🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White terror attack in NYC . Where's Trump?

UPDATE: Accused Sword Killer Who Allegedly Came to NYC to Slay Black People Faces Judge A white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore bent on making a racist attack took a bus to New York, the "media capital of the world," randomly picked out a black man who was collecting bottles on the street and killed him with a sword, police said Wednesday.

James Harris Jackson turned himself in at a Times Square police station early Wednesday, about 25 hours after Timothy Caughman staggered into a police precinct bleeding to death.

Sword Killer Came to NYC to Attack Black People: NYPD
I was questioning the "Terror" part until I saw this
"The reason he picked New York is because it's the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement," Aubrey said.
Killing innocent people wont make the statement you think it will!

It made a great statement of why some are living proof for birth control!

Sorry dude. ALL lives matter.
Your support of rapist is noted and documented.
You think only some lives matter? Hmm
A rapist life doesn't matter. He should be executed. You disagree? But I do agree that poor girls life matters and shouldn't of been put through what she did, by the Obama rapists.

When did you figure that out January 20th 2017? People caught a lot of hell for saying that before then.
Thank you for agreeing with me that the incident in the OP doesn't matter
I didn't agree with you on anything I asked you question and made an observation about how people who said all lives matter had been trashed over it.

A rapist life doesn't matter. He should be executed. You disagree? But I do agree that poor girls life matters and shouldn't of been put through what she did, by the Obama rapists.
Of course that girls life matters. But we shouldn't care about it because, after all, ALL lives matter.

Of course that girls life matters. But we shouldn't care about it because, after all, ALL lives matter.
You're delusional.

This guy goes to NYC looking to kill black people. Haven't heard a peep from the Don.

Guess he's too busy talking about London. America first???

Or maybe an illegal got caught jaywalking ? That would get his attention ! That's tweet worthy !
Where's Trump? What did you expect him to do?
This guy goes to NYC looking to kill black people. Haven't heard a peep from the Don.

Guess he's too busy talking about London. America first???

Or maybe an illegal got caught jaywalking ? That would get his attention ! That's tweet worthy !
Where Trump? What did you expect him to do, round up a Posse and ride out after the culprits gang?

Pizza too.

When I use to eat meat my pizza was black olives, mushrooms, pineapple and Canadian Bacon.

Seeing I only eat fish now mean no pizza because veggie pizza sucks and anchovies are not a pizza topping!

( I know that from a guy that put Canadian Bacon and Pineapple on his pizza )

When did you figure that out January 20th 2017? People caught a lot of hell for saying that before then.
I didn't agree with you on anything I asked you question and made an observation about how people who said all lives matter had been trashed over it.
Only when they said it while whining about Black lives matters. Basically they were crying that Black people were saying that they mattered. It gave them an emotional boo boo for some reason.

UPDATE: Accused Sword Killer Who Allegedly Came to NYC to Slay Black People Faces Judge A white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore bent on making a racist attack took a bus to New York, the "media capital of the world," randomly picked out a black man who was collecting bottles on the street and killed him with a sword, police said Wednesday.

James Harris Jackson turned himself in at a Times Square police station early Wednesday, about 25 hours after Timothy Caughman staggered into a police precinct bleeding to death.

Sword Killer Came to NYC to Attack Black People: NYPD
Terrorist attack! Why isn't there several threads on this?

I bet a rapist life does matter to someone. Even if its only his mother.

I can't imagine why :dunno:

I bet a rapist life does matter to someone. Even if its only his mother.

Sure does. Cosby's mutha is dead.

Forum List

Back