precious]

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.

Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the fucking lotion in the basket!
The people who want a safe and fair nation.

How do you know he was deranged? Admitting he was aiming for whites, particularly cops indicates a BLACKLIVES MATTER stooge.

Hardly, but I understand how that works in your world.
  1. It works in any realist world. He didn't act deranged. He acted like a BLACKLIVESMATTER IGNORAMUS.

I'll bet Trump's retweeting them already...

White supremacists talk of 'race war' after Dallas police shootings

White supremacists are suggesting that Thursday's deadly attack on police officers in Dallas is the spark needed for what they believe will be a so-called "race war," an ideological battle that many on the racist right use as the hinge to their political ideologies.

The Dallas Police Department tweeted early Friday morning that five police officers died in the shootings, which also injured six officers. It's unclear who was behind the attack and what motivated it. But it took place at a protest against this week's fatal shootings of two black men by police officers in Minnesota and Louisiana, leading many observers to believe the Dallas attack could be a response to those shootings.

Prior to the Dallas violence, Andrew Anglin, an infamous white supremacist who runs the notoriously racist Daily Stormer blog, published an article on Thursday with the headline "Another Good Boy Shot by Chinese Nazi Cop! Race War Imminent!" Since the shootings in Dallas, racists—and even a former congressman—have been fanning the flames of violence on social media.

"This is now war," former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh posted on Twitter shortly after the shooting. "Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you." He later deleted the tweet.

More from Vocativ: NYPD Sued For Arresting People Who Film Cops

Others urged people to be "prepared" and discussed the importance of having ammunition. "3 Police officers shot dead and 10 wounded in Dallas today," a self-described "proud white American" posted on Twitter. "Things are heating up, hope you're all prepared."

These two incidents are blacks basically doing that already. Both shooters, who were black, declared they wanted to kill white people. No other reason than the color of their skin. It's stupid, ignorant, and bigoted when a white dude says that, and it's stupid, ignorant, and bigoted when a black man says it.

Last edited:
And Obama wants to use the Atrocity in Dallas as yet another excuse to take guns away from people who had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

And Obama wants to use the Atrocity in Dallas as yet another excuse to take guns away from people who had nothing to do with it whatsoever.
dO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THIS ADMINISTRATION WAS BUYING UP INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS OF AMMUNITION AND NO ONE COULD THINK WHY?

And several died. What thanks do they get? Grinning and laughing from Obama and a nit wit statement from Lynch!
Do they do it for thanks?

Agreed they don't get the recognition they deserve, and nor do they deserve the recriminations many on this forum are advocating.

I served in the military for 21 years. Before 9/11, most people didn't give a shit. After, a lot of "thank you for your service" comments started to be experiences in my life. While I try to be appreciative, the fact is, I didn't do it for them. I did it for my brothers in arms.

A few months back I was busted for speeding (69 in a 55) by a Texas State Trooper on a two-lane blacktop while headed for work. My truck has USMC plates and bumper stickers on it plus, as usual, I always hand over my retired military ID along with DL and insurance. He asked me about my service then I asked him about his. He serviced a year in Afghanistan along with a few years in other places. Instead of the usual "Thank you for your service", I said "Lucky you!" He smiled sheepishly and handed me back my ID. We chatted for about 15 minutes, then he admonished me for paying better attention to the speed limit and we parted. If I see him again, I'll offer him a cup of coffee.

Do they do it for thanks?

Agreed they don't get the recognition they deserve, and nor do they deserve the recriminations many on this forum are advocating.

I served in the military for 21 years. Before 9/11, most people didn't give a shit. After, a lot of "thank you for your service" comments started to be experiences in my life. While I try to be appreciative, the fact is, I didn't do it for them. I did it for my brothers in arms.

A few months back I was busted for speeding (69 in a 55) by a Texas State Trooper on a two-lane blacktop while headed for work. My truck has USMC plates and bumper stickers on it plus, as usual, I always hand over my retired military ID along with DL and insurance. He asked me about my service then I asked him about his. He serviced a year in Afghanistan along with a few years in other places. Instead of the usual "Thank you for your service", I said "Lucky you!" He smiled sheepishly and handed me back my ID. We chatted for about 15 minutes, then he admonished me for paying better attention to the speed limit and we parted. If I see him again, I'll offer him a cup of coffee.

Nice story! Now, that is the America we want again. And, Thank you for being a great soldier who fought your brothers in arms. You won't be forgotten! :)

I'll bet Trump's retweeting them already...

White supremacists talk of 'race war' after Dallas police shootings

White supremacists are suggesting that Thursday's deadly attack on police officers in Dallas is the spark needed for what they believe will be a so-called "race war," an ideological battle that many on the racist right use as the hinge to their political ideologies.

The Dallas Police Department tweeted early Friday morning that five police officers died in the shootings, which also injured six officers. It's unclear who was behind the attack and what motivated it. But it took place at a protest against this week's fatal shootings of two black men by police officers in Minnesota and Louisiana, leading many observers to believe the Dallas attack could be a response to those shootings.

Prior to the Dallas violence, Andrew Anglin, an infamous white supremacist who runs the notoriously racist Daily Stormer blog, published an article on Thursday with the headline "Another Good Boy Shot by Chinese Nazi Cop! Race War Imminent!" Since the shootings in Dallas, racists—and even a former congressman—have been fanning the flames of violence on social media.

"This is now war," former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh posted on Twitter shortly after the shooting. "Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you." He later deleted the tweet.

More from Vocativ: NYPD Sued For Arresting People Who Film Cops

Others urged people to be "prepared" and discussed the importance of having ammunition. "3 Police officers shot dead and 10 wounded in Dallas today," a self-described "proud white American" posted on Twitter. "Things are heating up, hope you're all prepared."

That's what it takes to resurrect this account, Sockgirl?

Calls for a race war from a former Representative of Congress? THIS IS the racism I refer to, not some random fucker on twitter...a former CONGRESSMAN.

Which party is that former representarive congressman of the people is he from?

Forum List

Back