White Warrior Who Punched Black Disrupter At Trump Rally: "Next Time We Might Have To Kill Him"

Wow scumbags of the Earth unite. What a coward the old guy is, there is a 'game' teens have been playing the last couple years called the knockout game where they walk down the street and hit someone that has their guard down and isn't expecting it. That is what this old man did, he played the knockout game as cowards do.

In real life its called assault and this old idiot should be charged and sued. Being at a 'rally' does not excuse one from the laws of the land. Except of course for conservatives who think 'laws' are really just suggestions, like the Constitution.

• Banned

Wow scumbags of the Earth unite. What a coward the old guy is, there is a 'game' teens have been playing the last couple years called the knockout game where they walk down the street and hit someone that has their guard down and isn't expecting it. That is what this old man did, he played the knockout game as cowards do.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Cowards defend cowards. Cowards have a way of being tough when there are a thousand other people around, once outside on his own he reverts to scared grandpa. Like John Boehner.

I was always curious what it was like to live in the 1950's during McCarthyism, and kinda wished I knew what it was like during those times.

I guess I should have been careful what I wished for.

And the man is being charged with a crime.

Maybe be can exercise his tough-guy bullshit in prison? Or I'm guessing he will be someone's old bitch. And where is trump to defend him and post his bail and provide him an attorney?

See, there you go. Hes just a crazy old man. Cant blame Trump for the actions of insane people.

See, there you go. Hes just a crazy old man. Cant blame Trump for the actions of insane people.

When you live long enough you see personality types very clearly.

Charles Manson even today says he never killed anyone, which is true.

Yeah, but dont you think this situation is a little different than what Manson did? I mean trump saying "i wish i could punch a guy in the face" isnt exactly the message Manson was telling his followers.

Yeah, but dont you think this situation is a little different than what Manson did? I mean trump saying "i wish i could punch a guy in the face" isnt exactly the message Manson was telling his followers.

Yes it isn't near as bad as Manson's crap, almost everything rests on a spectrum, but there are some spectrums that should not be tread on or presented as acceptable discourse. Is Trump Hitler? Of course not, but saying his rhetoric and the actions of his followers in no way mimic Germany in 1933 is ridiculous.

You recognize something for the road its on, if it doesn't go any further down that road and stays in the 'mimics' this or that arena then no problem. But human beings have to be able to recognize immediately the roads that you don't want people with power to ever go down. Not even for a minute.

they started it so whatever happens, happens.
they won't start anymore trouble will they?

Forum List

Back