White van plows into barrier near White House Trump's secret service scramble to scene

You got that right, us Dems do not think tramp is fit for the oval office.

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."

LMAO Well for an "unfit" POTUS he's doing a damned fine job.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.

If anyone needs to explain it to you then you are to stupid to understand.

You really are an idiot.

Enjoy.
The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Enjoy.
The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.

Enjoy.

You really are an idiot.

What the economy and now he is working on bankruptcy of the US. But that is he and Putin's plan.

You can't give Tramp credit for the economy, he inherited it.

Enjoy.

You really are an idiot.

What the economy and now he is working on bankruptcy of the US. But that is he and Putin's plan.

Could you be any more of a biased idiot??

I think not.

Enjoy.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.
Barry who? Are you talking about Goldwater (he`s been dead for years) or Manilow or another Barry?

Enjoy.

Barry who? Are you talking about Goldwater (he`s been dead for years) or Manilow or another Barry?

LMAO Surely you know Obama liked to be called Barry??

Where the hell have you been?? That's been known for decades.

You really should get out more. LOL

You do know ole Lindsay is a liberal? He is no Republican.

Enjoy.

He erased the legacy of your transgendered man child.

Amazing how his tune changed when he saw evidence Trump was being set up...

Enjoy.

That just means he is obviously a lot more intelligent than you, which isn't saying much since anyone with a grade school education bests you at every turn!

Enjoy.

You really are an idiot.

Bankruptcy? Has Trump doubled the national debt like Obama managed to do?

Enjoy.

A lot of people lose the nicknames they had in their younger days and he no longer goes by the name Barry. Where the hell have you been? You really should get out more. Do your acquaintances still call you "Butch"?

Enjoy.

A lot of people lose the nicknames they had in their younger days and he no longer goes by the name Barry. Where the hell have you been? You really should get out more. Do your acquaintances still call you "Butch"?
More appropriately his name should be Barbara, the little transgendered faggot.

Enjoy.

LOL Loads of people call him Barry, even today.

Where the hell have you been.

Nope. People call me by my name. They must call you dickhead. It sure fits.

Forum List

Back