White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail. Disparate sentences spark calls for reform.

The article has a paywall, so I can't read all the details, but right off the bat you have two different judges, and we don't know what other mitigating circumstances might be involved in the black woman's sentence. Not enough information to form an opinion.
Same Justice System, I keep hearing the same excuses; mitigating circumstances, the white woman paid the money back.

If you want a Sambo look on the mirror, you are probably one of these fools who have tried to reduce Dr King to "One day little black boys and little white boys", but run from hisvreal message. I could never be pityed by a boot licking coon.
You could never be respected all you have is the porch you sit on watching the world pass you by and blaming your failures on your skin tone.

Do you know why fake "Intellectuals" are always the first round rounded up and eliminated once your home team takes over?

I don't even know what you are rambling about.

First, they laugh at you! Calling the traitors "intellectuals" is blowing smoke
Second, the Traitorous Intellectuals prove they can't be trusted
Third, they're too fucking dumb! They traded a country where they were free for one of slavery and oppression

If you don't want to address the point just move on.

Superbadbrutha :

You keep posting these half baked stories of alleged white racism and black victimhood that promptly get shot down

One would think you would have learned by now

But not you

2 years old...

1/Read the thread creation guidelines.

2/You're actually one of the most racist posters here, which is an incredible "accomplishment."

3/They should both be thrown under the jail.
Ahem! pound sand!

Well looky here now, I dun been doing sum thinkin on it and I dun did up and come to an contusion. We needs ta give them darkies a brake cuz they dun been fuked ober fer so long now, ya no what i'm sayin? Ya feel me, bru? So fukin what if a brother steals a buggy load of feminine hygeine products frum da Wallmart or da CVS, ya know? Maybe he got a bitch wit a stinky pussy!! It ain't nunn of yo bidness!! Fuk, da wite man gots mo money than he knowd what do wiff anyway, ya knowd what I am saying?

Fuk duh White mAn!!!! GEORGE FLOYD, MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

White woman who stole $250K gets probation, while Black woman who stole $40K goes to jail.​

Ahh, sorry, no, Loser, a person's skin color nor the amount they stole is not the sole determination of how legal cases proceed. Many other factors are involved, including the details surrounding the crimes as well as the criminal's past history.

But thanks for once again showing how racist you are in trying to assign race as a principle case in every situation involving if a person happens to be black.

You could never be respected all you have is the porch you sit on watching the world pass you by and blaming your failures on your skin tone.
I am speaking of injustices, boot licker. Just because life has been good for me doesn't speak for the black folks that it hasn't. See I don't see injustice done to other black folks and just say, "well it's not me that they are doing it to". See I don't know how old your boot licking ass is, but I came up at the back end of Jim Crow. You just try and hide and like most coons when you experience racism now you want all black folks on board with you.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
It's akin to, Democrat president's take unclassified documents get a handshake, the Republican president gets prosecuted.

We hear that the Justice System is equal in this country, but why does it seem as though when the defendant is black Lady Justice is peeking under the mask.

Now this story is about 2yrs old, but just check it out.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Two Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court judges doled out disparate sentences this week to women who stole public money in separate cases, reigniting calls to create a statewide sentencing database to ensure judges mete out fair punishments.

A white woman stole nearly $250,000 from the village of Chagrin Falls. Judge Hollie Gallagher sentenced her on Monday to two years of probation. A Black woman who stole $40,000 from Maple Heights City Schools went before Judge Rick Bell, who sentenced her Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Now just watch how easy the excuses roll out.
But there’s no major company that gives preferential treatment to white men when hiring them. All sorts of major companies in America will have a quota for hiring blacks and women.

Also, black commit way more crimes compared to whites. And It’s certainly not because of their skin color but due to arise in the divorce rates among the black population. Arise in out of wedlock births among blacks. Was not an issue with black parents or grandfathers back in the day. And it’s similar for white people the numbers are a bit less

There’s all sorts of individual examples of what you’re talking about above but in mainstream America it’s a lot easier to get a job for a black person or a woman now. We should just have a meritocracy. Anyone against meritocracy is a “racist.”

I am speaking of injustices, boot licker. Just because life has been good for me doesn't speak for the black folks that it hasn't. See I don't see injustice done to other black folks and just say, "well it's not me that they are doing it to". See I don't know how old your boot licking ass is, but I came up at the back end of Jim Crow. You just try and hide and like most coons when you experience racism now you want all black folks on board with you.
You view everything as an issue of race. That’s why you love a sad life. Some of us don’t fall into that trap and you despise us for being better than you

Why is it that blacks never cried injustice or racism against colleges that booted Asians for being too smart just because they are Asians??

Once again, without a shred of evidence, a person is accused of racism and other fools lap it up. Nothing presented indicates race had anything to with anything. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back